Home defense

Hey Jow Forums I recently encountered a man who was standing outside my house, with a sword and mask. What do? I recently turned 21 and I am saving up for a handgun. I have my grandfather's mossberg 500 and a .308 rifle I use for hunting. If he attacks me, or enters my house, what do you suggest I do? I have the shotgun by my bed, the door to my room on the opposite side of my bed, any precautions I can take?

Pic related, he texted this to me from an anonymous number.

Attached: imagejpeg_0.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

If you're not autistic the obvious first thing you do is notify the police so they can get involved. Otherwise keep on your toes and if swordfag does enter your house, blast him to kingdom come.

I did get cops involved, they told me to fuck off because I didnt have a face.

I mesurements from assholes yes?

not how that works bucko, enjoy your larp

>didn't have a face
You had a phone number. That's enough for any not retarded department to investigate. So, you're probably larping but whatever. If he breaks in, shoot him. Simple. Keep your doors locked. Keep your windows locked. Keep your head on a swivel

This is a weird role play.

>If he attacks me, or enters my house, what do you suggest I do?
Shoot him with the shotgun.

Lemme make sure I have this straight: someone texed you a pic of someone (presumably them?) standing outside your house? That means they know who you are, and know what your phone number is. You ought to be able to figure this out: did you piss someone off? is one of your friends pranking you?

Assuming you can't apply your brain and figure out what's up then call the cops and notify them of what happened, maintain situational awareness, keep your shit locked up, have the shotty ready. If your home is broken into then defend yourself, simple as that.

I had that, but the number was from a different state.

My Penelope is very helpful! You want I show you my Penelope? I put into your vagina? You want mesurements?

I don't think I have many enemies, but I don't really have any freinds either. When I was younger I gave out my number really often like a retard. I'll probably start by changing it.

Okay? That doesn't fucking matter. My area code doesn't match my current state. Doesn't mean I don't live here. You allegedly have picture evidence sent to you of your house.

Yes, it also doesn't help that the cops in my area are lazy.

Jesus dude. Learn to reply to posts. You look like a fucking retard

Besides this reply, I figured the other replies were useful as just general information.

I mesurements your Penelope with my assholes.

This seems like a larp, but honestly just listen to these fellow autists in case of home defense, in this situation or others

Get used to firearm, practice with your shotgun. It's a better defensive weapon than a bolt action 308.

Keep it nearby at all times, when you move throughout the house carry it around. No one is there to call you an autist for bringing it with you room to room, and it prevents you from literally getting caught with your pants down

Notify the police, along with the picture/number sent to you from. They should be able to figure out something.

Keep doors locked and if you genuinely feel threatened, put in longer screws that go deeper into the door frame to make it harder to kick down

This goes for any home defense stuff, not just larping

Attached: 1548204812400.jpg (630x630, 48K)

Thank you, I will do this. Not a larp, but it is pretty retarded eh?

I really hope that's a garden shed right there or that nigga is 8 feet tall.

probably a skinwalker. I wouldn't worry about it

Give me the number OP. I'll start sending him picture of my cock.

I shit your assholes. My sack is fruitful. I learned measurements to sexual.

No, that's just what poor people call a house.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-151228_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 401K)

Imagine unironically living in fear because you saw some 14 year old with a cosplay sword and transformers mask. Maybe lock yourself in the bathroom and just lay in the fetal position with 911 on the line.

Possible larp detected. Deploy two-legged countermeasures. Pic related

Attached: 0DA64B05-325E-4DFE-BDD5-4F59D4895754.jpg (665x909, 628K)

this is the 3rd fucking home defense thread today. just go post this in one of those and ask instead of making your own thread. a good thread died for this.

Attached: 000.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

If it's not actually a larp, then good luck and best wishes. Keep alert (don't have headphones on and so loud you can't hear shit) and invest in a carry piece if you can. Sadly I am a leaf so I don't have that option, so make the most of the liberties you have.

Attached: IMG_20190124_212924.jpg (2736x3648, 3.71M)

Post reply senpai