Are pull-release triggers, such as the Fostech Echo and the Franklin Armory BFS triggers...

Are pull-release triggers, such as the Fostech Echo and the Franklin Armory BFS triggers, a suitable substitute for full-auto? Can they have any practical purpose, or are they 110% meme?

Attached: Pull-Release Meme.jpg (660x440, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6CGBFoxgDc?t=1050
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bend some sheet metal bro

>a suitable substitute for full-auto?
no
if you had a gun whose fire selector went safe, semi, burst, binary, f/a
the only thing people would use is safe, semi,and f/a.
nobody wants the other shit. people who dont shoot want the other shit and laws/other reasons make the other shit the only option but nobody wants to actually use it.

No, no, yes. Just perform hammered pairs with a hair/polished trigger

That would convert your rifle into a noise maker

Attached: undocumented.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

Tard

no yes yes.
only practical if it's seared like the fostech though.
it's essentially 2 round burst.

Attached: uzi.jpg (1499x1998, 512K)

I've raced 5.56 and 9mm ARs side by side full auto vs. binary. The binary can run almost as fast as FA, but neither binary build was as reliable as a standard FA AR when doing mag dumps.

>"nobody wants the other shit. people who dont shoot want the other shit and laws/other reasons make the other shit the only option but nobody wants to actually use it."
Did you have a stroke while typing this?

Is the Fostech Echo better built?
Was this with the Fostech Echo or the Franklin Armory BFS?

Echo is fairly low quality

Must have been a very sluggish AR-15 derivative if a binary trigger could approach anywhere near its rate of fire, because one with a broken in bolt carrier will achieve over 1000 RPM
youtu.be/m6CGBFoxgDc?t=1050

My enchanted bow in minecraft clocked in at roughly 1100 arrows per minute

better design, lower quality

How so? Curious.

Honestly... I kind of have to agree.

In my experiecne, the hammer tends to not drop on the pull after 300 rounds. A fellow at the range suggested to drown the trigger group in lube to help keep it from binding when hot. I'm not going to do that...

Otherwise, binary fire is alot of fun.

Attached: 20190914_173616.jpg (2560x1440, 909K)

Christ, that looks like cast pot metal. How reliable has it been? Any malfunctions?

It's some kind of sand casting where they dremel off burs from casting. On an 80 dollar trigger fine, but on what the thing costs it's not acceptable.

yes it's cast.
but so are most ar15 trigger groups though. including geissele.

Also the trigger is like 1/4 inch shorter than it should be. You need to have a childs fingers to use it naturally.

You 'avin' 'self a giggle?

psa releases the PSAN-94 with fostech trigger when?

When I'm shooting cold, it works fine. Only when things start getting a tad toasty, the hammer tends to not drop on the pull while in binary. So far, I never had it malfunction firing on the release.

No, except for burst, yes, no.

Worked one, and the BFS is able to be made into well polished light pull single stage trigger. If you actually tune the gun right you can run it reliably. The issue with is longer longer gas systems and underpowered springs for certain weak .223 loads.

How well will the BFS work in a mid-length gas system, regular buffer and buffer spring, and a normal BCG (Not the skeletonized shit)?

>Not the skeletonized shit
You are actually less prone to bolt carrier bounce with a lighter one, especially if you are running a standard spring and carbine buffer

Depends on gas block seal and gas port diameter, but you should be able to use the higher powered of the two springs it comes with and get it to run fine.

The issue with the BFS is that the ATF decided that requiring the IDS to be installed in a non cartridge trigger means the gun is designed to slam fire (thus fullauto), and unfortunately, cartridge triggers (aka drop ins) are patented apparently.

How did the Fostech Echo get away with its design, but not the Franklin BFS?

Is it true that the Echo will have malfunctions after only a few hundred rounds unless you lube the shit out of it?

Yes. Or it's true with my experience using it.

IIRC, Fostech is the one with the patent.

I have the franklin BFS3 and its fun as hell. Anyone Know how it compares to the echo?

I think it’s better. It’s compatible with normal ar hammer springs.
I use an extra power hammer spring in mine plus an extended firing pin for maximum reliability.

>Only when things start getting a tad toasty, the hammer tends to not drop on the pull while in binary.
So it works as long as you don't intend to use the binary function for its intended purpose?

How about you quit being a faggot and grow some balls?

Attached: 1565653596125.png (1268x9978, 3.76M)

>Carrying a diy full auto felony gun to the range

Ok retard, have fun getting arrested. Unless you have tons of lands and neighbors who wont hear the cops if they hear full auto gun fire, that's a last resort for when shit is really going down. Even then, full auto really isnt that useful

>Not bringing pic related to defeat the cops so you can practice in peace

Attached: Fake_Rock_EFP_IED_OTA-ROCK2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

The Echo AR2 works just fine

Have you had any reliability issues? I'm interested in getting one

Ids?

Fuck off, glownigger

>isn't useful
>the thing that adds mechanical complexity to guns, and all military's have
>not useful

>the US government with its flagrant disregard for taxpayer money would come to a tibetan tapestry talk show to ask for second hand opinions from autists rather than buying several thousand dollars worth of them to only use two and misplace the rest

Fun as fuck and makes me and my friends laugh. Useful? Not really but neither is full auto

I have a trigger from Double Tap. I have over 2000 rnds on it and have never had an issue with it. Works great, but it's it safe or binary....there is no semi mode. I painted the selector red so I know I'm grabbing the DT rifle.