Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Based soupmeme edition

Attached: 1567090686879.jpg (921x1092, 235K)

First for Upnigga

First for report Avatar faggots who ruin the culture of this board after migrating here from plebbit, while trying to entrap people into posting incriminating things that will get your door kicked in one day cause you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.

If the liberals win will they take my cz 858 away

Liquor n whores, cigs and dope

Attached: 0082019140935.jpg (1425x1304, 371K)

What inciminating things has anyone posted lol
All we know of are CTG and Molememe being RCMP

What's updog?

Janitor applications are open rn
If you want to actually do something about it

Attached: 20190304_183419.jpg (3424x1765, 3.82M)

Attached: 21082019210424.jpg (1024x661, 142K)

Is anybody honestly voting for that dweeb over Mad Max?

Attached: DlpYz-fUcAAx9-0.jpg (1024x415, 87K)

I don't even know who either of these cunts are and I don't like any politician but trudeau is a gun grabber so he has to go

Only people who don't want the libs to win this election

Attached: 1520819313190.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Cant own up to this own billboard

Attached: 1554167157597.jpg (600x376, 49K)

Telling people to post publicly to Facebook or pleddit accounts that they will not comply when things get banned. That way libshit aquaintences can report you to have your door kicked in and life ruined when the time comes.
>Not just quietly non complying and aquiring/building prohibs like a normal person who doesn't have the emotional need for attention than a worse rate than a teenage girl.
Also encouraging the community to go above and beyond for license validation checks while buying and selling firearms.
Discourages making fun of faggots and trannies to "just be the bigger person bro" which enables and encourages their behaviour in our society.
>"Yeah man, even though he does all those things he's still le based brothboy"
If anything is "cringe" it's fucking this faggot.

five foot two

>soup derangement syndrome
Rent free

Go away faggot.

Seething

faggot soup sucker

The fuck outta here frog man

Attached: Image-for-Quebec-Legalizes-Islamophobia.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

Ask me how I know who you are for the distinct way in which you have low societal communication awareness, and this Asperger's characteristic of yours makes you very easy to identify, whether it is here "anonymously" or on cgn, where everyone is free to see your subversive ways.

Hmm what a coincidence, Everytime his cancer gets spread on cgn, his shit simultaneously starts contaminating these threads.
Every fucking time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-160013.png (720x1280, 403K)

Reminder that Chris Evans is a gun grabbing faggot like everyone else in Hollywood.

everytime i buy a gun my wallet screams out in agony is this noraml

Ah I gochu
based greentext poster

>Dividing the vote and giving Justinian another fucking term to grab your guns.

Brainlet and bluepilled.

>Captain Hydra
>Defending the Constitution

what did you expect?

The fact that a 30 year old turk rape baby from reddit and or his cocksucker internet friends are such god awful faggots they think its acceptable to constantly draw attention to themselves and avatarfag ITT with complete disregard for the board and thread culture blows my fucking mind.
You and your ilk are the most cancerous group of offsite faggots to consistently come in and derail these threads and act like anons who dislike your abhorrent behavior are the problem
Kill yourselves and never post again

I would also like if he killed himself, however this one I'd like to actually see.
Use your MS with your LGBT 4 Lyfe mags and Livestream it for everyone to watch.

question your friends and family using this.

Attached: 1449875606280.jpg (1128x880, 295K)

I still live in my parents home in the rurals, me and my parents have been planting trees and unironically planting more flowers to help bees and other insects. makes me feel good in a fuzzy way user, but the season is almost over for plants fall is comming.

Attached: 1565063244513.png (395x395, 91K)

my lgs got vz58s in ive wanted one for a long time but dont like buying shit i cant hold first. its a nice little rifle but that pistol grip is tiny my hand over hangs by like an inch and a half

>my lgs got vz58s in ive wanted one for a long time but dont like buying shit i cant hold first
Have you thought about asking to hold it?
>inb4 i don't have a license
All LGS allow you to hold the firearms but only if you have a license.

thoughts on 9mm 1911s? thinking of getting a cheap SAM.

Attached: SAMCMDR9E.jpg (999x749, 40K)

Shoo shoo larpfag

if you let them

Its a good firearm that fires the 9mm cartridge effectively well. Just do not buy chinese shit.

>nazi environmentalists
I've seen it all now

i did im saying i finally got to, i only ever seen them online before. hence the my hands are to big for the grips

fatty

>using logic
Never gonna make it

you fail to understand so yet you won't even try.
i see you as the one that will never make it.
the flow chart works very well for people who live with mental gymnastics.
its how people rationalize logic.

no just got large man hands cause i work for a living

nah you're full of shit nothing wrong with the pistol grip. you can always buy aftermarket ones, dipshit.
as for a working man, a working man would know that all he would need to do is remove a screw.
learn to adapt.
low iq inbreed

Nobody cares fag
If you have anti gun friends or family some autistic chart won't fix that and your never gonna make it

Attached: 1500591503441.png (571x618, 53K)

you seem kinda upset you ok user?

I defend myself with logic and appealing to the sensibility of man. Checkmate, guntard

>projection

must be nice living a life as a retard
put some faith into humanity

Attached: 1536633726102.jpg (590x733, 113K)

then at what point is life sacred and worth protecting?

>upset
nah i don't like people who have inane attitudes about things.

>i like the gun but the pistol grip is small
get a new pistol grip.

Attached: 14580994.jpg (599x586, 103K)

Using facts and logic never works against people who argue in bad faith with emotionally charged fallacious statements bud and that is the majority of antigun people who argue like this

hey guys should i fake being a chug for a fed government job application for the EE minority part? I can make up some dumb story saying my grandfather was a half chug or something and he hid it due to the racism of the time. Will it speed me through and prioritize me over normal white people? do they even check? do i just gotta larp a little at the interview? lol

Being a Canadian firearms enthusiast is truly suffering

I wonder how things got this way?
Because people like you are to willingly ready to lay down so that a conflict between two people won't arise?
You do speak the truth, people are emotionally charge, you need to show people the error in their way and lead by example to show how wrong they are.

Hey neighbor, what you doing online?

Attached: 1471302558858.jpg (280x292, 10K)

i never said i wasnt gonna get one. i didnt mean to hurt your feels by insulting your raifu

im not applying to be a horsecop, just some social worker shit. just curious if any anons have lied about shit with the FED government with minority and chug non status shit. I'm visabliy a white man, but my fat-wide nose and natural hairless face can pass off as a chug DNA.

>insulting someones raifu (whatever the fuck that is)

these men laugh at your humilation

Attached: 13655269.jpg (1600x1200, 317K)

All these assumptions
Here is how I convince antigun freinds and family of my position
>be a likeable outgoing person
>take them shooting
If they like it and become hasguns I succeeded without the use of some gay flowchart and if they don't well that's too bad. I've made 6 people hasguns from doing this how many people have you converted with facts and logic?

>lying to the government

Just hold on a damn minute there, son. Think about what you're about to do.

Attached: 1385267200373.jpg (325x385, 13K)

>be a likeable outgoing person

Attached: 1521244401240.jpg (733x578, 100K)

>raifu (whatever the fuck that is)
You have to back

I honestly thought that was Todd Howard in the top image at first glance.

eat my dick constable, i want a fucking job thats not at mcDicks, shithortons or walshart.

im not sure if you butt mad, shit posting or farming (you)s at this point. either way i got a long drive home for the long weekend, have a good night user

Get a trade.
Again
>lying to the government
>has (R?)PAL
high IQ move there.

To where?

Attached: 1500494572811.jpg (460x874, 46K)

Then lighten up you stupid fuck. Do you forget where you are posting right now?

Attached: 1483247626722.jpg (460x690, 87K)

>seething ecolarper derailing the thread because his gay ecofash posts got deleted
Lmao every time

Love nature, my dude. Just not in a homosexual way.

Attached: 1506398420667.jpg (750x649, 38K)

Ligmaballs

Bofadeeznuts

Attached: 1489938766958.jpg (960x733, 45K)

>to interviewer
Hello, yes, i am a non-status native person. my grandfather was a non status half native, and kept it hidden from the public to avoid prosecution, harassment and racism from the white majority community and profiling from the RCMP.
>but you're white?
what? white? i'm just a person with native heritage.

just play their stupid game fuck it im gonna lie. my friend of a friend said he knew two dudes who lied about being chugs to get into federal corrections with literally zero qualifications except for basic dumb labour as experiance and basic bitch mallcop shit, but since they put in "im non status chug" the government pooped themselves over potential lawsuits and hired them.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

what edge? i'm just gonna lie to the government.

Attached: 1566739365453.jpg (450x418, 29K)

>t.

Attached: 1464669746694.jpg (1832x1384, 252K)

He's just fishing for you's
Ignore the little guy

>be me
>also have chug status card
I doubt it's this powerful but does it really grant you shit like this?

Attached: IMG_2317.jpg (232x185, 13K)

What is a good 9mm for a starter? Something that'll shoot a lot of boolet.

The story i mentioned was 3 years ago, i dunno if its different, i assume its still the same with the globohomo and homo agenda. maybe i can larp as a trans queer bi asexual or something too while i'm at the chug scheme. These guys didn't even have status cards, and had zero native ancestry, the government didn't bother checking, they just lied about their family background.

I enjoy my fns-9 I got for $450
Any poly striker boy should do the trick

Attached: 20190223_133929.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

If you got the card, you can basically apply for anything in the government and get hired my guy. lol. I bet if you apply to the RCMP with some fake security background shit like 'yeah ive been a security guy for mall or construction site' they'll hire and train you for the job lmao

How easy is it to clean and maintain? I don't wanna get a Glock cause those are ugly.

7.62x25 1911

>tokgang

Attached: FB_IMG_1567126573475.jpg (960x698, 141K)

Very easy it breaks down into 4 parts and I'm at 3500 rounds no issue so far

/>schizophrenia general/

Perfect, I'll keep it in mind. I wanna practice drawing and whatnot.

whats upnigga?

I know you really like your shitty forced meme for some reason but you don't have to make it the OP of every thread faggot

Based and brothpilled

no, i don't think i will

Honestly. It’s a okay meme at best, not even particularly clever and this guy is forcing it so hard . God damn Plebbit faggots, I wish they’d fuck off

Leave Remington 870 among others in car for a week. Take it out... Covered in rust. Now I understand the memes.

Attached: IMG_20190830_175639504.jpg (2448x3264, 2.12M)

Better photo, end of May tube

Attached: IMG_20190830_175900126_HDR.jpg (2448x3264, 1.86M)

don't say we didn't warn you

You're LGBT. Then check the box.

Savage Mark II seems to have faired the same as it has a similar finish.
I'm extremely disappointed with good shittily this has weathered sitting in a car for exactly 6 days. Fucking bullshit desu.

Attached: IMG_20190830_181025284_HDR.jpg (2448x3264, 1.51M)

I’m extremely disappointed at your inability to care for and maintain some metal
What other shortcomings do you have in your life

Not defending anything, but leaving metal objects in a trunk is begging for rust. Same reason why you dont store firearms in a gun sock. Traps in that moisture and humidity like a bitch.

What's the proper steps to do to stop metal from rusting? Do I just put fucking oil on a rag then just jerk of the barrels and all metal parts?
What about the metal parts that are not exposed? Will those just rust quietly away without people noticing?
What if I took one of these guns camping for a month? It would be completely fucking rotted when I got back.
What's the proper procedure to stop this. Ideally not slathered with oil cause that'll stop my from fondling them etc while at home. Very frustrated here.

Unrelated but kinda related, my home Depot has these together on the shelf, does that mean cause their good at cleaning guns?

Attached: IMG_20190814_212611405.jpg (2448x3264, 1.72M)

Metal is actually porous, a light coat of oil at regular intervals will protect from surface rust without leaving a mess.