Kill me

My eyes are going, I used to have perfect vision. I was told your eyes dont stop changing until 25 but they never said they would get better. Am I fucked? What good will I be in the happening if I always have to have fucking 8inch thick glasses. I heard lasic is bullshit and will just go bad in a few years.

Attached: kill me.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_-bGCgJOmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're fucking retarded and should take your own advice.

Your brain is even more shit than your eyes

I'm getting tested for glaucoma soon. Wish me luck.

My lasik held up great user. I too was a worrier about geek specs, but I saved my allowance and lasered my eyes up. Recovery was a bitch but the result was great.

>glaucoma
They testing you for sickle cell too Tyrone?

how long since you got it?

well depending on the state you could get a med weed card, sell it to make enough money to get that high tier treatment

There's some things you aren't going to be able to change about yourself, you need to accept that now. Glasses aren't that bad, keep an extra pair if you're worried about losing or breaking it. Contacts are great and easy too if you can do those. I've heard of too many complications with lasik to want to do it. Some people like end up fine, others end up worse off than they were. Either way its permanent, it's up to you if you want to try that.

It eventually happens to everybody. My vision isn't great either, but glasses and contacts aren't so bad if you're used to wearing eye protection or sunglasses.
If you feel really bad, surgery is probably your best option.

About 3 years. The very next day after surgery I was seeing 20/20. Currently I’m seeing at 20/15. No noticeable change in quality of vision, and I see better than perfect. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it. Make sure you follow recovery instructions to a T.

just be glad you don't have lyme disease

Just get glasses you faggot
I wear them 24/7, and the range doesnt make me wear eye pro with them on
Also, contacts

If your eyes are stabilized, I suggest you get Lasek or Lasik. If you plan on enlisting (at this point don't unless you want to risk a retinal tear) do you research on what is waiverable.

Attached: -1535533523.04492.jpg (900x324, 30K)

Whatever happened to those artificial retina or whatever that were supposed to give you perfect vision forever? Are they still being researched?

Just get some thick frames if you have thick lens. Pic related come cheap these days if you order Warby Parker or Zenni.

Attached: F20101ED-33A8-4F3E-A5F3-33979C58466E.jpg (736x1045, 84K)

You've ascended beyond the realm of mere mortals, and are now equipped with 24/7 eye protection. Your enemies will cower before your powerful glare as you gaze down upon them

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

They can look good if you get the right shape for your face.

Attached: D0870B9E-5421-4F1B-98BA-DEDCC9B577E5.jpg (491x756, 134K)

Glasses aren't a huge deal. I was in the Army, wore glasses, never had an issue. Granted I was regular 11B, never tried to get into any SF shit but I never lost my glasses, they never fell off or broke either.

I'm not sure what situations you're envisioning being a part of but based on my experience glasses aren't a huge drawback.

>tfw shitload of stringy floaters in both eyes
How do I deal with these shits?

Attached: 1561936238892.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

after reading your responses I feel a lot better now, maybe Ill get surgery in the future but the glasses I have now will do. Thanks lads

Attached: 1513751222451.jpg (2048x1152, 140K)

There's a surgery you can get, but it has a high chance of fucking up your eyes pretty bad. Most doctors won't even suggest it because in most cases it's not worth the risk. Literal case of the cure being worse than the disease.

Eat more zinc rich foods like kale, almonds, and maple syrup also carrots for some reason.
>link below is unironically a based jewtube jew
youtube.com/watch?v=G_-bGCgJOmE
Even if your vision goes completely you could always become a lab rat and let scientists drill a camera into your skull and attach it to your cranium.

Attached: The NHS are funding some bionic eye implants for blind.jpg (435x241, 13K)

Heard of it. Obviously not an option. Fuck I just wish that medical science would figure out a way to fix this shit instead of coming up with more ways to chop up mentally ill peoples genitals instead.

what if you have pretty close to perfect vision but you cant see red dots because of astygmatism, is it worth getting laser surgery for that? is laser surgery pretty much risk free these days?

Agreed

I don't think lasik can fix that, or color blindness, and I for sure know it can't reverse age related macular degeneration.

just use echted or prism sights.

shhhh just close your eyes and think of when you were happy. *bang* goodnight sweet autist

I have shaky hands and a moderate astigmatism and poor vision and I shoot constantly you pussy.

Get contacts and then eventually get surgery. I wear contacts most of the time because my vision is so bad I cant see the front sight post of most rifles when shouldered. I want to get PRK/LASIK but im a broke college fag

Used to wear glasses, had to get PRK to meet vision standards for police. Definitely worth it no matter what your job is, it changed my life incredibly for the better

get contacts, then glasses, then surgery, and then hope you've lived long enough for cyber eyes to be a thing.

What makes you a good Demoman though?

Attached: file.png (350x352, 137K)

It's probably a lot easier to hack someone's junk up than to do precision ocular surgery.

>What good will I be in the happening if I always have to have fucking 8inch thick glasses.
You mean, like every fucking grunt does with their eyepro?

>boohoo I don't want to wear glasses
>boohoo I don't want to wear contacts
>boohoo I don't want surgery
>poor me
You wouldn't make it anyways.

>police
Massive cringe, kys

Get lasik when you hit 25. My eyes are super bad, was at -6.50 in both eyes when the army gave me free lasik last year (23 yrs old now). It's incredible to wake up every day and instantly see the world as it is.

Recovery was quick. I was put on a 2 week profile, but I could see clear enough to drive with no issue about 2 days after the surgery. Worst pain for me was 2-5 hours after the surgery but after popping a big boi ibuprofen and a nap my eyes just felt vaguely sore.

I wore contacts for the longest time but just keep in mind you will need to stop wearing them and switch to glasses for at least 6 months before doing lasik or prk surgery.

What would Vito Bertoldo do OP? Who was Vito Bertoldo you might ask? Look him up OP.

Attached: Vito_Bertoldo_(Medal_of_Honor_recipient).jpg (228x362, 25K)

bumping

My bullets ALWAYS hit something.

Wow you're underage and homosexual who would have guessed

Got Lasik, like being able to see the alarm clock when I wake up, first thing I bought was a pair of shades.

I got PRK too and while it is amazing, I'll share that it affected my night vision.
So at night my eyes aren't as good as someone who just wears glasses (based on my own glasses experience) and my eyes tire more easily, though it's not even been 2 years and I was told it gets better very, very, slowly once you regain full vision.

All in all? Fucking worth it.
I like this video, thank you user. I'm going to look into more eye care as far as nutrition.

Yeah, it was great to toss out my glasses after needing them for most of my life

Masturbation makes you go blind. You've fapped into this future.

eat. more. carrots.

You know they have surgery for that, right?

Even if the lasik doesn't hold up your eyesight won't revert back as bad as it was pre-surgery

>eyes have been shit since 2nd grade
>everything beyond 6 inches in front of my face is an unintelligible blur
>I have no idea what living without glasses is like
Welcome to the club OP

Attached: a2470092285_10.jpg (1200x1200, 443K)

I had those and eye surgeon fixed with eye surgery and then laser treatments.

The gel in my eye is tearing away from the retina and taking pieces of it on it's way.
Your situation isn't that bad OP

>tfw 23 and slowly going blind
doctors said there isn't much they can do now but if it gets worse I should see them to try and have an operation done

I have that
you might be like me You're going to have to just wait until it gets bad enough to where risking surgery is worth it