You rage you lose. Post the screenshots of the absolute silliest shit you find

You rage you lose. Post the screenshots of the absolute silliest shit you find.

resetera.com/threads/angry-joe-defends-ar-15s-against-those-who-want-to-take-guns-from-everyone.141034/page-16#post-24531173

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-122123.png (1080x2340, 312K)

>The majority of gun deaths are due to handguns and not due to weapons like the AR-15.

>It'd be great to deal with handguns eventually as well. Much easier to get the public on board with the banning of weapons of war first.
>Owning a firearm in the modern age is stupid, although I'll make an exception in this belief for minorities for the time being.

They're not even hiding it.

because they realized gun owners are only good at threats not action

or I can just not subject myself to reading resetera and instead do literally anything else

>I live in a military city. I'm personally enlisting this year.
Pozzed fuckboy is coming near you kek.

>stop talking about gun control on Jow Forums, use Jow Forums
>o fuk why all the neo-nazis cum here

Attached: 1537941108789.gif (300x225, 2.74M)

How about this: fuck off to /v/ if all you do is scour forums for faggots being faggots.

shut up nigger that rule is gay

no, you homos who can't understand Jow Forums is about weapons, and you already have a board to discuss this shit is gay.

Now fuck off.

>wah wah wah why can't you guys stop talking about relevant stuff about the gun community and other 2A things.
Jow Forums is terrible for actual discussions and threads about the politics of guns is better left on Jow Forums for a better chance to have a decent conversation

>Jow Forums is terrible, so let's bring Jow Forums here!
No, now get the fuck off my lawn.

Raging at resetera belongs on /v/

These people don't understand calibers or why the NATO round was standardized in the first place and have no idea about the ballistics points in the Geneva convention

No, you fuck off. I was shitposting with bowtie and calling Willis a faggot before Johnny got himself clapped in the sandbox. That sticky is gay and so are you

internet high five

Attached: 1525808061156.png (512x484, 65K)

I think I just popped a blood vessel in my head

Attached: BAE1A7FB-804A-447E-9704-DF3D02F959CC.jpg (1125x983, 438K)

>self-defense BS
>>>>>""""""""BS"""""""

Attached: 1568407459392.jpg (512x368, 26K)

We're faggot retards like this always a thing on Jow Forums?

I don't believe this man owns a handgun. Sounds like one of those lies liberals say when you ask them about their firearm experience.

No only since the 2016 election. You can tell who's a newfag or not pretty easily, posters here can be divided into pre-sticky and post-sticky.

CCW classes are always full of former anti-self-defense cucks who got robbed

Attached: 4266688F-8CC7-4CBA-AFD4-E542F3B4E16A.png (1242x2208, 275K)

>friendly reminder

resetera is such a tranny circlejerk, I made an account to post in a thread that had something to do with some video game company doing something that upset trannies and I posted "cool, where can I buy this game" and got permabanned within 3 minutes

>take it to >>Jow Forums fags in here
>Jow Forums
>Politically Incorrect
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Not one of those fucking things applies here you thick cunts. This is not
>news
>a world event
>a political issue
or related to them. No, believe it or not, it is not political. Notice how no one here has named a political party or blamed an governing figure. These are just gun grabbers.

Now fuck off you fucking Share Blue fags.

>stop discussing what other people think of weapons on the weapons discussion board

jesus christ, neck yourself

>my lawn
Fuck off you unbearable faggot.

nice dubs, also everyone seems to forget "friendly reminder" is just that, and not anywhere on the rules for Jow Forums

Attached: leftypolraids.jpg (951x599, 105K)

>muh internet crusade
>chanology totally defeated scientology
I don't understand how someone can be this gay.

Attached: 1516576181935.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

what is this obviously gay website and why should i care?

>I'm willing to give up my rights and freedom because someone somewhere might do something bad

Attached: 1568006834570.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>people argue with non-people
The internet has created an environment where people see others as people as well, when they are clearly intelligent playdough beings that get scared on cue.

it's /leftypol/

Attached: leftypol_BO.jpg (191x255, 12K)

can anybody tell me what the Damage per second for the AR-15 is?

Attached: Angry Joe defends AR-15s against those who want to -take guns from everyone- - ResetEra 9-15-2019 1- (1189x764, 195K)

> People that identify themselves as gamers are stupid

What's new

The segment of society that your/you're is difficult

Make sure the ATF doesnt shoot your dog when you convert your AR-15 into semi-auto

Attached: Angry Joe defends AR-15s against those who want to -take guns from everyone- - ResetEra 9-15-2019 1- (1218x176, 31K)

>semi-auto
Fuck man I think I’ve broken some laws if this is the case
It came from the factory in a semi config man, don’t hurt me ;-;

>dps
dear fuck, gas retardera

>hello, fellow gun owners

There's a post in that thread I saw where some guy is talking about how the AR is worse because it can be "modified extensively" to upgrade it's stats. Gamers really are a whole new breed of stupid

>then ban both
exactly why you dont reason with these tards, they want to ban everything even if they dont say it.

fuck

oh well I'll contribute i guess. It's a classic after all.

Attached: British History.png (645x913, 674K)

Why are you such a miserable, angry loser?

"""""destroyed"""""
translation: hanging in some politicians office.

Thanks Jow Forums, i am thoroughly disgusted and now wish the cold war had gone hot

Attached: Wigger Death Metal Drummer with Grill.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Nothing makes me angrier than that Vice doc on the ATF, where the director has Saddam's golden AK47 on his wall. Apparently a soldier brought it back home but the vet got divorced and the ATF seized the AK.

Attached: 1539390489945.jpg (761x591, 241K)

>Shall not be infringed (ignore all the other words)
You mean the words that clearly state that the 2nd is for individuals and everyone is the militia?

this looks like a grabber bingo lmao

Attached: bamboozle.png (700x135, 171K)

Sometimes I wish the founding fathers had just written "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." And left the militia stuff out or put it into a separate amendment or section of the 2nd, so we had two clearly enumerated rights, one being to have arms, and another to serve in a militia.

This is why LGBTPs need to be disarmed and killed.

It's from Tumblr; they can't quote something they disagree with for more than three seconds without snarking off like an MCU character or they'll die of an aneurysm.
It kind of sucks that this specific blog died out since they were a premium shit mine. Need to try and find another one.

This guy is right. I even love pol, but there isn't a lot of good discussion there. Unless you happen to be really mad at the jews of course.

Attached: and the bus clapped.png (1056x220, 29K)

US Code defines militia as everyone over the age of 17. That text has been in effect since the 1950s. The only reason it was put into text was because people were bringing up the "militia means military" memes back then too.

it does say #dream

This doesn't phase me anymore. At least there's no ambiguity here.
I'm glad Beta O'Dourke announced what his intentions were out in the open.

Yeah, I saw that after uploading it.

Attached: 1549327295991.png (899x263, 360K)

>>Owning a firearm in the modern age is stupid, although I'll make an exception in this belief for minorities
Good news, everyone! Whites are about to be a minority, and finally get our gun rights recognized.
>for the time being
Ah, fuck.

brb watching the Stoneman Douglass shooting for the 50th time and imagining that you're one of the teenagers screaming.

>xe/xir/xirs
fuckin shit

Attached: 1B0CD3F1-EBA0-468E-82D4-A3F45BD66CB2.jpg (1242x1714, 579K)

That analogy at the end makes no sense. Yeah we took away his "stick". Also did you remove every stick in existence? No? Then what the fuck were they trying to say?

>a kid hits someone with a stick, you make it illegal for all kids everywhere to touch sticks

Attached: gun control bingo.png (988x1088, 47K)

You need Pronouns in their Twitter Bio.

Ah bugger.

Attached: oh hans you funny.png (234x217, 65K)

Attached: 1568009995435.png (295x736, 38K)

Attached: 4av8aa4yfcm31.png (1440x1460, 258K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-125810.png (1080x1920, 323K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-151635.png (1080x1920, 615K)

Attached: 1560874843384.jpg (550x389, 86K)

Attached: gzi1db043dj31.png (834x766, 157K)

>Facebook libertarian who doesn't own a gun
I don't believe these exist. Even reading Ron Paul or Lew Rockwell will make a gun magically appear in your household.

Attached: 1544353101382.png (577x283, 20K)

Ford knew about the Pinto's problems and decided the lawsuits would be cheaper than the recall. They only recalled it because discovery revealed this knowledge and decision, which torpedoed all of their goodwill.

Attached: 1543632337421.png (606x686, 361K)

>that poll

I really don't understand why people think we're fooled by this nonsense. People who own AR15's want the government to confiscate them? How does that make any sense at all.

It's an ABC/WaPo poll. Trump recently threatened to sue them over a poll and were able to re-poll with double the sample size to get a more accurate result in a week, which means they were either using a bad sample in the first place, or were down-selecting their sample to get their desired results.

>men die in war, studies show women are most affected
>studies show majority of men are broke, single women are most effected

I work at multiple event centers, wanna know how I deal with this every day worry? I got a fucking handgun.

Of course they are, I'm just astonished that they think people are fooled by this. The lie is so over-the-top that it's obvious. It's like coming out with a poll saying that 60% of babies want to be aborted.

I'd love to see a country run by white suburban liberal women just to see how horrible it would be after a single day.

None of these people seem to understand the consequences of trying to confiscate guns, let alone what will happen if the federal government passes it and you have states going "Yeah tough nuts we're not enforcing it and your federal law is not recognized here".

Seeing a certain community that is under threat by Islamists and leftists over in Europe say their own people should be armed made me horrified to imagine a scenario where they really do try and have a caste system of who gets to be armed.

>I’m going to use the power of the government/corporations (systems that i should be opposed to) to battle people who currently oppose those systems lol i’m such a revolutionary
I’ve had this theory for a while that the ‘useful idiots’ as described by Bezmenov were repurposed/subverted to support neoliberalism after the soviet union fell. It certainly explains why there haven’t been any significant left wing terrorist groups since then. The closest we have is a group of ancom larpers living a ‘fight the power’ power fantasy against nonexistent threats.

polls are easy to manipulate and if reporters only give percentages without giving any details behind how the poll was conducted then it's basically meaningless numbers aimed at pushing an agenda.

>pollers take a poll
>pollers can' ask every single person in America, would take too long
>instead pollers poll a small "random sample" of people
>pollers then use math to project that sample onto the entire population
>say the sample just so happens to poll lots of people in urban areas
>pollers briefly mention this in their paper describing their methodologies
>media completely ignores the paper
>"newest poll says 52% of Americans support turning in their guns" says clown news network

It is so satisfying seeing how retarded these people are but at the same time infuriating that their votes as good as mine.

>can'
*can't

>I'm just astonished that they think people are fooled by this.
Because people are fooled by this. You can write ARM scripts in R to discover trends that help you make better push questions and draw from a larger pool of respondents to get your preferred answer.
Fuck me, we should consider information warfare and psy-ops Jow Forums.

Attached: 1558137359723.png (616x558, 415K)

>taking your child to public school
Destined for failure

Attached: IMG_4813.jpg (167x300, 11K)

>Shall we shoot Indians becau-
Well I'm glad this guy is starting to get the right ideas.

Attached: WereNotComingForYourGuns.png (950x306, 56K)

>The black market will dry up!
[Gut laughs in prohibition]

>Be terrified of something that kills fewer than 200 Americans every year
>Talk incessantly about said terrifying thing despite it killing fuck all people compared to literally any other kind of violence
>Raise your children to be afraid of said thing
Child is afraid of thing
>OH MY GOD MY KIDS DON'T FEEL SAFE ANYMORE THIS IS HORRIBLE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING

Attached: cactus.jpg (480x480, 62K)

>remember after 9/11 when a bunch of innumerate fags freaked the fuck out over ludicrously improbable repeat performance? and we all pretended that was a reasonable and sane reaction because after all, they weren't hurting anyone?
>well, now I'm an innumerately fretting about the next mass shooting affecting me, so I should be able to steal your property.

>OMG I know, right?! I'm an innumerate mong too and it's SOOO STRESSFUL!

> we shouldn't consider a new law because people might break it

Attached: stack.jpg (877x707, 216K)

No, you shouldn't consider it because 90% of people will break it. A law isn't effective or moral if your population won't follow it.

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)