Wrong ssn on 4437 form

So when I was doing a transfer on a rifle at my ffl I accidentally put down the wrong ssn on my 4473. It was off by a number. I had a long day at work and just did it by accident and didnt realize until i got home later. Will I get denied? I gave them my ccl too so will they just use that?

Attached: 65D554D2-C66E-467B-97BF-BD0C42D77B0D.jpg (634x663, 211K)

You will be denied.

Fuck. So can I just restart the process?

>putting down your SSN

I believe so, unless for some reason they really want to believe it was deliberate. Will have to start from scratch though. It sounds like it was an honest mistake and you will be fine, just gotta do it all over.

well it's either you give them your SSN or you wait a week while they try to figure out which John Smith you are

in the state where I live, there are about 200 other people with my name. all of them are niggers with multiple felonies. if I don't give my SSN they have to figure out if I'm one of those 200 niggers or the 1 guy with my name who hasn't been stabbing people or slinging crack since he was seven years old.

Well alright. Thats fair enough. Sucks but oh well.

>including your federal serial number
yikes!

does it really take extra time if you don't? I never put that shit down, but I'm in a state full of faggots so I'm waiting a week and a half either way.

Thats why theres half a dozen more questions identifying you.

No

every time I've left it off it's taken a week or more. when I've written it down it takes less than a day, sometimes only a few hours. I've asked about this before on various forums and the answer I always get is what I said here

It's nice to be one of only 4 people with my last name in this entire country (relatives spell it differently). I never put my SSN and my background checks are never delayed.

State? In Ohio if you give them your CHL they don't run a NICS check so they won't know. Obviously your CHL replaces the need for a NICS check

Is the racist remarks really needed?
Get some help man.

Back to Jow Forumsguns

Sorry but why didnt they just do it right then and there again? Takes two minutes.

Part of the background noise here. Like the sound of el trains, you get to the point where you barely notice it anymore Friend

You should leave

Ps 13/50

Congratulations on committing a felony.
You need to get an attorney. Like now

Nigger

this is not legal advice .

it is called a scriveners error. first call the place of purchase and immediately notify them of the error, technically as the seller they are responsible for ensuring the paperwork for the transfer is correct. You might have to go as far as provide a certified copy of your birth certificate and present your Social Security card along with a valid ID, concealed carry permit if you have one, perhaps an affidavit, the first step however is to call the FFL. The transaction might get canceled. And you may have to do it all over again. you are not the first person to do it and you certainly will not be the last.

I once had an FFL Mark a rifle on the transfer slip as a handgun, I called them up told him of the air and they had a new one sent out to me within 2 days.

ATF is coming, best thing to do is put your dog's to sleep, unlock the door and spread your cheeks

I put the wrong date on one of mine and the lgs had me come in and scratch it out put the correct date and initial it, no big deal. Ssn might be different

>sometimes only a few hours
God damn, really? That sucks. I've never had the NICS check take longer than 5 minutes.

>Takes forever to get the NICS done.
This is how I know you're a spic/nigger. Sorry Jesus Lopez/Tyrone Brown, you shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

>being NICS checked
was GA based all along and i never knew? if you have your GWL you are exempt from NICS when purchasing firearms. just fill out the 4473 and go

Attached: 1568128360093.webm (326x240, 2.23M)

Same, the only time it ever took longer was when the power went out and shut down everything.

Small mistakes are easily fixed on 4473s, just contact the FFL asap to get it corrected.
They get mistakes all the time because its a paper ballot, gave to account for hand writing, muscle memory etc.
I once checked one of the felony boxes on accident in front of the clerk and just said oop fuck and he gave me a new one.
And considering your SSN isn't necessary to fill out the form, shouldn't be a major issue.

Wait so you have to wait a week before you can take the firearm home? What kinda commie shit is that? Mine have always been a 10 minute exchange in my state.

Attached: TempleOS.png (990x682, 455K)

Sad.