Is he actually knowledgeable, or is he just a relic preaching his own methods?

Is he actually knowledgeable, or is he just a relic preaching his own methods?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyg23F01yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check the catalog before making a thread to ensure you are not making a duplicate.

Someone to watch while you're curled up and eating cheerios. Him or Essential Craftsman and his in depth house building series.

He's pretty knowledgeable, especially when it comes to ammunition and zeroing. But he's not the end all be all. He even says in every video this is just how he does things and your mileage may vary.

>He even says in every video this is just how he does things and your mileage may vary.

Which is why he stands above the majority.

So who else is recommended? I've checked out Hickock45 and TFBTV.

Cokeman2423

He doesn't upload anymore but I'd recommend finding the archives of CarnikCon

Garandthumb and Lucky Gunner are pretty decent. I don't really suck much e-celebrity dick but those are a couple that I subscribe to. Hickok45 and TFBTV are shills.

Also Vigilance Elite is decent, and Warrior Poet Society, if you can stand how obnoxious the dude is.

>I've checked out Hickock45

You should not watch him, he is a anti-gun cuck.

Please elaborate

Not him but Hickok45 is a politically correct fudd. He's also a piece of shit. I've personally gotten into arguments with him on his channel about how he's a paid industry shill and he called me a basement dweller. He's an idiot.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He does shill gun shops a lot.

>fudd
>comprehensive CC videos and strong advocate for carry
Shut the fuck up you literal retard.

>he called me a basement dweller.
Everything else aside, was he wrong?

Absolutely wrong. I called him out for his Honor Defense video where he said it was a solid handgun and pointed out that tons of people were having problems with them, then asked him if he was getting paid for the review and if that's why he gave it a positive one. I wasn't even being a dick. He lashed out on me called me a basement dwelling prick and said he doesn't accept money for reviews which we all know is complete bullshit.

I'm not a basement dweller. I have lived on my own since I was 18. It was just the way how he couldn't have a civil conversation and started attacking me that made me realize he's a piece of shit.

And he beat his wife, so that's pretty much the norm in the hickok household.

He tends to demonstrate a lot of what he says and usually makes compelling cases for his statements, also always stating that on the subject of firearms, there's a lot of subjectivity, often with phrasing such as 'you be the judge', and 'what's ideal for me may not be ideal for you', etc.
Probably very slightly fudd around the edges here and there, but he seems to have a lot of experience.

ForgottenWeapons if you like history of guns, demonstrated mechanics, and weird oddball guns from the recent or more distant past.
Duelist1954 if you like some old fashioned guns and handloading, kinda dorky, but in a charming way.

>how he's a paid industry shill
Doesn't he always disclose when he gets sent ammunition or T&E guns? If he was a shill he wouldn't be honest about that.
Granted, I haven't watched him in a good few years because his content kind of stopped interesting me.

>where he said it was a solid handgun and pointed out that tons of people were having problems with them, then asked him if he was getting paid for the review and if that's why he gave it a positive one.
Isn't it possible he could have gotten one which just wasn't fucked?

>Is he actually knowledgeable, or is he just a relic preaching his own methods?
You be the judge.

Paul pls stay

he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

You might be the sperg here

I really like the channel regardless it is entertaining

>shoots .22LR for solid hour on video just to prove the internet wrong

based Paul

Military Arms Channel is probably my favorite general-themed gun channel, there's a little bit of everything. Imagine IV8888 except the presentation isnt obnoxious and it isn't hosted by dumb hicks who barely know what they're talking about. MAC does have some blatant shilling but nothing close to the rest of the big channels.

TFBTV is the buzzfeed of gun channels.

Buffman - R.A.N.G.E is one of my favorites. One of the most detailed ammo testers on youtube. He does a lot of 5.56mm and 9mm testing but other calibers too and does multiple barrel lengths, gel tests, body armor tests, and accuracy. Here is his latest video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyg23F01yo

BASED

It was that video that made me convinced he's autistic, at least slightly.

he's autism and will lose his guns if trump expands mental health checks like he says.

Oh look, it's this thread again

Gunblue490 is like my gun grandpa, my gunpra

>Duelist1954
absolutely based

>And he beat his wife
Sauce on hickok wife beating?

These two guys are obnoxious cancer.
I can't stand them. I actually think less of you, as an anonymous human for liking them.
If you had said they were a guilty pleasure, I would have still thought you as a lost soul, but at least self aware.

Vigilance Elite comes across as an arrogant idiot, but if he really was a SEAL and CIA agent like he claims he probably has more real world experience than most youtube gun reviewers combined. So I trust what he has to say even if he seems like a douche.

he has street creds, nigga

Attached: 1538286661654.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Well, he is going to shill on behalf of the gun shops that sponsor his content. That's how guntubers have to run things in order to make their channels full time jobs.

is that his wife's son?

>Not afraid to damage the paint on his cars with the muzzle blast

Seems like a solid guy to me.

yes

Attached: 1542717880239.jpg (744x507, 84K)

Honestly user if you accuse a man of shilling, you can't be surprised when he lashes out

He had an arrest for it a long time ago, but no conviction, so make of that what you will.
Some people can be real vindictive on their spouses though, and make fake calls like that just to fuck with them if they get in a real bad disagreement, certainly if not sober, so I tend to take domestic abuse arrests with nothing else attached to them with some salt.

oh no.

Attached: d98u13mtbd5y.jpg (251x245, 16K)

It's not. It's his nephew. He's explained before.

You sound like you probably have difficulties interacting with normal people.

bullshit. it's his wife's son.

Attached: 1542791199815.jpg (960x2678, 676K)

>'72 roadrunner
I've never watched any of his vids, but I cannot deny that the man is based.

She probably deserved it.

Remember on the last thread about this guy someone said they've never seen a thread about this guy before?

Literal days between each and its the same question every time

Has confirmed kills and a military experienced guy.

NOT A SOLDIERS GUNS.

Vigilance Elite has fire side story time with other seals. I can’t imagine those guys letting another tell bullshit.

How many other youtubers have made videos on how to do a drive by?

This is probably paul.

I hope that's just a range friend and not his wife's son.
Either way bitching wheels.

I have seen Ian attempt to demonstrate a driveby shooting with a total jamomatic.

Attached: ian.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

imagine posting pics of leftist cunts on Jow Forums...

Imagine if I didn't fuck your mom.

>essential craftsman
a man of culture, i see

Ian is so off putting. Him and Lucas from Trex are unwatchable because they are so autistic that it makes me cringe to view. Paul's autism usually just makes me fall asleep. He is overly pedantic and looks up a new vocab word of the day that he can throw into each video so his "I started watching you when you 10,000 subscribers" fanboys will massage his balls in the comments.

Don't you shit talk my man James Reeves operating in shorts

since you're posting pics of that commie faggot, you're def into (beta) men.

Your mom is a beta man?

IraqiStyxHammer8888

You need to take the stick outta your ass, you're seeing red everywhere.

Forgotten Weapons
The Armourer's Bench
Ruslan Musin

his "reviews" are pretty gay
>uhhh this is a daniel defense ar it has uh lightweight upper idk these ar things
>it shoots i guess

>gets in arguments in the youtube comment section
>Thinks OTHER people are the retards

Sounds about right

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

>be IV888
>socially retarded retard
>only reason people watch your channel is because of your cool boomer co worker
>gets into some trouble and you abandon him
>he dies of a broken heart
>refuses to acknowledge the existance of your disabled son
>keep him chained to the bed

IV8888 is king shill, and is worse then wifebeatercock45

Attached: 1445323346401.gif (300x297, 581K)

I'm out of the loop and never watch him, what is wrong with his son and who was his cool boomer friend that he abandoned to die alone?

>he dies of a broken heart
yeah literally a heart attack

I dont know whats wrong with his kid, but the boomer was Barry, the bearded guy from like 2014

Attached: 1467435632122.jpg (625x474, 104K)

Woah, poor kid. Any videos of Barry?

Post proof. Couldn't find any comment like this on that video.

So what you're saying is he's /ourguy/?

You go on the guys channel and insult him and call him a paid shill..... and hes an idiot for calling you names back?

I dont know hickok but I'll put money you're lame af.

you be the judge

I love hickok even more now. Fuck you loser.

do you not have a brain? you ignorant cretin, you absolute bafoon, you blithering idiot. bigilence elite is the cancer of cancer. it's like watching the black kids in elementry school when the teacher made them read aloud....

How does it feel to kill a man?

>Keeping the defective retard son chained to the bed

BASED