Any DFW fags here?

This place is going to shit with all the dotheads and liberal californians moving here. Last night I saw a retard taking a picture of my "come and take it" bumper sticker on the back of my truck like it was a swastika, this was in McKinney. This place is quickly going down the shitter and orbiting the drain when it comes to gun rights and culture.

Any other fags here from the DFW area? What's it like in your area? I'm debating hiking up and moving somewhere far away like Montana or some shit.

Attached: tx.jpg (294x300, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/1941-Emberson-Ranch-Rd-Pilot-Point-TX-76258/193016158_zpid/
txdot.gov/inside-txdot/projects/studies/paris/grayson-tollway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keller here
Californians get the rope first

North Dallas here, that's what you get for living anywhere North of Plano. Highland Park through Preston Hollow is the only place to be.

Looking at land in Pilot Point though. Living on the lake seems based.

I'm from California. Came before the gold rush though.

Sucks to be you. I left the DFW vortex of shit 8 years ago.

Uptown here. Work in investment banking. Anyone here go to elm fork?

Okies are everything Texans claim themselves to be. Stay on your side of the Red River

Lake Highlands here. Moved here a few years ago to escape from MD, and even in that short amount of time I've been amazed and just how many more liberals seem to have sprung up. There are Beto stickers and signs fucking everywhere.

>UpTown
Literally the worst place to be. Paying all that money and not owning land. Why even live in Texas

Close to work and the rent isn’t that much to me. I’m in the process of looking at land south of Dallas near midlothian. Waiting for the dip (next 12-24 months).

>South Dallas
Dont bro. If you want a long term investment, checkout Pilot Point or Lake Texoma. Land is around 25,000 and acre. Soon it will be 200,000 when the tollway is built. I can link you the city planning.

Interesting. Wouldn’t mind the link, thanks.

I wasn’t looking at buying the land for a back-end pay out at the moment but rather for a residence that would stay relatively undeveloped because I like the countryside.

But if appreciation looks that good, then it might be worth while. I’d have to do some DCF modeling but it should be fun. Thanks user.

where'd you go? i need to escape this shithole asap
My family has been in McKinney for a while, guess I'm gonna be the one who finally packs up and leaves. Fuck califags, fuck spics, fuck dotheads, and fuck jews for bringing them here.

Shit like this is what I want but they want way too fucking much. The house is a POS but the land is top tier.

zillow.com/homedetails/1941-Emberson-Ranch-Rd-Pilot-Point-TX-76258/193016158_zpid/

Toll road map: txdot.gov/inside-txdot/projects/studies/paris/grayson-tollway.html

Wylie checking in. Garlandfags get out.

That’s why I’m waiting for the dip. That’s insane land but a shit kicker house. Lands worth 750, the “improvements” ain’t worth another 750, more like 250. So 1mm all-in before closing costs.

That's literally what I offered but the seller is one of those boomers who cant detach his feeling from the house.

Move to that area between Dallas and Tyler

I live neat McKinney, have been for 20 years. And That kind of sticker, especially now, is asking to be laughed at.

This place has never been politically linient towards anything, stereotypes abound, but being that this place has been as a friend put it: where old people come to die; yes it sucks. they are getting replaced anyone who ever sees that their check is going to last them longer.

Near*

It fucking sucks but at least there's a new comically overpriced range opening up in Grapevine.

Sperged all of my posts today. But seriously, Mckinney, especially west side is california now, you go down to central dallas, it's nothing but califaggs.

If it wasn't obvious already, as a mexican, they are waaaaay to liberal for what the stereotype redneck/non-white people have been trying to avoid since the alamo, any government/s intervention in any of our shit.

>muh californians

Jesus christ do Texcucks ever stop crying about their boogeyman?

I literally have nowhere to test my new SCAR. Fucking sucks

Attached: 20190913_173509-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

>spic blaming californians for states turning blue

Que ironico

Can’t relate, live in Midland/Odessa area. Sure, it’s a lot of oilfield trash, but at least they aren’t Californians.

Californians are 90% liberal spics, dumbass.

Just as much as you hate liberals, mexicans hate them too. Hell, muhammad is far more based than you fools.

>I'm from California
I hate Californians so god damn much. U faggits voted for your “progressive utopia” and now flee it because it’s shit but wanna come to my home and bring your faggit “progressive values” and vote to wreck it just like shithole California
U unironically all have to go back.

Attached: E95C05CD-BDE4-453E-9C1B-9F382ECEA210.jpg (750x576, 132K)

No because they are contributing massively to an irreversible changing our states ethos. We’re capable of learning from the past. We saw what happened to Colorado.

Besides I’ve seen a shit ton of car accidents involving cali plates. They’re incapable of driving reasonably.

>Go back
They can go back to hell.

Just go back to mexico spic. You'll never be accepted here.

Attached: spic.jpg (836x1080, 303K)

Grapevine here and, not gonna lie, I was a little peeved when I saw a shitbox Kia with Cali plates and a vote Beto sticker (over a rainbow flag, of course) speeding up 35E.

I'm in DFW. I still rent. I don't want to buy a house because it's obvious this horrible state is about to become California without the nice weather. I would guess the population of DFW has more hindus than Whites. And to make it worse, 60% of the Whites are baizuo. I want to leave and go somewhere that is colder, has seasons, and a large White population that is not left wing.

Attached: ww2 revolvers.jpg (1200x733, 123K)

I left way before they started coming. Hated living in Cali. First thing I did when I came here was buying a Desert Eagle at a gun show.

Even worse when it's a hybrid.

>Hurrdurr look Sis-Ma I insulted the people we made victims because of our drug abuse and call ourselves victims for online!!

Attached: 1568276997833.jpg (480x483, 49K)

Watauga home owner here.
Fort worth is 100x better than anything east of dfw airport. Especially Dallas. But it's just a matter of time.

Dallas just needs to be nuked. The only loss would be Jackson's Armory.

>cali plates
For as long as I have been driving, most Texans are extremely courteous and friendly on the roads.
But recently, in the last couple years, I've been seeing more hatred and assholeary. More so around the newly developed areas.

Attached: 20170526_192815.jpg (5312x2988, 3.9M)

I only came to Dallas for the work. If I had it my way, I'd be back in the hill country where I belong.

True, FW is miles better than Dallas. How long can it hold out? Eventually it has to fall. The cancer must and will spread.

McKinney fag here

FW is actually getting all the poor people who can no longer afford to live in Dallas shifted there. Just give it some time.

no, your race is just ugly brown manlet low IQ chimps.

>I want to leave and go somewhere that is colder, has seasons, and a large White population that is not left wing
Exactly what I'm doing. What are you thinking of though? I have no idea. Something like Montana or New Hampshire or something?

Lubbock Fag here
GF and I are about to move to DFW next year.
I know that there are people at UTD who think that the rest of Texas is just Tatooine. Just because the cities are in a great state doesn't mean they're free from corruption.
No mater what, at least you aren't in Austin.

Attached: 1567890471814.jpg (600x909, 77K)

hey y'all
I am coming from Europe to McKinney to live.
See ya around

The fuck? I didn't post anything yet. Bozman farms gtfo.

I'm not sure about that. You've got Lancaster and the rest of south Dallas, which is pretty much 90% nigger. But the housing and cost of living there can't be more than fort worth.

Attached: 20190520_145636.jpg (4032x2268, 3.82M)

>tfw one of them is my mother

Grapevine/colleyville here too bro. What’s up?

where do you go to shoot ?

I don't know how or if we can stop it, really. Texas' economy is doing well and has been doing well for many years now. This just made it a magnet for rootless castaways from liberal shitholes to come here. The fact that a huge portion of our economy is tech makes it worse, because tech just seems to attract those sorts of people. Thank god we've also got an oil boom going on, so we get conservative oil workers, but it isn't enough to offset the liberal transplants.

And of course our economy is doing well due to conservative policies, but these fucks are going to move here and then vote the same way that ruined their state economies before.

Arlington here. Waiting on my first lower receiver. FFL is taking his time.

Bro I was born in watauga. Moved to colleyville when I was 12 tho cus my dad didn’t want my sister to go to school with all the niggers and beaners at haltom high. Now 8 years after I graduated, I drive by colleyville high school and see droves of black and brown walking home from school. Feels bad man

Former DFW fag here. Lived in grapevine, went to southlake high school. I moved away when I was 20 and have lived in North Dakota for the last five years.

Take my word, DFW sucks dick. The best range is quail creek and it’s still a fuddy shithole. Elm fork is comically bad. The garland public range was great for shotguns but the city cucked them so they can’t allow .30 cal rifles on the range.
It’s hot
Perpetual road construction
Awful traffic
Nothing really to do

The Midwest is the last based refuge for good men.

Attached: EC6CDD29-53F9-4D04-AA9D-3EDE6B5099AB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

>I was a little peeved when I saw a shitbox Kia with Cali plates and a vote Beto sticker
grow up child

Bro they’ve been doing construction on highway 26 when I started HS in 2007.... guess what is still under fucking construction 6 miles down the road? It’s literally taking them 12 years and counting to fix less than 6 miles of road.

It's because they use concrete instead of asphalt. Its fucking retarded. Concrete cant expand and contract with the wild weather here and breaks all the time.

Yup, no regerts about leaving. We have pinko commies and an unusually high number of LGBT types, as well as an unfortunately increasing Somali population due to Lutheran groups.. but anywhere I need to be is 10 minutes away. 85% of people you see will be white. I own almost 30 guns yet I know several people who make my collection seem tiny. Like vast open spaces with no people? Like frigid winters that make you into a real man?
The north calls
>come home white man

What's North Dakota like compared to the DFW user? Are there actual seasons there, with real fucking snow? I'm either going there or to Montana.

I laugh any time someone mentions bad traffic or road construction. As someone who lived in Baltimore, I find the traffic, and drivers in general, to be quite pleasant compared to the shitshow that is 95, which has parts that have been "under construction" for the past 20 fucking years.

North watauga is all under keller isd.
Since 2004 Central High school is where most of the watauga kids go.