CANADA GENERAL

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: No..jpg (921x1092, 235K)

First for Alberta is held up by government subsidies thanks to the rest of Canada
Quebec is best Canada

First for if being an ethostate isnt a goal of western separation, then the important lesson still needs learning, and I'm just not going to bother giving my support.

1st for Bane-posting

Attached: ErnhamDjinnBane.jpg (288x288, 26K)

The only identity and culture Canada has comes from Quebec. Anglo Canada is an amalgamation of American "culture" and whatever the shitskins took with them when they flooded the country. Don't forget that to a Quebecois the Anglo is a traitorous barbarian.

Who /votingmadmax/ here

Attached: 1445355236736.jpg (583x374, 58K)

Being an anglo in Quebec, and an immigrant at that who speaks French fluently, I definitely have a lot of respect for the Quebecois and their toughness in preserving their language.
They're the type to not trust you at first glance, but if you speak to them in French and can crck jokes theyre totally bros. I've won the heart and mind of almost every frenchman I've ever interacted with even though they can tell immediately Im not ethnically Quebecois

God bless Frogs, always showing the fact that they're a group of subhuman cattle

Quebec is the only province with a government that questions multiculturalism, mass immigration and secularism.

>those digits
Quebec is literally an ethnostate, Montreal being the exception and Im not even mad. Their beautiful gem is the barrier to entry,. You must learn French. Keeps the braindead retards out

dude just fucking oil the lubrication points and put 1000 rounds through it you fucking mong

I’ll support the fr*gs in their struggle for independence if they support ours

Based Big IQ take

Attached: 1566594082976.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

This guy is talking sense.

see

retard

>see your own post brah
Blyat, meant

maybe if you stayed in the thread you asked the question longer than a zoomed minute, people trying to help wouldn't have to jump between threads and hamfisting this shit

>go on EE
>literally 5-6 WK-180s for sale
OH NO NO NO

What do you boys think of the new Troy gun

Troy are bootlicking cucks (see: Hiring Horiuchi)
That being said its probably gonna be better quality than the BCL102

>6061 receivers
no thanks

I want to get my ontario security license.

What's the best company to take the course from? Online preferred.

Why is this not being blown the fuck up

I posted it in SFRC's thread and (((ryan))) deleted my comment lol

Im also the guy who emailed Troy and told them theyre bootlicking cucks and Id make sure Canadians wouldnt buy their shit rifle.

>9.5 lbs dry
Y I K E S

9.5 pounds with an aluminum receiver
Does it have a 20 inch bull barrel of something

Yes

Just google it lmfao, there's a lot of different places. It'll cost a bit, but if you're going into security chances are you'll do fuck nothing aside from look around all day

I do. I'll always support decentralization of power.
One place governing such a large territory is straight up retarded regardless of the way you put it. I may not see balkanization of Canada in my lifetime but it has to happen sooner or later.

best /cangen/ meme of 2019
simple, effective
uses well known Engame exploitable
appeals to zoomers
appeals to boomers
using that absolute smuggo dirtbag pic of Trudy
using Boomer Cap
10/10

cangen is dead today

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

im born anglo in MTL but im french canadian all the way to les filles du roi on the spear side (si on croit ce que dit grand-maman, bien sur) we value immigrants who actually come with a work ethic and a desire to learn the language, if you speak good french & english and you're not a lazy pos i wont never call you no kind of nigger and neither will most people
even les gens du region sont meme po si raciste que ca y sont juste vieux pis en region lol

TIAWAH NUMBA ONE

Attached: 1565702086749-k.png (500x334, 393K)

>on the verge of buying an AR
>CFO transfers are so slow here these days that not even getting the AR before trudeau gets in again is a very real possibility

Attached: 1558972526458.jpg (992x975, 113K)

montreal is basically our seattle if toronto is our san francisco
t. send help the gays are beating down my door and you're not allowed to self-defense em

Sadly that cuck had to shit it up by associating this pure Meme with Reddit and god forgive me for uttering this word; Chapo

I'm glad you did cos if i hadn't happened to be browsing cangen at that moment i never would have known

>Toronto
>San Fran
>not hongcover

Wouldn’t Toronto be more of a Lame NYC ?

yeah eh if you take into consideration aesthetics turannah is really just a smaller, shittier NYC lol
never been to hongcouver but i intend to fly out eventually, they have all the cool nature

Only two options in canada are an incompetent communist and a competent one.

I made the fucking meme, Ill post it wherever the fuck I want cocksucker

>vancouver
>nature

If by nature you mean the mountains in the distance far outside of Vancouver's city limits, sure.

Based Broth Boy

>cheap fuck when it comes to calibers and ammo
>want to buy a safari rifle

Attached: 1512884120253.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

but he hates immigration

go to maple ridge/ mission/ coquitlam. assuming youre not living downtown or west van it's not even that far.

I am

and man is cangen ever slow today. post guns. I'm building pic related but in a 308 stag ten build. do I deserve to be bullied?

Attached: 1565714927152m.jpg (1024x618, 127K)

You lost the war for Canada, and had to swear fealty to the English Crown or leave. Give it the fuck up, you sore loser.

Better fucking believe it. Hes gonna take a big jump in the polls after the debates start, all from closet patriots who didn't know he was the right choice until they heard him thrash the lefties and globalists.

gay and bluepilled
Vote CPC, get trudy out of office, then use the next 8 years to build the PPC
Stop being fucking cucks

I have news for you user. He's already been barred from the debates. The game is well and truly rigged.

nice to see we're going to split the conservative vote and get the liberals back in for another majority

Attached: 1553220709550.png (480x434, 173K)

We dont have 8 years you moron. If you want to lay down and expose your belly, do it by yourself.

>we dont have 8 years you moron!
Nigga you have no fucking clue what Empire building entails.

>We dont have 8 years
why.

So can someone help me figure out how the FUCK selling a Restricted works from person to person?
How the fuck do you do the thing with the verifier?
Can I initiate the transfer online or do I have to do it over the phone?

Attached: 20190422_180925.jpg (1572x2560, 2.07M)

>post guns
you nignogs have seen each and every one of my guns a hundred times

As much as I love the ideals of the PPC and I hope for their continued growth in the future, I'm sticking my vote behind the CPC if nothing more than a delay tactic so we have time to prepare more.

It gives you 4 years $ at least, provided we can find a way to stall out the Liberals. My hope is slim and I am sincerely concerned for the future of firearms, so we must to what we can right now to build the PPC but not take away the lead the CPC has right now

easy just find some who doesn't glow in the dark and give them the restricted for money.
unless...
you didn't register you're restricted did you user...?

Even in Seattle you can still defend yourself with stand your ground, no duty to retreat and castle doctrine. Seattle is still 100x greater than San Diego

I'm the buyer. The seller is an infantry captain who bought and registered it from a CSOR guy (apparently, and I believe it since half the parts on this rifle look like they were stolen from an armoury).
I mostly just want to understand the process. I cant find any info on who can be a verifier. Stuff like that.

Maybe so, but I sure as fuck know why they fail. Give it at the very most, one more term. If we are lucky, and I mean extremely lucky, Trudeaus consolidation of his media assets from his bailouts will not yet be complete, or if it's Scheer in power, the immigrant vote will not yet smother the last chance at conservatism we have, and then maybe some momentum can be gained, but I honestly think we are fucked already, so I'll split the vote but not hitching my donkey to another liberal wagon.

someone here probably has a better answer than me but i believe restricted can only be bought through approved retailers? maybe me i'm being pessimistic here but with all the bullshit they stack on restricteds usually that seems like the most logical standard of transaction.

wait whats this about trudaeu consolidating media???

anyone got any idea where a guy could find a replacement for my mates type 81 wood stock? his dumb ass split the stock down the middle somehow....

What's a good red dot for a VZ?

600 million dollar tax break bailout, (for liberal approved news outlets of course) which basically means that everyone except rebel media and a couple other outlets now suck his half Cuban cock every chance they get.

ayyyy picked up my chink sks from the mail office today, seems pretty good condition other than some dings on the stock. Anyone else got any recent purchases?

Attached: sks.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

I'm pretty sure you just call the firearms program to tell them to move the registration to your license, I know for sure there are used restricted sales in Canada I just don't know how to do it, google will tell you probably.

I've got a gsg16 on the way. Shit is hype.

Looks nice user. I read people say “good condition but few dings” a lot. Could you post the dings? Also what all comes in the box? How much was it?

That’s fuckin dope, it’s probably going to be my first fun after a Sks. Please tell me you got the drum mag to dab on the libs

I may yet get the drum, but it already comes with two 22 round stick mags, and I hear the drum fails in the first and last 10 rounds.

200$ plus shipping from cabelas, came with whats on the gun basically, and a little green bottle idk what's for. Gun has a cleaning kit in the stock, I just wanted another gun(have a VZ) and got the cheapest option that shoots the same ammo. These little rings are the only damage I see on the stock, dunno what caused it, probably some conscript fucking around. I still need to inspect the rifling and internals, gonna be heading up to my families cabin soon so gonna do it there since don't have a good workspace to do it and don't wanna have my gun outside to scare the neighbors to run water on it.

Attached: SKS(1).jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

aimpoint T1

Four virgins on Jow Forums aren't going to make a difference in the election. Remember that we are not representative of the norm.

Vote for the dairy to oust the fairy

PM Scheer, not PM Queer

Yeah. You can take a couple months away from Jow Forums, come back to the same shit.

Done buying guns for the year. Saving my pennies for a BRN-10 if they ever arrive.

If they don't, spring next year I'll blow my 2 grand on something else.

>if they ever arrive
it hurts

>half Cuban
Wait, people still believe this?

This meme has officially pushed me over the edge to the accelerationist standpoint. Should I push the people who rely on me for who to vote for to vote for Turdy again, or PPC?
I've got my guns and ammo and frankly idrc if anyone had missed this boat. I just want to make sure cons don't get in so kick things off

Attached: 1566583564829m.jpg (576x1024, 86K)

It was a joke. Take a chill pill

>and a little green bottle idk what's for.
You're supposed to fill it with oil for use when you clean it.

go to Jow Forums, you're on the wrong board. Please stay on topic.

Never heard of Jow Forums before.

I'm redflagging you to the RCMP and the CFO, have fun, you 5'2 manlet faggot.

>$1100 for my Keltec Sub2k I KNOW WHAT I GOT, NO LOWBALLERS

This retard has been trying to sell this thing for TWO YEARS lmao

Attached: cgn.png (1868x965, 455K)

I want one so bad
It’s not a scary black rifle, it has wood!

Attached: 262C5EA0-9F9B-4596-851A-30416486A9BD.jpg (400x600, 70K)

This. Thank you Quebec

You're welcome, Western Canada
These figures are yearly, btw

Attached: welfare.png (750x356, 55K)

same fran im hoping its nr

Concealed carry permits are "shall not issue" by default, right? Are there extenuating circumstances to let you get one? I'd like to get something to carry but what little I know of the permit laws seems a bit dumb.

nice try, justin

Attached: 1518495943008.jpg (1200x627, 102K)

Wow I can’t believe i’ve Hated on Quebec’s 5.7 billion dollars they get every year when really they prop up the western provinces
Big think

Kys niggr and fuck you

>accelerationism
Oh no, he's retarded.

I love the wood. Are there any equivalents/similar look available to us?