Objectively, how long would it take for the USA to take over Canada ?

Objectively, how long would it take for the USA to take over Canada ?

I say 48 hours.

Attached: path.gif (500x376, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geopoliticalfutures.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/canada-population1.jpg
cicnews.com/2017/10/immigrants-make-up-21-9-of-canadas-population-statscan-109735.html#gs.zdpuog
youtube.com/watch?v=_yKzq3ueGr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we had this thread yesterday

What makes you believe these fucking people hold any real autonomy to begin with?

Kinda like Iraq
Sure you steam rolled “the government”
But you sure do seem to be taking a hell of a lot of casualties from a defeated enemy.

Please save us
I don't wanna live in this clown country anymore

Attached: images (14).jpg (287x176, 9K)

Those mountains aren't going to be fun
Neither is that arctic winter
The funny French speaking people on the eastern side don’t like the way you speak English
The funny “English” speaking people further east of them won’t like the way you speak English either
Your going to end up hating 30-06 and tree stands
This will not be enjoyable

Remember to gunpill the greens and vote ndp this October

Canada is basically just 2 cities; vancouver and toronto.
I'd wager less than 24 hours to control those places.
The northern areas can't be realistically occupied though.

Whatever happens, do not let these people vote. EVER

14 hours top

>>French
easy , promise Quebec independence if they help us

You're forgetting about Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Winnipeg and probably some others I'm forgetting which have metro area populations in the millions but yeah your point still stands.

About as much time as it did to take over Vietnam.

The french don’t actually want independence
They just want to remind everyone how important they think they are

>The french
Quebec hasn't been "the french" for 250 years.

They'd take it if it was offered.

Who do you think will arm the gorilla uprising
Russia? I’m not to sure what small arms they would send seeing how the AK platform and variants are prohib here

Canada tried that in 1995

>I’m not to sure what small arms they would send seeing how the AK platform and variants are prohib here
Yeah wouldn't want to send prohibited weapons to an armed rebellion because that would be illegal.

Lmao no you fucking idiot.

It’s a lot of work getting Dewatts to fire

Why would Russia send dewats to a faction they'd support

Alberta would probably defect to the US side as soon as hostilities broke out. Once we have the oil-producing regions under control, I imagine we'll stop caring and leave the less productive parts of the country alone. I hope we take BC so I can drive to Alaska without crossing a border, but that's more of a personal desire.

Why would Canada even try fighting back? No one is going to save Canada

>we had this thread yesterday

Yeah, and Canada and the US are both part of NATO so the very idea that one would get away with invading the other is just fucking stupid.

>Those mountains aren't going to be fun
>Neither is that arctic winter
>Your going to end up hating 30-06 and tree stands
>This will not be enjoyable
90% of the population live within 100 miles of the America-Canada border. They fall within 1 day. The only way it takes longer is by counting the time it takes to assemble the forces.

geopoliticalfutures.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/canada-population1.jpg

Yeah nah. They fall immediately. Then some paper work, some coin flipping, and some patchovering, and bam, they have Senators and Reps in Congress.

Economically it changes little to nothing.

cicnews.com/2017/10/immigrants-make-up-21-9-of-canadas-population-statscan-109735.html#gs.zdpuog

>The share of Canada’s growing population made up by immigrants has risen to 21.9 percent, up from 20.6 percent in 2011, and the majority of recent immigrants arrived through an economic immigration program.

Its more Jow Forums, but appears as if it needs some adjustment too.
>30-06
Lol. Standard infantry body armor protects against that quite well. If you haven't invested in a .50cal or bigger, you aren't invested in defending yourself from anyone higher than a local LEO.

why? I'm wouldn't want to spoil some of the unique Canadian culture, that i enjoy as an american: (hockey fervor, tim hortons, bagged milk, poutine, quebecois, RCMP, Red and Green show culture, norinco,)
however i would like to free my Canadian brothers and hunt their elk.

>Those mountains aren't going to be fun
>Neither is that arctic winter
Basically nobody lives in those parts of Canada.

>I don't wanna live in this clown country anymore
The burgers are the ones who created the clownworld and you think they're going to save you?

Attached: 1566175152992.png (624x399, 149K)

>unique Canadian culture
They're literally just diet America with some mild French influence.

>funny "English" speaking people further east

Kek

>The burgers are the ones who created the clownworld and you think they're going to save you?
liberalism vs authoritarianism.

liberalism may have come too far but would you rather be living in Britain or the soviet union where you have to express the "right" opinion.

People in Iraq can survive outside of buildings in the winter. There's no innawoods refuge in Canada.

>Implying we don't already control the entire western hemisphere
We don't have to "take over" a damn thing.

Attached: 200.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

There's still no road connecting Juneau to Anchorage. Maybe we use the war spoils and maple syrup reserves to fund one?

not even. ive visited there quite a bit it's fairly different. from any part of US I've ever been, and I've been to all the stereotypically different parts of the US.

Give Albertans citizenship and let us keep our property. All the gun owners would play ball, you'd just have to deal with the city chimps who like free shit.

Tim hortons is garbage.

Fucking why? Juneau sucks. and the highway would have to intersect with the 1, so the trip would have to go up to tok then through the mat-su burough then to Anchorage. it'd be a 2 day trip at least.

you cant go along the coast west to anchorage because the natural obstacles are retardedly immense. it would be bridges from island to island until prince William sound and Valdez where you'd have to blow up mountaintops and bore tunnels to progress and then it would only be passable for a few months out of the year due to snow.

of course it is. but it's some mysterious Canadian shit to Americans

Why do you think Trump was trying to buy Greenland? It's coming, leafs. Liberty is coming to you. Manifest destiny 2: longitudinal boogaloo

I am American. Stopped at tim hortons a couple weeks ago for the WIFI. Figured i'd try the weird ass Canadian thing. It was shit. Cashier was cute, but I only know a few sentences of french, so even that wasn't interesting. Food was fucking awful. I'm convinced Canadians hate beef.

Canada would stop the invasion within 24h and would counterattack within the next 48h, conquering the East Coast and Washington.

Yeah, nah.

Attached: 1544424001468.jpg (1024x576, 164K)

Not sure if you're a burger or a leaf, which is sort of funny. I can guess, but it's more amusing not to.

Attached: 1004369.jpg (475x356, 33K)

You will be stuck in the USA for some time.

really? i honestly think your over thinking it. and our winters arent even that bad where you'll find most of the poupulation. the only people that will pride canada on being cold are retards who spend most of their time inside and have no idea what a nation could pride it self on and what makes it tough and the cold isnt it. it'd be 100% retarded if the united states thought canada could do jack shit alls you would have to do is open canadas economy and lower taxes and regulations and canada will be a yankee land within 20 years

>bait

Attached: 1563249034755.gif (255x255, 254K)

Lol, the people in Canada who actually own guns would likely act as collaborators for the invading American army

You should concentrate your forces on the borders of BC, Ontario and Quebec
I could see Alberta and Saskatchewan openly defecting to the side of the USA before hostilities even start (especially if a Trudeau is in office)

>how long would it take for the USA to take over Canada ?
Longer than it will take for summer to end, and we can be free of shit threads like yours for another 10 months.

Attached: endlesssummer.jpg (480x270, 35K)

>USA to take over Canada
For what purpose?
Unless you have a irremediable masochistic fetish, but in such case you should aim for Mexico, because it's everything that Canada could offer plus cacti. Shitload of cacti

>guns being relevant to an insurgency

If you merely asked nicely, it'd likely be no time at all.

>but would you rather be living in Britain or the soviet union where you have to express the "right" opinion.
I'm not sure which one you're referencing, honestly. If you're not a fag-loving muzzy-hugging liberal in the uk you can get arrested and charged for a hate crime. In Russia if you don't support Pootin then you go to gulag.

>North America is now ruled by the US of A
>Canadians can now vote
>new laws are passed to ban "hate speech"
If prefer if they got nuked into nonexistence

tims has been shit ever since we sold it to you guys desu
thanks, corporations

One phone call of 5mins.
Canada surrenders and US assumes all liabilities.
Not even a single shot would be fired.

I thought we already did that years ago.

Attached: ArrowDestruction.jpg (700x568, 58K)

Edmonton and Calgary would be the only cities with actual battles fought. Everything else would fall within 12 hours due to absolute confusion and shock that for some reason American tanks are parked in front of parliament.

This photo makes me sad

Wouldn't Ontario's electoral votes be outweighed by pretty much the rest of Canada? I'm sure most of Western Canada would fit right in with the US.

Fuck off mexican. You're a conquered nation.

>I am the Lorax, and I speak for the trees

>the trees say TABARNAK

>unique Canadian culture
lmao Canada's culture is entirely defined by anti-American left-wing "I'm not going through a phase, mom!" nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yKzq3ueGr8

This desu

The only thing the Americans need to take over is California

>Anyone with the power to oppose an invasion would do anything with CURRENT YEAR WEED MAN in office
>There has ever been a better time to annex Canada
The only opposition America might face would be from the neoliberals and they only know how to burn and loot local businesses not fight back against an occupying force.

It'a a bitch to invade Canada from any direction but the south due to its natural features. Even mexico's shitty police army could do some big damage if the US and Mexico swapped spots, but any coastal invasion is a struggle even without Canada's good quality(though stagnating) military.

The only part of Canadian culture that's "unique" is the one in Quebec. The rest is just frozen California.

7-12 minutes.

>this kills the leaf
>;_;

It would be a very poor idea. Without a proper casus belli the opposite political party would be having a meltdown (assuming Trump invades) not to mention American soldiers shooting white people who speak English in an American accent and poor little brown and black people if you think the redguards chimp out when some black 14 year old kid get shot by a cop what do you think they're going to do when Soldiers start destroying Somalian immigrant villages.

The Morale at home would be a mess for the reasons mentioned above but also unlike Afghanistan any American journalist can basically sneak across the U.S.-Canadian border Mexican style to do on the ground interviewing with people there.

That's not to mention the actual defense in 1812 the British burned down the White House and I have no doubt at the very least the Canadian defense might involve trying to 9/11 a couple buildings.

Not sure if cat has Nukes but they would definitely be used in this scenario. There's also the factor of allies I don't think any country wants to see America get more power and this would be the perfect excuse for them to all gang up and divide America into pieces like ww1 Germany. Mexico would definitely be a staging area with the West Coast being an obvious attack point and potentially an Eastern attacks as well.

>TL;DR this would be political suicide and all blue States would be rioting, the morale among the troops and at home would be worse than Vietnam levels and the US might find himself fighting a four way War

>60 star US flag

Attached: 1564434145534.gif (530x360, 2.62M)

anectode
one time in PE we were playing basketball. teacher asked a question: everyone competitive, go to the right, everyone whos casual, go to the left
left side was all asians, right side all brown

Invade a country of 5M riflemen.
Highest concentration of per capita gun owners actually in cities/major population centers.
Good luck.

Attached: 20190819_130156.jpg (3264x1836, 771K)

They want to be their own country, but they also want to keep getting Alberta's oil money distributed by the federal government.

>But you sure do seem to be taking a hell of a lot of casualties from a defeated enemy.
The people in Canada who actually own firearms are probably going to be more pro-American than the invading army. Hell, Alberta is on its way to becoming a US state in the next 20 years.

>Edmonton and Calgary would be the only cities with actual battles fought.
They would be the first to turn heel.

>I'm not sure which one you're referencing, honestly. If you're not a fag-loving muzzy-hugging liberal in the uk you can get arrested and charged for a hate crime. In Russia if you don't support Pootin then you go to gulag.
That's his point.

I doubt your government would even allow you to fight back. Honestly what you would be defending anyway? Your freedoms? Ahahahaahaha?

Attached: lain.gif (700x704, 295K)

Dubs of truth, this arrangement in unsustainable, only Frenchmen could be highly ungrateful and pretensions all the while their aging population lives like vampires off of other people's money. It's the most French thing about them, their ingratitude. Alberta should have succeeded years ago, in fact the entirety of Canada is an unsustainable mess.

Why would we even bother? Canada is so far under the heel of our boot already its not worth it.

Like, physically taking it over and actually securing everythong worthile and pacifying every crazed cuntinnawood with a bolt action? Give it a month. Canada is fuck8ng huge.
Getting a victory? Less than 24 hours, the prime minister will just capitulate (even though he's not legally allowed to). The bongs will bitch, but that's about it. No Falkland 2.

>He needs government permission to shoot foreign invaders
America would occupy Canada quickly and our useless gov would roll over for it, but it'd be a lifetime of shootings and bombings to spite you guys for it.

Go meet some folks from northern Ontario, inland BC and the prairies of Alberta/Saskatchewan.
These people jizz themselves over shitty weather.

>Canadians having even a fraction of the capacity for hate and violence that Americans do.

Attached: 1463533758368.jpg (1010x948, 137K)

Try mentioning "equalisation payment" to an Albertan

You pussies even apologize for damages after you riot, shut the fuck up.

Nah. Edmonton and Calgary would be pro US and anti old establishment. It would be liberation of France from the Germans 2.0

This

Two days days tops. Go in, fucking decimate everyone with a funny accent, that includes you Minnesota, and then we turn the entire place into a giant national park. Alaska 2. The moose will be hunted down in the following weeks because I don’t trust them.

>Alaska 2. The moose will be hunted down in the following weeks because I don’t trust them
you hunt moose in Alaska in the proper season (unless you're subsistence) the rest of the year moose hunt you.
I never go anywhere in Alaska without thinking about moose. It borders on hypervigilance.

At least a week, provided you start right the fuck now with zero formal preparation or planning. Please. I'll even help out and give you up-to-the-second updates on my local airbase in southern alberta. I'm pretty alright with a wrench and decent enough with tech I can do maintenance I'll help out lets go please.

Attached: 1350783672695.png (520x620, 335K)

Pierre Trudeau invented multiculturalism.

Objectively, how long would it take before anyone noticed if you started from the North?

Attached: canada is empty.gif (3125x2374, 243K)

kek

From 4-76 hours depending on how it goes. An order to stop fighting would need 4 hours to get across the time zones. But it could take longer if there is a three day weekend plus the 4 time zones where everyone is told to drop their guns

Attached: 1566970047855s.jpg (250x248, 8K)

Unironically it would be way harder for infantry to go from the north than from the south, hell even armor will get fucked in the wasteland that is northern canada

imagine living in Canada