What does Jow Forums think is actually going to happen when these kids "raid" Area 51?

What does Jow Forums think is actually going to happen when these kids "raid" Area 51?

I personally think it will be a BurningMan-esque party for 1-2 days and then everyone goes home. Nothing will really happen. Maybe some fucktards get arrested for trespassing. The Natty Guard will keep things in check and people off the base.

As much as I would like to hear about some Zoomer dipshits getting shredded by M240s and .50 cals, nothing will happen.

Thoughts?

Attached: Lets-bring-arnold-schwarzenegger-then.jpg (700x566, 79K)

It won't happen. It was already cancelled. Read a book son.

I want to see a bunch of hippies get blasted with all the latest high tech top secret directed energy weapons etc.

Yeah, the facebook post came down. Every hotel in the area is still booked full. People are going to New Mexico for something.

If it hadn't been cancelled, the camo dudes would just roll up and tell them to fuck off, and they'd comply.

>TFW you will never get to man a turret with a Mk 19 belt fed 40mm grenade launcher loaded with rubber anti riot rounds and dump an entire belt into a bunch of hippies
Why even live?

Attached: 1000x667_q95.jpg (1000x667, 152K)

kek same

>t. hippie

Attached: reacting to the rwandan %22genocide%22.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

Wtf I love Jow Forums now

>It was already cancelled
The groups organizing events publicly cancelled because they realized they'd end up in some deep legal shit if they were seen as overtly promoting what is effectively an assault on a US military base. Despite that, it's still quite possible, if not a certainty, that a number of people will still show up.

Hopefully it's defused peacefully and they can turn it into a feel-good PR stunt for the Air Force, but I think that's being optimistic about both the competence of the DOD when it comes to public image and the degree to which the protestors are willing to follow the law.

Attached: B2Patch.jpg (500x500, 54K)

why not actual explosive rounds?

Firing explosive rounds into a crowd of unwashed hippies would probably be murder, but if they get hit by rubber rounds, you could argue that they simply didn't get out of the way in time, perhaps due to their sedentary, lazy hippie ways.

some drunk teenagers are going to get tazed by an MP and everyone will have a laugh for a week before its forgotten about.

Some zoomers and UFO nut jobs go camping near area 51 for some hours. One of them gets drunk enough to try to run the fence, gets shot, everyone else runs aways, guy who got shot survives, the end.

>What I hope
A massacre to make Tiannamen square looks like a joke. Blood for the blood god style. With russian giving "treasure chests" to the raiders. And guards firing all they got. Incendiary, HE, CAS,...
>What will probably happen
Nothing

Attached: 1561662940522.png (343x432, 278K)

Tattoos, vape and soi everywhere.

>These kids
Boomer
>I would like to hear the state killing people for no reason
Bootlicker

Considering the base is in the middle of the Nevada desert miles from the nearest town, which itself is mostly a collection of mobile homes, the organizers were probably far more worried about getting into deep legal shit because a couple of attendees wandered off and died or got into fights with residents of Rachael.

>everyone I don't agree with is Jow Forums
Does that make you a discord tranny?

Attached: (You).png (719x922, 662K)

It's so stupid. They'll just end up getting a criminal record over nothing, then wasting tax payer dollars getting thrown in a detention facility for a day or two. The only thing they'll likely find there is a face full of pepper spray and limited employment options (as if there are even better than minimum wage jobs to begin with for them out there).

For the last fucking time it is not a US military base. Why do you deliberately go out of your way to spread misinformation you're not 100% sure is correct?

Nah, not a boomer. Also, I hate stupid people. They deserve Darwinization.

>The groups organizing events publicly cancelled because they realized they'd end up in some deep legal shit
It got canceled cause land owners were stating that they were gonna shoot trespassers, the head guy actually took a step back and thought
>Wow, some one might get hurt
>/thread

There's nothing there, the government probably moved all the cool shit to some unknown, unheard of base back in the 50's

Wouldn't it be some shit if the raiders show up and there's NPS tour guides there to meet them and they all get to be the first people to get yours of literally nothing and some mostly empty warehouses inna desert

>protesters

It's not going to be a raid it's going to be a bunch of autistic members making jokes in Nevada until they get bored and go home. You guys need to calm your tits.

Contractors will drive out and pull over cars, and stop hikers.
Theyll probably take ID of people they can to charge fines.
Those without ID will be detained right away.

If a large amount of people, expect helicopter passes, and readily drawn firearms for crowd control.

In honesty, it would be a fun vacation, and cool thing to stream with friends.

>hurr durr criminal record
Says here you have a record?
Yeah, I stormed Area51.
You're fucking kidding me.
Here's the story.
Ha, damn.

Everyone posting here, or has bought a weapon has some kind of record anyway. So do like half of americans. Doesn't mean shit.

>area 51
>new mexico

>Why even live?
I mean, it's a fair question?

>revolting against the government is stupid
mmm boot polish