How would have Jow Forums done it better

How would have Jow Forums done it better

Attached: E08CF3E5-9D24-412C-B142-7AAE77A44091.jpg (337x499, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
austinchronicle.com/news/2000-08-18/78306/
oklahoman.com/article/2453988/branch-davidians-missing-front-door-becomes-trial-issue
nytimes.com/1994/01/17/us/much-evidence-and-conflict-in-branch-davidians-trial.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xD5sudxGgTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not accepting the offer of someone who was obviously a fed to violate the NFA.

Leaving the structure to be investigated. FBI nice try.

Sodimized Lon with his own rifle then pulling the trigger

Dropped a fucking GBU-31 and told everyone to follow the fucking law.

This

Thank god that this country still had heroes like cousin timmy.

Zogbot

For the weavers
>be smart enough to not commit a felony for an obvious glownigger
For the state
>actually mail the guy his court summons

If the government wants to murder you there's not much you can do about it.

That anyone got out alive means they did pretty well for themselves.

Weaver would have benefited from some way of communicating with the outside world, but of course the feds would have jammed any transmissions, for "public safety."

Large perimeter with a no mans land and a second fence.

By cleansing the area of white separatists, and making the area a resettlement region for foreign refugees. Seriously.

Yeah I watched the documentary on Netflix and now I am just filled with rage. They shot the man wife she was just holding a baby. It’s fucked man

Attached: 05F2B739-901B-458A-B9FD-FDF9158289CC.jpg (679x670, 29K)

>Weaver would have benefited from some way of communicating with the outside world
i kinda disagree, i mean the guy was just a loner redneck who wanted to be left alone, all it would take would be 1 slip-up in his rhetoric and the media would have crucified him even harder.
communication to "the outside world" is ALWAYS filtered through alphabets or through corrupt media.

Everyone hates leftists because instead of resisting abusive power they want to become it. Also immigration is bad for organized labor and the environment but destroying whites is clearly the priority.

Know what's even worse for organized labor and the environment that immigrants?

Republicans.

Good. "Organized labor" = communists and the mafia. Fuck those degenerates.

Not really, no. Both parties suck and republicans are generally bad for labor and eco, but mass shithole country immigration is pretty much the single worst thing you could do for both of those things.

Not try to entrap someone who clearly just wanted to live out in the woods away with their family and be fucking left alone.

If there was more than just one moving van at the end maybe we would have fewer alphabet soup agencies and more freedom.

But user! Think of all the government building in-house nurseries! They’re totally not little tiny human morality shields, people that oppose the government are just baby killing monsters

Based

If I did it, there will be no weavers left alive.
The power of the state is ABSOLUTE

Attached: ruby ridge.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

Well, trying to send a father to prison over a couple of shotguns, seize his property, and threaten to send his family into homelessness certainly is not what I would have done.

>every Federal building has a daycare in it

The same guy who made the shot was also at Waco.

Based FBI.

>The same guy who made the shot was also at Waco.
I believe but do you got sauce for that?

Attached: Rally Vincent in disgust.png (631x630, 320K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

Fun fact, legend has it Lon Horiuchi is alive and well, semi-retired working as a tactical pistol instructor somewhere in the midwest.

Attached: FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg (1469x1170, 92K)

A legend

>implying even a tiny iota that McVeigh was concerned with or even knew about the daycare

Fag.

>and the environment that immigrants?
Are you drunk?

Or just don't go around committing entrapment against citizens to further your cowardly career

I thought k loved goverment dick.

>implying not knowing your target and what is beyond it is anything other than reckless

(You) clearly do
My thinking is , don't start nothing, won't be nothing

>t. fed

Attached: 0A642CDE-D32B-411D-BF7D-624057E91DA6_jpeg-940230.jpg (460x700, 94K)

Weak people use children as shields
Your glowie must be so proud to see you post this garbage.

The government knew about the children at ruby ridge and waco and they attacked anyways

>I cannot entertain the thought that the man I idolize was an incompetent fool

>implying I'm blindly defending the government

Shooting the son in the back even

>collateral damage is morally wrong

Attached: 1467795959190s.jpg (210x250, 8K)

We idolize not here. Glow somewhere else

If it isn't, then the government was in the right at Waco and Ruby Ridge, and he had no justification to bomb a Federal building.

How was he supposed to know anyways? Internet? It was ‘95, there may have been early internet but I doubt the kind of easy navigable website we’re accustomed to today. Recon? That would put him at great risk of getting caught.

We’re fortunate really that we have so many modern conveniences that could better avoid such tragic mistakes. Not at all that I advocate terrorism in any form mind you, but I believe McVeigh when he said he would have picked another target had he known.

>how was he supposed to know
He knew because he recon'd every single potential target before choosing the Fed building in OKC

>Recon? That would put him at great risk of getting caught.

Going into the city, taking a stroll around it, maybe sitting down somewhere for a couple hours with a coffee and a newspaper, isn't going to tip off the Feds about your bomb plot.

Love the glowie that changed the subject to Tim instead of picrel
K used to be cool

The first person to bring him up called him a hero. I'm pretty sure it was you, you paranoid nutcase.

RR, Waco, and OKC are all closely related, no matter anyone’s opinion on each individual happening

>K
OKC 2: Coming Soon!

Based Idaho trying to convict the sniper.
>He reports that the dog then ran to Roderick, who shot the dog in front of Sammy Weaver [aged 14], who then yelled "You shot my dog, you son of a bitch" and who then fired a shot at Roderick.
Kek, fucking based. Too bad he died.

tannerite booby traps

I hope one of his students has an accident

Oh here’s a fun one. Pic related is the front door of the Waco compound in an evidence locker. Important because forensics can determine who shot first in one of the exchanges and demonstrate that the feds were unloading a highrate of fire. When questioned in court about this very door, FBI agents claim that the door was destroyed on the site. This was pivotal in the later misconduct case. But the door wasn’t found until years later when this pic was leaked and the feds were let off.

Attached: 985A58C1-E471-42CF-84B5-447D200CD6A6.jpg (691x1024, 128K)

>field agent for the shit part of the country was a field agent for the same shitty part of the country

Christ, that makes me fucking angry.

>idaho and texas are the same part of the country

>FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi was indicted for manslaughter in 1997 by the Boundary County, Idaho, prosecutor Denise Woodbury just before the statute of limitations for the crime of manslaughter expired, but the trial was removed to federal court and quickly dismissed on grounds of sovereign immunity.

>feds were unloading a highrate of fire
Thats so unheard of when you shoot at the feds. I also bet that door looks like all the other doors in that cults kiddy rape dungeon

Yeah. That's what I said. Doesn't matter how long the shit streak spans, it's all part of the same shit

REEEEEEE

Oh, so you're retarded. Good to know.

Shut up, Janet Reno.

Fed detected
We're coming for you epstein handlers.

This is the sanest advice I have ever read on this sight. Thank you for your level hotheadedness

Attached: 1568169610900.jpg (499x521, 76K)

>overtly conceal evidence
>oh but you should believe this astroturfed narrative that supports our actions

>overtly conceal evidence
Proof?

Says the guy in a thread fueled by conspiracies

Made sure none of the Weavers survived, except the baby, and raise the baby to become an ATF agent

>Lie in court about the door being destroyed on the scene
>Literal picture of it mostly intact in the evidence locker

Are you the downs?

>idaho and texas being completely different parts of the country is a conspiracy theory

this

Here is a series of old news articles from the trial showing that it was relevant

austinchronicle.com/news/2000-08-18/78306/

oklahoman.com/article/2453988/branch-davidians-missing-front-door-becomes-trial-issue

nytimes.com/1994/01/17/us/much-evidence-and-conflict-in-branch-davidians-trial.html

As I recall the pic I posted earlier was a leak over a decade later. I can’t find articles on it, I suspect a media blackout or wipe after the fact, maybe just google being suppressive. But in the first article they even remark about a local trooper testifying in court about feds carrying a large object away from the site.

Holy shit you're a blue-pilled little faggot. Read a book you fucking boot licker.

randy is a national hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD5sudxGgTo

>How dare you hang out with your own kind, Goyim?

>the marshalls didn't know they shot and killed randy's wife and son
>for days, they set up loudspeakers inviting her and her kids out for breakfast
>the kids are horrified and confused
>randy thinks the marshals and others are mocking him about killing her
>only find out with bo 'mad-lad' gritz shows up and gets told

Attached: 1440202799780.jpg (900x900, 94K)

more like an absolute shitbag.

This is what happens when you do not comply: a dead son, a dead wife, a dead dog, and a broken life.
The same thing should have happened to the bundy faggots, but obama was too soft.
DO NOT FUCK WITH THE STATE.

Moshi moshi nazi senpai, your famiry wirr die!

don't cut yourself on your edge, gaijin. You won't be able to collect your government pension if you bleed out.

Attached: 1470256281618.jpg (1400x925, 117K)

All
Fucking
Pol
Niggers
Must
Fucking
Hang

>tell fed who can’t figure out out how to saw a barrel to fuck right off
>tell my upstanding Nazi brothers about the retard who is a probable fed
Best move is to avoid the autistic Nazi compound all together. Maybe have more provisions for fun stuff before you go live in the mountains.I know I’ll wouldn’t want the local nazis knowing anything about my life in the area. Nazis are always criminal and metheads. Every time without fail.

Attached: 25C122D0-EBF7-493F-9005-9C1B84A98C6E.png (600x415, 358K)

Surrender to the Feds, and demand trial by jury. Spoilers: Jury threw out the conviction. Family intact and feds still lose.

>dude just give up, lol
A lot of reddit posts, today. Weird.

He literally did. They killed kids; he killed kids.
>With Oklahoma City being a counterattack, I was only fighting by the rules of engagement that were introduced by the aggressor. Waco started this war. Hopefully Oklahoma would end it.
>Death penalty, is would you call it and Oxymoron. Death is not a penalty. It's an escape. They treat me like a trophy, like they got me, their gonna kill me, and we won. They didn't win. In the crudest terms, 168 to 1.

>We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dale Monroe to our Troy Asymmetric Cadre of Instructors. Dale brings nearly three decades of experience in the areas of SWAT, Incident Response, Tactical Training and Investigation to Troy.
dale monroe was lon's partner and said it was a good shooting. troy industries hired him anyway.
>Troy Asymmetric Cadre
>cadre
reminder that troy industries are communists and want you dead, white man.

As the Government? Probably not spend millions of dollars and hundreds of agents on a meaningless confrontation you instigated out of nothing that kills multiple innocent people.

I still don't know how to feel about that tbhfampidesu. I think his message would have come off a lot stronger if he didn't "stoop to their level" as it were and focused solely on the ATF and its agents.

They had no idea it was the feds shooting at them until after his wife was killed. Keep in mind the same feds tried to entrap and frame him earlier after he refused to go undercover for them in a group he had nothing to do with.

Kill as many bureaucrats as you want. They're replaceable. Make people not want to be part of a corrupt, bureaucratic mass? Priceless.

Even if you were to believe the BS weapons charges brought against Koresh, the government still murdered DOZENS of innocent women and children in that compound. They earned every last casualty at OKC in Texas. Tim did nothing wrong.

Also:
>lie about using incendiary CS gas devices right before the davidian compound burned down
>later found in evidence lockup mislabeled as silencers used by davidians
>lie about having military troops on sight during the siege
>later admitted in FOIA requests
>lie about videotaping the initial firefight
>video taping personnel literally caught stowing their equipment in secondary videos
>watch notes during initial siege from various field agents literally torn out of their field notes before being turned in as evidence
>lie about snipers firing on davidians from their positions
>spent shell casings photographed in their snipers nest
>lie about "not a single shot being fired" during final raid
>FLIR video of raid clearly shows glowbois magdumping into the compound
>claim all the davidians shot themselves or each other
>oops lmao somebody left the mobile morgue unplugged for 2 months, too bad we cant do autopsies now just bury them
Tip of the iceberg

This. I've been approached by some dudes in social circles because of my military experience and I always play dumb to avoid getting caught up like that.

Yes I know the answers to the questions they ask, but I pretend I don't because I'm not willing to get jammed up and forced to do bad shit.

Attached: George.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Fucking this. They set his ass up and he was (pardon the phrase) dumb enough to take the bait...

Not send unidentified camouflaged dudes with m16s to confront a heavily armed paranoid former green beret?

Maybe just have the local cops drive up to his front door with a warrant?

Well OP, I'd start out by not entrapping civilians of our country. It's the only way the FBI is able to stop "terrorists" is by taking individuals who they think could be radicalized, radicalizing them themselves and then arresting them while thinking they did a good job. It's fucking looney and sounds like the plot to a bad movie.
Jesus man.
This, the ATF and FBI were especially retarded in the 80s and I can only hope they've learned how to handle situations like this better due to 2 top news stories in a 2 year span as well as a mass casually bomber killing like 160 people directly because of it.