Dude an entire drawn out chapter about men raping each other

>Dude an entire drawn out chapter about men raping each other
Why'd you guys convince me to read this?

Attached: one-soldier-s-war-original-imaeahmfzfvnhpqg.jpg (1073x1664, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/society/87441-army_prostitute/
lib.ru/MEMUARY/CHECHNYA/chechen_war.txt
lib.ru/MEMUARY/CHECHNYA/tschetschen_germ.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get kek'd

Author is a ukrainian retard who spreads anti russian lies even more than he spreads his own asscheeks, quit reading it

I thought you wanted the real post soviet military experience.

He legit faked his death for publicity like a year ago

Moscow is in Ukraine now? What lies do you think he's spreading? That male rape is not rare in the Russian military? There's large amounts of documentation on this, including gay prostitution of soldiers. Theres numerous photographs as well of Russian soldiers doing gay shit.

to expose the true nature of the RusNigger. In what other country ever does a fucking Lawyer become a conscript?

my copy is enroute, is it worthwhile?

Rape is a very relevant part of the Russian army.
Not even shitposting.

>In what other country ever does a fucking Lawyer become a conscript?
In countries with conscription, you fucking epileptic.

>b*bchenko

t.vatnik

>dude, this fucking sucks
There you go, now you don't have to read the book.

It's more like a loose anthology of articles the author wrote previously, many of which contradict one another and none that form a coherent narrative. If I had to venture a guess I'd say that, at best, the events of the book may be true, but it's impossible that the author actually experienced all of them in the order he tells it in. More like he compiled a bunch of stories he heard from other veterans, threw his own into the mix, and then mixed all the dates and events around to try to build a single chronological narrative.

I would say yes. Less faggotry than is implied by this thread, and some really visceral scenes of that war. They castrate the fuck out of some prisoners. They basically disown one of their own for rape. Interesting shit. Grim war. A Jow Forums worthy book.

It sets a good image for the overall tone and experience of the wars in Chechnya. As far as factual reporting goes, that's up in the air.

Because it's true.
pravdareport.com/society/87441-army_prostitute/

No cause you can get it online for free like I did.

i mean yeah i could have but i like physical copies.

Babchenko is in Kiev, you mongrel. He claims he'll drive Abrams tank into Red Square. Also he faked his own death and Ukies claimed it was a successful anti-Russian spec op. Retards...
Not denying all the crazy shit in Russian army in 90-s, but this particular author is a scumbag.

Try "I was at that war. Chechnya 1995" if you want any resemblance of accuracy.
You won't handle it, though, it's not for pussies.

The book you posted seems interesting, got a pdf of it by a chance?

Denying the Kremlin's version of events will make You disappear in Russia. Steer clear from Moscow-sanctioned publications, the follow the Kremlin cockgoblin's narrative to an iota.

Why the fuck did you get that shit from?
t.Russian

In Rissian - easy. But it'll need some effort to lurk it in English. And using PC, not cellphone. Give me some time, user.

Got it. It is named differently in English
lib.ru/MEMUARY/CHECHNYA/chechen_war.txt
German version, just in case:
lib.ru/MEMUARY/CHECHNYA/tschetschen_germ.txt

Cocu cyka

Shoo. Grown-ups are talking. Go to bed, now.