NoBeto

Be honest...who else is getting one

Attached: NoBeto.jpg (1000x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vEnTjs2RV0?t=64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I get a firearm with the name of some flavor-of-the-month cuckface Democrat on it like some reactionary Boomer who can't just ignore people

what is this new meme?

>PSA
>roll and selector marks clearly shooped in
>(they couldn't even be bothered to photograph an actual receiver)
>shelf is too high for a DIAS/Swift-Link
>additional weight for no reason
meme lowers were a mistake

I liked the #Onemore lower they did and got one of those. Beto is to be taken as seriously as a wet fart and there’re better meme lowers to buy.

Beto said he’s take everybody’s raifus during the democratic debates. It intensified “cold dead hands” posting across all the internet.

>more political nonsense

cool just give me 5 blank lowers

>>more political nonsense
another retard that does not know why his rights are being taken away

Don’t even think about getting a receiver that says anything in the full fun position unless you’re willing to put a third hole in it
t. law abiding citizen that doesn’t have what I just described

A failing candidate for the Democratic nomination betrayed the party's agenda by blurting the following out without a shred of irony: youtu.be/7vEnTjs2RV0?t=64

No, our rights are being undermined because 80 million firearm owners in this country CBA to make anti-2A legislation a career ending effort regardless of party

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Also the GayTF ain't shit and you're likelier to get your door kicked in by the better funded and staffed, electronically enabled, more competent DEA for the gram in your drawer

Attached: Freedom is not Negotiable.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

Yes and they do that through tactical boomerism of "leave this political nonsense out of here" which does not work on someone politically encroaching on you

i'm well aware of why, buying meme lowers isn't going to do anything to stop it

>80 million firearm owners in this country CBA to make anti-2A legislation a career ending effort regardless of party
bingo

I thought they made some low shelf ones, have they never made any?

>Implying meme lowers aren’t just $10 more then a poverty pony lower
I’m not saying don’t buy poverty pony- I’ve got two lowers sitting around- but there’s no reason not to buy a meme lower for $10 more if you like it.

That being said I don’t like the Beto one.

If they have, it would have been when their supplier (there's like only a handful of forgers producing all of them) was wholesaling them with low shelves

When you see them hit them with your car. This poster glows in the dark.

Have fun complying with laws written by people who think the world would be better off without you.

Bro the shelf is low enough for a swift link

Cringe

I plan on putting a binary trigger in mine.

No, why would I honor a commie potatonigger larping as a mexican by using his fake beaner name? If it said, "Fuck off Robert", then I'd consider it.

>$200-$400 Franklin
>shitty trigger pull weight
>prone to hammer follow
alternatively
>$300-$500 Fostech
>lower rate of fire than the Franklin
>inferior to hammered pairs with a two-stage
Do your wallet a favor and just drop a coat hanger if you want to convert your rifle into a noise maker without ending up in prison

Are you smoking crack? I've seen plenty of people messing with the fostech and they seen fine, probably not practical in any fight, but seems cool anyways.

>49.99 + taxes + shipping + transfer fee
Buying psa lowers is such a fucking meme, I guarantee you you can find a gun store near where you live that sells stripped lowers for fifty bucks

I buy anderson lowers by the 4 pack. Fuck your meme lower bullpussy.

Real men use the Double Tap trigger, cuz ATF letters are for boomer fagets

>but seems cool anyways
The same way installing a muzzle brake to get your shit as loud as a .308 is cool

>Hell yes is the safe
>Hell no is fire
They didn't think this through. Cleetus is going to build one and accidentally shoots Billybob because he'll get confused by the markings.

>Double Tap trigger
Or you just polish the shit out of your factory trigger and let the sear abutment do the work

>meme lowers
>meme triggers
>more of this bullshit every day
I can’t wait for this phase of gun culture to pass.

And why do they try so hard to be badass?

Like if you're going to make meme parts, you can't take yourself too seriously.

Better suited would be
Safe = "Cucked"
Fire = "Fucked"
Auto = "Ted Cruz"

If you ever shot someone with a rifle that said "fucked" or "you're fucked" do you have any idea how much trouble you'd get in?

>pass

Attached: 1556633979532.png (607x400, 290K)

None if you're a cop.

>Anderson

Calm down boomer, it's better than that punisher shit

About as much as the police officer that shot the unarmed drunk guy at that hotel?
Wait, silly me! I forgot the cops aren't beholden to the laws they enforce!

I guess the safest way an unarmed individual can let themselves be taken into custody is
>plank with arms behind back
>"Get on your knees and approach us slowly with your legs crossed and hands in the air"
>Fuck you and your retarded orders, pig, I'm staying on the ground
>"Sir, I said get on your knees and crawl to us with your hands crossed behind your back and legs in the air!"
>Arrest me already, you fucking pussies, or explain to everyone why you had to shoot me execution style!

>Beto is to be taken as seriously as a wet fart
I get the feeling you've never had a wet fart. In the heat of the moment, nothing is more serious.

It won't. Nothing but custom manflair glocks and ar15s until the day you die. Sometimes ignorance seem like bliss, but I think we should be happy that we got to experience the time before. All the people who showed up after 2012 never had a chance.

The safest way to let yourself get taken in is to kill all the local cops trying to get you, cross state lines to make it a federal issue, then surrender to the FBI.

I'm a glownigger. Thank you for making me imagine this scenario. I'm fucked up on miller lite and recreational penicillin and then I realized that you're completely right.

...When you do this, you are somehow seizing power over your own detainment. This was not in the manual.

>How to turn your six to twelve year no-prior sentence in a state pen into death row in club fed

I would have bought the Snek-15, but I didn't hear about it until after they stopped selling it.

>implying the suspect will survive the trip to jail after his neck is broken and skull caved in from what must have been injuries suffered prior to his arrest

Is the money from this going to support any gun rights groups?
No?
Fuck off then.

Attached: 1568606806518.png (596x680, 176K)

Based and v& pilled

And so can you, user

Attached: 2 SOT's Guide.jpg (965x681, 95K)

Except it will you retard

Attached: l2r.png (667x95, 5K)

>South Carolina 2A Defense
Sounds like an immediate line of defense for the bottom line, user

Response from another congressman.

Attached: 1568357321467.jpg (720x591, 144K)

They are recycling a lower that didnt sell and stamping no beto on it. Suckers.

>six to twelve year felony sentence
Might as well be death. Might as well shoot it out.