How do mutt "soldiers" justify eating garbage?

How do mutt "soldiers" justify eating garbage?

Attached: muttfood.jpg (1280x1083, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baidu.com/s?wd=动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't trash talk M&M's faggot

How do chang "soldiers" justify eating fried gutter oil?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190917-002404_DuckDuckGo.jpg (808x604, 359K)

the m&ms are honestly the worst thing in this menu

Be thankful you aren't eating C Rats, you spoiled little fuck.

God I just love gutter oil SOOOOOOO much

Chinese ration at least food unlike dog chow you eat in army

We might eat dog chow but at least we don't eat dogs.

That's Vietnamese that do that not Chinese.

Don't fuck with me chigger you do it too.

Racist mutt lies

Found the literal Chang.

No, it's not, I've fucking been there and you fucks eat dogs.

>eat rats, cats, beetles, literally anything that moves and you can dunk in boiling motor oil
>lol viets eat dogs not grorious china

lol US soldiers might be retarded but they have better banter than you bug people

There's literally nothing wrong with eating dogs, so long as they are disease-free. Nothing more than eating any other animal. Pigs are smarter than dogs, but you eat bacon.
t.American

T. Butthurt chink wishing his rations werent litteral poison

>we don't eat dogs
>eating dogs is ok!
>I'm American and not a shill btw
Tienanmen square 1989 winnie the pooh enjoy your visit to the concentration camp faggot

>Chinese ration at least food
LMAO

Does that still work? I thought the CCP changed that so they could stop sending all their shills to re-education.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

At least try, you dumb nigger.

They're really not bad for what they are and how shelf stable they are.

Who the fuck even knows. It could go either way. They have an overpopulation problem anyway, so a few hundred people getting falsely sent to re-education then shipped off to Africa/Eastern China to Hanify their colonies isn't exactly a loss to them.
last time I posted it a butthurt mod banned me and I didn't feel like resetting my router

>calorie dense
>fairly light
>copious amounts of sweets and snack food to stimulate appetite in stressful situations
>edible unlike Chinese MREs
Based on what I've seen from Steve, there are definitely countries with better rations, like France, but US MREs are definitely pretty good compared to most of the world's.

>France
RCIR is overrated even Russian IRPs have long since eclipsed it

>4/6 items are sweets
why

Because a ration needs to provide a reasonably high amount of energy for a given mass, and you want something that your soldiers will enjoy eating, both for morale and to ensure that everyone is staying fed even if stress has reduced their appetite. You'd get fat as fuck eating MREs for every meal for a long period, but they're ideal for field operations. Nutritional content is really a secondary concern after calories.

Hey! I ate that main in my MRE today! 2016 pack date is modified I think, no rice no M&Ms. Instead had pizza pretzels, mixed fruit in retourt pouch, and a very tasty chocolate hazlenut drink mix.

rice with maggots fuck yea

What country are you from OP?

WINNIE

dude, all military MREs, everywhere, are horrible.

if you want good/decent stuff, get civilian stuff.

whenever I get military MRE stuff I now make a specific point of avoiding ALL "cake" and "pudding" etc stuff. it is always fucking atrocious and tastes like liquid soap/spraypaint.

the actual meals can be decent enough though.
tip: use the heating pouch things. warmer food tastes better.

no, the chinks absolutely do eat dogs.
among other things.

Great thread OP, bullying changs is always fun.
press F to pay respects for based chinaman

Attached: SmartSelect_20190917-062117_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1274, 515K)

Theres an entire region of China which celebrates eating dog, even throwing massive festivals.
For fucks sake the name of a Chinese poker is "To Eat Dog Meat]

So how are the dogmeat MREs?

i wonder how many people even recognize the importance of half those things

Your women fuck dogs while you eat.

DOG EATER SPOTTED

N/S Korea too

You can literally look up dog restaurants in China on weibo or whatever it's called

>he hasnt tried the chicken pesto pasta

wasn't it a relatively new chink ration that almost killed Steve, and he ate shit from like the American civil war?

It was a 2018 MRE in 2019.

British Army 24hr ORP menu E is the best.

Attached: British Army 24hr ORP Menu.jpg (1060x1137, 596K)

SAY IT WITH ME
PRUS
WAN
TO
SOSHAR
CREDIT

Cause diabeetus

No, he had a slightly rotten chinese ration a while back but the only time he was harmed for a video was botulism from a Ukrainian ration.

Pretty sure he said he got food poisoning from Chinese rations on two different occasions.

>The trick is to post it as a url that their browser pre-fetches
baidu.com/s?wd=动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Pretty much every country's military has some form of emergency rations. They are designed to have a high shelf life...of course it isn't gonna be some high cuisine gourmet experience you dumb faggot.

ty for this tip

knee how, fellow chinaman

The cheddar cheese pretzels sound good.

Buy Combos.

95% of MREs range in quality from good to excellent. I've gone through several cases this year alone for no other reason than I enjoy them.

Attached: 1562383915454.jpg (234x250, 4K)