I have a question regarding security

Is there any possible way a single man can protect himself if powerful organized crime wants to kidnap him, not kill him necessarily, but kidnap him?

Attached: 1563519185507.jpg (712x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyeTDT5E5ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine her getting BLACKED

Go fucking Rambo and preventive attack said organized gang.

Thank you, Rabbi.

Attached: 1555886370308.jpg (691x466, 63K)

checked

youll probably get shot with a tazer by some milf walking her dog then a car pulls up and you get pepper sprayed, ko’d and thrown inside. pretty much youre fucked because theyll use somebody you dont expect to fuck you off.

Its pretty much just a matter of time. The only real solution is to buy security and armed guards, which is not an option.

unless youre willing to outright kill suspicious people and do it enough times to wipe out all their assets. youre done boyo.

Not quite, could disappear into the mountains, but its a lonely miserable life.

>56%
>Seven-Seven
>S S

no you are done.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyeTDT5E5ck

Preemptive strike with a VBIED

Just be aware of your surroundings.
These stupid faggots would have you believe your guns are useless and you'll fail no matter what.

get some watchdogs like atleast 4 of them, stay on private property you can bury bodies on, and kill anybody on sight. if you have to go into the public dont go anywhere crowded as youll be easily snuck up on. you need a partner to realistically have a chance at not being kidnapped. murdering you would be alot easier.

the guy that ran over john gottis kid got kidnapped from a diner in broad daylight. he got ko’d from behind and like 4 guys carried him to a van and he was never seen again. organized crime hitters will wear disguises and have burner vehicles. you are literally fucked if you go anywhere public and let people in taser range.

He hot kidnapped because he didn't have a gun and the drive to shoot someone at the drop of a hat. His other mistake was not doing a preemptive attack with homemade explosives.
Do it OP, build the bomb.

first off if you go anywhere public, people are going to get into KO range. you cant draw if you take your eyes off them for a second and they drop you. you cant preemptively strike the muscle that you dont have a location on. pretty much if you go out in public youre fucked which is why targets hole up and hide.

Move to a different city, and get a place in a neighborhood where the local organized crime is controlled by a different ethnicity than the ones that are after you.

Even if you have to quit your job, that's a small price compared to getting rekt by the mob.

I forget who teaches it. But the dude teaches tactical escape classes. Main focus is escape from cartels.

Teaches how they work, warnings. Escape tools like lockpicks, razor blades to cut duck tape or rope. Shanks, hammerless revolvers. When to use them.

You would be better to have survance. Private land, contacts and cash. Not to mention punisher level skills.

Attached: 1552243307143.jpg (580x467, 32K)

Where to cop that case and kit setup?

OP, side question, sauce on that image? Anymore? My god she is a dime. Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1553737712611.jpg (2461x1373, 1.2M)

Absolute rusalka

And im not really sure, depends on a lot of stuff, but generally no.

A life free from THOTs and NPCs isnt miserable unless you are one.

Attached: 1539016614415.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Disappear, obviously. Organized crime isn't organized enough to find some guy living in rural Ukraine.

Alternately, have some blackmail-type stuff on them. And threaten to release it if they don't leave you alone, or if you go missing for 24+ hours.

Last option is hiding at home, which you've converted into a castle. With multiple defense systems, to kill most attackers.

>Disappearing means being a hermit

If a large crime organization really wants to, they're going to be able to kill/capture you. That said, you'd have to something really bad, for them to justify sending multiple people after you.

Kill the first one, and they'll probably stop sending any more. Criminal organizations don't have unlimited funds, or unlimited people. Be enough of a problem, and you'll usually get away with it.

This would fit perfectly in my prison locker

Dont live in Mexico, EZ

I came here to see more laplander qt's. I'm disappointed.

This. Organized crime tends to be a local power. The further you move from their territory, the less influence they have.

Move to a different state and you can probably count on the local cops.

glowies work in teams of 2 on foot and 4-6 or more in vehicles
local bluebois send off-duty/plainclothes dudes
organized crime, like glowies, will use people you least expect, that woman walking her silicone baby doll could have a PCC/PDW in her stroller, in case she couldn't get you with the taser in her purse

>tfw know you're being followed
>point at them obnoxiously when you notice, so that security cameras and anyone else sees it
>they start sending females to seduce and lure you away somewhere
>tfw self-esteem is too low to believe girls who approach me don't have ulterior motives, always reject them
>tfw low self-esteem is actually a survival skill

>laplander

Attached: 15676051563014.png (680x510, 603K)

Built for black cocks.

I would LOVE to warm up her feet with my tongue and benis

Carry a grenade in your sleeve, and if someone steps to you, pull it out and say 'I SWEAR I'LL KILL US ALL IF YOU FUCK WITH ME'

Yes.

Attached: buy-99-25-pure-cyanide-pills-2Cpowder-and-liquid-0-2a77bb19a56f61455aaa03751377d8a7.jpg (515x390, 83K)

Oy vey

Why do you think she has that gun
Also you really are already dead