Hey, so does anybody know a website or some shit where I could find a 9X39 AK?

Hey, so does anybody know a website or some shit where I could find a 9X39 AK?

Attached: 9x39RussianCartridge-2.jpg (770x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetsportsusa.com/wolf-performance-9-39-ammo-278-grain-subsonic-full-metal-jacket-vm75065-p-109140.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google

You mothers asshole is a decent source.

>where can I find something that doesn't exist
Find a gunsmith, a parts kit and a 9mm barrel blank. Hand it over with a giant was of cash and wait.

Krebs Custom makes them I think.

"doesnt exist"

Link me one, faggot.
Kreb's unproduced shotshow prototype doesn't count.

google it nigger

Why not put a 9mm barrel on a 7.62 AK and then reload 9mm bullets into x39 cases? Fire for effect?

And that's how everyone watching you two know you're the one full of shit.

strange

If everyone wants a gay ass unobtainable 9mm round, why not just get an AR in 358 Herret/Gremlin/ArK/MPG? At least rebarreling it later to something you can actually find will be easier.

Oh, or the 350 Legend I guess is now a viable option

sgammo has some wolf 9x39

Yeah we know but the problem is finding a gun chambered in it that isn't a gAR. It ruins the point.

I'm more interested in reloading components
those bullets (esp the SP-6) would look real nice in a .357 sig case, into a 10mm framed pistol

>same energy as 220gr 300 BLK subs
>no availability
>severely limited bullet selection
>expensive, hard to find dies
>one single factory load in US
>awful gun selection

just....why?

come in, don't just stand there

I watched Ian's video with the Russian autist and I think the 9x39 is actually a really cool design. Especially with how the jacket sheds on armor impact and the steel core penetrates.

Just not sure why someone would want one.

Some Russian company makes semi-auto VSS clones. I think you'd struggle a bit to import one though

I'm pretty sure that a conventional discarding sabot would be even better, though less accurate
It is wasting even less energy shedding the full caliber bit, and more of the projectile mass is the penetrator, so you have less wasted energy to suppress... Actually that's why they do the wierdo bullet design rather than a conventional sabot, sabot would fuck up a suppressor. Huh.

Took me 10 seconds OP
If you are this inept, you shouldn’t have firearms

targetsportsusa.com/wolf-performance-9-39-ammo-278-grain-subsonic-full-metal-jacket-vm75065-p-109140.aspx

>OP asks for gun in 9x39
>user responds with a link to ammo and calls OPs character into question

Ouch bro

>Just not sure why someone would want one.
You're worm food.