Where do cityfags go to shoot?

I've been on the waiting list for a members only outdoor range for over a year. Also they make you join the NRA, and you probably have to do some kind of pedo shit to get initiated. In the meantime I have to settle for a shitty public indoor range. It's fucking depressing shooting my AR at 25 yards indoors. I want to take her out where she can be free. There are some public outdoor ranges like 2 hours away in the country, but that's not exactly somewhere I want to go every weekend. What do my fellow cityfags do?

Attached: Iqs8hw0.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>some kind of pedo shit
Ugh, there is nothing wrong with fucking hot teenage girls or feminine boys as long as they agree.

Martin Luther King Blvd. Usually a good turnout.

Video related.

Attached: 1534489703597.webm (1080x1920, 2.32M)

But they make you do it so they can blackmail you and force you to work for the NWO.

1) Deal with it
2) Go to the indoor range weekly/biweekly/whatever then go to the outdoor range monthly/bimonthly/whatever and spend half a day plus there having fun.
3)Join private range and deal with being part of the NRA
4)Move

Attached: 1399483103991.png (500x281, 230K)

Maybe. At least you won't be on the losing side (memes aside)

neckbeard faggots are the only ones who eat this shit up

Tell that to the judge, Epstein.

In every city, there's usually at least one good option. When I lived in the SF Bay Area, I used to go shoot at a range that was literally in a garbage dump next to Oakland airport. It was theoretically $15/hr, but the truth was you paid your $15, and as long as they weren't super-busy (mostly weekends or holidays), you could stay there as long as you liked. Since I had Fridays off, I'd go down there with a couple of my gats and shoot for three or four hours. Fun times.

A simple man can't really do much when laws are written by puritan fucks 300 years ago.

I'm not a neckbeard and I got a boner for this boi.

>it's the current years, guys, c'mon!

This, but unironically.

Neck(yourself)beard mentality

I was on a the wait list for my club for about a year. It was worth it though, since it's a huge club with a ton of ranges, some even 24/7. I only downside no muzzle over berm due to concerns of bullets leaving range and getting to neighbours. NRA membership was also a requirement, since it's part of their insurance. They never check to see if you're current though, and cheapest NRA membership is 10 bucks.

I always feel fortunate reading these threads about lack of nearby ranges. I live in South Central Wisconsin and there's a 100 yard private range 5 minutes from my house that requires a $150 a year membership that I skip for one of the other nearby ranges that are only $40 a year including the one that goes to 200 yards. There's also a 1200 meter range 30 minutes away but that shit is like $500 a year. All of these are within an hour of Madison. Some require volunteer hours some don't.

There are also some public ranges but I try to avoid those since the general public is retarded. It's even easier once the corn is down and I can shoot to 500 yards across the road from my house.

Yeah but you live in a corn field :/

Attached: giphy (15).gif (500x240, 478K)

Yankee here.
I drive out to Long Island and there are a few ranges.

Traditionally in the West, the minimum age of marriage was set at 12. That was the Roman law, and the Catholic Church adopted it as their policy, too. Marriage at that age was a little uncommon (16-20 was more normal), but by no means unheard-of. In the Canterbury Tales, the Wife of Bath starts her story by saying:

>"Experience, though noon auctoritee
>Were in this world, were right ynogh to me
>To speke of wo that is in mariage;
>For, lordynges, sith I twelf yeer was of age,
>Thonked be God, that is eterne on lyve,
>Housbondes at chirche dore I have had fyve -
>For I so ofte have ywedded bee -
>And alle were worthy men in hir degree."

Upping the age of marriage/consent was very much a Puritan/Massachusetts morality kind of thing, and was considered very feminist, because, you know, you wanted girls to be properly educated and all before they got married. Certainly, listening to years of lectures from a bitter spinster in a one-room schoolhouse would make her a much better wife for you in the long run, right?

Based & redpilled.

He'd be way more attractive if he got that metal shit out of his nose.

Attached: big_1421389776_image-e1509739802655.jpg (906x542, 44K)

Imagine thinking that's attractive. Neck yourself, retard.

I drive about an hour to BLM land. I only go to ranges in the city when I want to test some of my hand loads.

Ranges are gay, bunch of rules about what you can shoot and how you can shoot it. Plus firing indoors kinda sucks.

>Imagine thinking that's attractive.
Why not?

>What do my fellow cityfags do?
My fiancee's father has a 20m range in his basement. I've always preferred shooting handguns so it works out pretty well.

This nigger knows what's up

So what is really attractive for you then?

>mental deficient poorly imitating other mental deficients
honk

same exact situation, OP. I just deal with it. I can't even shoot the 12ga at the indoor range. Garbage.

And you live in a shitty city where you can't shoot past 25 yards.

>mental deficient poorly imitating other mental deficients
And that's why it is hot. Like drunken girls.

sauce?

Ultraviolet Darling

Playing devil's advocate here, if you lived in a big city why would you need to shoot past 25 yards? There's a short list of guns that are practical in a big city: a handgun, a shotgun with a barrel of 20" or less, and maybe a pistol-caliber carbine or an AR pistol. None of these are long-range weapons, and anything else is made of pure LARP when it comes to city living.

make a weekend camping trip out of it where it's legal. Build some gongs, get a range finder, try to make a friend who might even go with you, and a lot of amminition

>why would you need to shoot past 25 yards
>need
get out.

Leave the city

I'm not telling you what you should be legally allowed to own/do. Knock yourself out. I'm just telling you what's practical and what isn't.

They also believed in witches and slavery back then dumbass.
>inb4 slavery is based
You would have been a slave

If hunting you should learn your drops, if militia you should learn your drops, if hobby is precision rifles should learn your drops

>hunting
No I'm not a boomerfudd
>if militia
No I'm not a retarded larper
>if hobby is precision rifles
see previous

>They also believed in witches and slavery back then dumbass.
This is what you get from taking history lessons from some obese internet fedora who shoves bananas up his ass. In fact, the medieval Church discouraged belief in witches, following the teaching of St. Augustine, who outright taught that no such thing existed. The Episcopi canon, written around the year 900, went so far as to declare belief in witchcraft to be heresy. Though European civil law on the matter was far from uniform, witch-hunting was specifically banned in many places, including the Holy Roman Empire. It was the Puritans - those eternal troublemakers - who started looking for witches after they'd been unburdened of the authority of the Catholic church.
>>inb4 slavery is based
>You would have been a slave
No, I'm white.

>If hunting you should learn your drops, if militia you should learn your drops, if hobby is precision rifles should learn your drops
Okay but you aren't going to be hunting anything in a big city, you aren't going to form a militia there, and it's a bad place to be into precision rifles because there's noplace to take really long shots, whether on a range or off it. Also, hobbies are by definition not practical - they're things you do for fun instead of practicality. If it's practical, then it's not a hobby, it's training.

Attached: animecity1.jpg (1275x1755, 1.4M)

Spotted the flyover

Wait until the happening when that boomerfudd hunter dumps your ass with his 40 year old model 700 that he's been hitting 8 inch targets at 200 yards with since before you were born. That aside shooting at distance is immensely satisfying especially with steel.

So... you think you're going to be durr hunting and training with your homegrown militia in a big city... and *I'm* the flyover?

>homegrown militia
Feels bad not to be you, Cletus, as my family is much smaller! LOL

>the happening

Attached: c3c5fac0a6a42977ab13e0675e60655e.jpg (320x400, 14K)

>Wait until the happening when that boomerfudd hunter dumps your ass with his 40 year old model 700 that he's been hitting 8 inch targets at 200 yards with since before you were born.
While a valid point in the countryside, this is an invalid point in big cities, where there are few hunters because there's nothing to hunt, the few people who do hunt are lousy shots because they go hunting as a once-a-year vacation with their buddies, and there are nearly no places to take a 200-yard shot.

Seriously, ask country folk their opinions of people from the big city who come out to their neck of the woods on yearly hunting trips. You'll be treated to no end of stories about what a bunch of dumbasses they are, how they can't hit the broad side of a barn, and how they're often downright dangerous from lack of skill and common sense.

>Feels bad not to be you, Cletus, as my family is much smaller! LOL
Hey idiot - a big extended family *is* a militia in bad times. They all take care of each other and defend each other. That's what extended family is *for*.

What a fag. Stick to your fantasy, others will stick to theirs

>fantasy
At least you are honest

I can almost guarantee you've never lived outside of the small town you were born in. Get out more, talk to people, have sex. You might learn how much of an idiot you've been

More than anyone can say about you though, evidently.

>have sex.
I can't get laid for free. Jokes aside. We are on Jow Forums, not glocktalk.

>I can almost guarantee you've never lived outside of the small town you were born in. Get out more, talk to people, have sex. You might learn how much of an idiot you've been
Wrongo. I'm . I grew up within sight of the Empire State Building, moved to the SF Bay Area for college, and only recently left after 25 years for the same reasons everybody else who's 1) white and 2) not on welfare is getting out of there.

So let me clue you in: You're not going to be hunting deer in the Presidio or marching around with your homegrown militia in Golden Gate Park. Nor are you going to be doing any such thing in any big city anywhere. If you live in a big city, you should buy guns that are practical for a big city. You should buy gear that's practical for a big city. You should have a survival strategy that's practical for a big city. If you don't, you're an idiot.

It's a girl, still nasty

>x was a thing and was wrong this also makes y wrong
Ebin logical fallacy.

You really didn't help your case with that little outburst. NYC and SF are probably the two worst places to live if you want to do anything that isn't in an incredibly overpopulated city. Elsewhere in the country, people do all of the above and still live in urban centers. It's not the exception, you are

you deserve to be city cucked

>Okay but you aren't going to be hunting anything in a big city
Im one of many who go out of state to hunt yearly and would prefer to stay sharp. Hunting isnt something just locals do.
>you aren't going to form a militia there
all able bodied males..
>it's a bad place to be into precision rifles
good place to be able to afford them though
The city Im in isnt as bad as other places but Im here for the money and would prefer to live rural.

Kek, this thot got doxed and deleted all her shit and started a (((premium snapchat))).

because that's gay

>waiting list for a members only outdoor range for over a year. Also they make you join the NRA
>public outdoor ranges like 2 hours away in the country
Is this in Ohio by chance?

Flyover, please

have range time.

get stuck in traffic

fucked my own sister

>t. inner city black

>her
That's a boy, yo

I've seen her pussy, it's all over the place