Begun, the Meme Wars Have

so i guess the army is going to add a meme warrior MOS.
what a crazy world we live in.

Attached: Capture.png (861x624, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCjSw8grUck
youtube.com/watch?v=a38bOtUEXcc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're going to lose the meme war even harder than iraq occupation, afghanistan, vietnam, and korea

What does "U.S. Security" mean exactly?

(((U.S. Security)))

About bloody time, Russia and china have been running misinformation campaigns against the US with total impunity for over half a decade at this point.
Assuming the relative quality of US weapons technology relative to it's near peer competitors remains the same for information based weaponry as well as physical then it's only a question of how much time it will take before their information warfare capability outstrips that of their rivals and how much damage will be done before that happens.

Does this mean government shitposting is going to ramp up on here?

Brazilians have been hueing it up since they've been online FOR FREE

American information warfare capabilities are unparalleled, most of it coming from the NSA. You just never hear about it because they're some of the most classified operations in the world.

glowworms can't meme
>assuming feds don't lurk for shits and giggles on their off time

>runs the biggest dissinformation network
>pretend to get ass blasted so that they can justify even more the military spending

smart people have trouble memeing because memes are the product of a complete lack of creativity

If they wanna kill disinfo, they should nuke Google's headquarters. Cut the head off the snake.

I was talking specifically about the ability to run and counter misinformation campaigns in 'enemy' territory, such as behind the Great Firewall or within the Iron Proxies, rather than conventional espionage - which I will concede the alphabet soup is pretty darn good at.

>You just never hear about it because they're some of the most classified operations in the world.

You hear about it all the time. The Arab Spring was pretty much the test drive of said technology.

Hong Kong is obviously an operation.

It is neither the dumb nor the smart that can't meme, it is those that lack thought and critical thinking that can't meme.

Actually I've decided that "Ion Curtain" is a better name for Russia's online sphere of influence so pretend I said that instead

NSA hackers have comprehensively penetrated Chinese networks. I don't know the scale of the misinformation campaign they're running, but it's definitely a tool in their arsenal.

Taht'S a bad day for Internet Research Agency. Exepct iPhones bricked, servers scorched and malnourished squealing across all boards.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-20-16.44.31.png (711x982, 524K)

Not gonna lie, Ion Curtain is a pretty fucking cool name. Vatniks don't deserve a cool name like that.

Yes, please stop the ((disinfo))

Hong Kong is definitely not a western operation. Western interests are significantly better served by staying as far away from involvement in the ongoing protests as possible and thus pinning the CCP via their official commitment to the international order.
Attempting to aid the protesters or otherwise influence the movement in any significant way would actively harm the cause of damaging China, so we can reasonably assume western intelligence agencies are keeping away from it, outside of gathering intel for use in future operations against the CCP.

Too bad because I'm using that from now one.
Now we just need names for the western aligned corporate controlled internet (because 'web 2.0' is fucking gay) and the non dark web based decentralised free internet that is slowly emerging to fight it.
I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any

Hong Kong is being used as a bargaining position, just the same as Taiwan's independence had been during the 70s/80s.

Hong Kong's independence is irrelevant to the West. This is realpolitik. They are simply using Hong Kong as a means to contain China.

Thank you for summing up my post so accurately.
If China allows the protests to continue they run a very real risk of the pro democracy movement escalating or even spreading to the mainland.
If they crush the protesters they give NATO aligned governments casus belli to sanction China at will.
Their only way out is to prove western involvement in the protests to a standard that the European union (and similarly aligned power blocs) will accept in order to justify crushing the protesters.

Since the easiest, cheapest and least risky way for the five eyes to prevent this happening is simply not to get involved in the first place that is almost certainly what they are doing, hence the metaphorical chess pin where the West uses Hong Kong to attack China.

Attached: 34B14409-658B-4731-8ECA-03F210E858FF.png (208x243, 8K)

>Their only way out is to prove western involvement in the protests to a standard that the European union (and similarly aligned power blocs) will accept in order to justify crushing the protesters.
(((They))) screwed that up with Iran

>Hong Kong is definitely not a western operation
lole

>W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE MAY DISLIKE GETTING THEIR ORGANS HARVESTED IN CHINA??? YOU MUST BE A WESTERN SHILL!!!

Attached: 1564181090713.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I don't understand what you are trying to say with this post, did Israel attemp to stage a coup in Iran or something?

Search as hard as you want Chang , you won't find anything that you can prove to a standard acceptable to anyone who isn't a literally a pawn of the Chinese government.

This has to be bait...

protip: the arab spring was a USA psyop

The US Endowment for Democracy already admitted to funding their leaders, their leaders have met with the US Consulate, the New York Times has been writing "How dare you!?", Mike Pompeo is a fat liar and is denying involvement, and Trump has stated on Twitter he can make the protests stop if Xi will work with him.
This has every single marking of an American-backed "colour revolution." If you can't see it, you're either retarded or a glownigger.

Your assessment is wrong.

The only source saying that Iran is building nukes is the Mossad. That's why the EU didn't get on board

Really? I haven't been paying attention to the Iran situation outside of the tanker seizures, that's pretty suspicious if it's true.

In what way?

Means there fighting nazi trannies actually

Attached: DB6A4B45-23ED-435F-A5B7-9115B1B987D4.jpg (828x1517, 669K)

Shoo Ahmed

Every military did this retard
youtube.com/watch?v=XCjSw8grUck

Back to your containment board

Looks like the glowniggers are losing, so the US military needs to step in.

Attached: CIA trolls.png (1018x732, 1.39M)

Attached: American shills.jpg (717x859, 116K)

Attached: American paid trolls.png (1717x829, 455K)

>Cyber Troop Density
>Five

There are literally only 5 militarized internet trolls in the US. EXCELLENT RESEARCH, OXFORD.

>American trolls complaining about Russian/Chinese trolls

kek

Can we just go back to killing people en masse for things we want? It's a proven system.

>Canadian shitposters aren't even getting paid

pussies can't stand the sight of blood

>polarizing society
Yeah, go fuck yourselves. Shabbos goyim and kikes bring in sandniggers, the sandniggers inevitably chimp out or sometimes their chimpouts are entirely fabricated by the FBI, then they say: "OH GOD, WE HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR RIGHTS! GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!" These illegitimate assholes can go fuck themselves.

i get that they need to oppose the russians and chinese doing that, but why are they trying to radicalize americans?

That's not a war USA can win. People don't support Russia or China because they like them, many do it simply because they are opposed to US hegemony. Simple as. Russians merely expose what USA is doing and they add bullshit on it. But USA is still doing things.

I mean, take my country as an example, even if we are irrelevant (Montenegro)...USA is supporting a hyperkleptocratic pseudo-feudal regime. US ''experts'' and diplomats pretty much state that they support them because they can't risk someone pro-Russian coming to power.
Now in addition to that, you have the whole neoliberal package, stuff that just doesn't fly with people who live outside of Western Europe and USA. Stuff people would call ''degenerate''.

US diplomats also basically called Serbian Orthodox Church, institution supported by like 95% of Orthodox people here, an ''enemy'' who ''collaborates with Russia''. Not that openly, but that's the meaning.

So add this and that, and you'll realize that no amount of propaganda can fix what people actually think. And there was massive propaganda effort here when we were joining NATO, like 90% of media space was taken up by pro-NATO stuff. Support never crossed 40%, according to government funded polls.

This is just one example, that with various differences repeats across the globe. It's not that Russia is far better or anything, but Russia isn't dominating here. No one will blame Russia for something. Propaganda can only do so much. Only way to fix this is to fix US policies, both domestic and external, and that's not happening.

When are you guys joining EU?

Never because many EU countries aren't that eager to accept even worse Bulgaria/Romania, no matter how small.
EU is basically offering you a plastic carrot. EU and countries that make it up have differing opinions. Only thing that waits us when we enter EU is more people leaving, nothing more.
Situation here is more complex than shit I wrote, but you can tell similar stories worldwide. USA is losing influence because they support shitty regimes and shitty policies. USA became an overbearing hegemon, and it became worse with Trump. Russians exposing it and exaggerating it only accelerates the process, it didn't start because of Russians. So fighting Russian propaganda won't do much.

Was this before or after Chinese and Iranian counter-intelligence comprehensively gutted all of their HUMINT assets by hacking into their comm systems?

It begs the question of the CIA/NSA/GCHQ/etc. not being involved in the first place

Do you really believe that we've just been sitting around taking punches?

>said the fox, who couldn't reach the grapes

>we do

Tiananmen Square massacre

It's called humor
Too bad the mentally ill decided to make it a fetish

My fellow fourchan posters we must unite more alt right individuals, preferably in person so we may commit many felony offenses against people of color, or niggers as we refer to them here.
Let us first begin by listing our personal information, social security numbers, and addresses in a reply chain attached to this thread so we may get a count of who is attending our alt right unification rally. Thank you my fellow alt right individuals.

You present a fair point
One cannot convince everyone all of the time
Propaganda is, I think, beginning to lose its effectiveness. Societies and people around the world are losing sense or trust in every institution, and are embracing irony, organic non-government/corporate memes, and depression.
No matter what a government says, it will be ridiculed, no matter how many blue check marks they pay to agree with them

Thank you Mr. Glownigger

>iraq
Overthrew saddam, established a new regime. Victory
>korea
South didn't fall.
Victory
>Afghanistan
Ongoing, Bin Laden and associates dead, Al Qaeda effectively neutralized

Next time Chang try the war of 1812

How many threads are you gonna post this in you palastinian bootlicker

The highest profile cyberattack was probably Stuxnet, and that was a US/Israeli op.

>iraq victory
fuck you
t.veteran

>The US Endowment for Democracy already admitted to funding their leaders, their leaders have met with the US Consulate, the New York Times has been writing "How dare you!?", Mike Pompeo is a fat liar and is denying involvement, and Trump has stated on Twitter he can make the protests stop if Xi will work with him.

That's a big [citation needed] claim, you could get 100k, at most 500k people out to protest via psy op, but 3 million? Are you really saying the US mobilized an entire city to go out and protest for months with a few agents? How is that more likely than it being an organic response to Chinese policy that the west is sensibly exploiting?

>This has every single marking of an American-backed "colour revolution." If you can't see it, you're either retarded or a glownigger.

If it were so the US would only stand to benefit from making the Chinese go full hog, because the trade war would be all but won if they could sanction them to oblivion. But Trump already threatened with a total pull out, no one actually wants to destroy China as a market like that, it'd not only hit everyone else, it'd create an angry impoverished state like NK except giant, with power projection and armed to the teeth. The only outcome of that is nuclear. So the US has very little to gain from accelerating the situation when it expects China to cooperate.

Do you think the .gov will recruit tier 1 shitpost operators on here? Imagine weaponizing Jow Forums to MAGA

Wearing camo to shitpost is so fucking cringe

Aren't you begging the question that they were right now?
All I'm doing is providing reasons why western intelligence agencies would not be involved in the Hong Kong protests, I'm not presupposing anything.

>If China allows the protests to continue they run a very real risk of the pro democracy movement escalating or even spreading to the mainland.

Little chance of that happening, since the HK protests have a very strong nativist/racist theme in them. HK protesters consider Chinese mainlanders as subhumans and openly advocate deportation of all mainlanders from the city/closing all mainland owned businesses. Hard time selling this to the mainland people.

It is like Russia fearing that Euromaidan in the Ukraine spreading to Russia. No chance in hell happening, when you have Azov Neonazis advocating the ethnic cleansing of Russians in their country.

The trolling is of the bugs and vatniks.

Bugs and Vatniks want Americans fighting each other so we don't focus on the new empires they seek to make. Who the fuck do you think is doing all the Tiananmen Square Copypasta.

>Overthrew saddam, established a new regime. Victory
Retarded and myopic

>South didn't fall. Victory
Granted

>Ongoing, Bin Laden and associates dead, Al Qaeda effectively neutralized
Myopic

>Russia and china have been running misinformation campaigns against the US with total impunity for over half a decade at this point.

He thinks this has only been going on for a half decade.

My dude: They've been at it since the 30's.

Attached: u991e.jpg (584x329, 26K)

Cope faggot

>bu-but myopic
A phyric victory is still a victory, the only angle that the war in iraq can be looked at where we "lost" is with the regional power vacuum which would happen sooner or later, and the $$$ spent. Same for Afghanistan. People fail to realize we are living in the best case scenario

Holy shit that mutt coping

i was thinking of this guy, confirmed alphabet trying to rile shit up in his posts

Attached: 1565733897439.jpg (701x1300, 224K)

holy shit this is pathetic

no wonder pic related happened.

Attached: CIA at its best.jpg (532x1024, 431K)

Looks like the CIA is a lot more competent than the FBI.

Russians used disinformation against russians in early 2000s.

Then it sort of spilled over to the western parts of the internet in 2014 when they started their illegal terrorism in Ukraine.

Anyway, the roots go deeper than anyone here believes...

Attached: intelligentsia.png (1694x530, 45K)

there already is a meme warrior mos
it's (37F)

dead chinamen is the only thing that brings me joy, warmth

Attached: A79783D4-ED0A-478C-88DE-515A280BD198.jpg (400x453, 56K)

The fuck are you talking about? They're not anti mainlander, the mainlanders are anti hong kong. The fucking Chinks worldwide are getting butthurt about thisnwhole affair, they tried to set some Taiwanese businesses on fire in my city, and they keep attacking Hong Kongers with serious violence.

You might want to do more research into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a38bOtUEXcc&

Attached: Locust-e1366789882298-700x420.jpg (700x420, 113K)

>just doesn't fly with people who live outside of Western Europe and USA
Many of us lack any enthusiasm for this faggotry here. Do not presume that it has been universally accepted.

England too.

Oof, this is what Sóy does to otherwise healthy men. No wonder as to why Hitler got syphilis.
Jow Forums was right again.

Oh boi I sure can't wait I sure can't wait for Glow Spooks to label me a 'far right Neo Nazi extremest' and a Russian bot for wanting to preserve the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 6th amendment and not impression people for wrong thing.
We need the technocratic city state of Silicon Valley, the FFC, and central intelligence agency to regulate this wild west internet and put an end to this right wing terrorism.
What a fucking joke, just let adults regulate their own info, that's what block buttons are for. Maybe only people with a spine should be allowed online desu.

Attached: 1539050802333.png (451x520, 287K)

China's had dibs on "Great FireWall" since they first connected to the web

So when are they gonna axe Google then?

>muh five unsourced pics from a book written by a some lady
Okay moishe try a real argument next time

Fucking billion dollar defense budget and the best your bosses could come up with was 'Chang'.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (422x509, 45K)

EVERYONE SCATTER, HERE COME THE JOKE POLICE!

Our tax dollars at work..... What retard makes these decisions? How can the feds be so damaging to our rights, yet also so incompetent, all at the same time?

fake and gay

that was quick
JIDF maintains a presence on all boards