What do you guys think about my grey man load out?

What do you guys think about my grey man load out?

Attached: 3EEA9F5E-EF9B-4881-B38D-61949C4967EF.jpg (1370x1640, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aMD4uy-QGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough Grey

Grayman bait again? We had one yesterday.

Looks like you got a pretty small penis. Hence the big gun.

What acog is that?

More like a gay man loadout.

Wow nothing noticeable here.

how did you get a pic of a floating tan rifle?

It works pretty good and holds zero
Took 2 weeks to get, but whatev

Attached: A1C0A493-4A96-4704-9313-CFDF6EF32F51.jpg (1242x2150, 1016K)

has it been exposed to any shock greater than taking it out of the case?

Attached: 13621684_615663241945051_1568798262_o.jpg (1322x960, 60K)

I prefer a blue man loadout myself

Attached: blue-man-group-executar-no-palco-do-festival-a-vida-e-bela-kar41h.jpg (867x1390, 93K)

Yeah, I dropped it ~3.5’ when I was taking this picture
It looks fine

Can't forget these.

Attached: nevernude.jpg (840x832, 137K)

Kind of defeats the whole grey man purpose if you're hauling around a full long gun though, doesn't it?

>greyman
>not PDWing in a bookbag or under a jacket

Attached: DSC_0315.jpg (1620x1080, 350K)

>Grey man
>rifle is black and tan
Are you really this retarded?

You misspelled “ghey”.

Back to MW for you...

I'm starting to think its not bait and in the future there will be a parking lot full of people with all gray loadout's.
Then who will be the wizer.

>has can
>still has brace
Y
Also greyman is gay as shit.

>why not give gubmint 200 dollard for absolutely no reason and no tangible benefit

Greyman alerts everyone in a 5 mile radius you are an autist with a firearm

>already gave money for can
>already on list
>might as well form 1 an SBR so you can do what the fuck you want

Attached: tranny.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

are you the fucking gov shill that posts those hurr durr poorfag sbr threads

fuck you
fucking paypiggy bootlicker cuck

>fuck yeah i blend in
>i blend in so damn hard

Attached: TITANIUM MAN.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

All I’m saying is if you have a can, you might as well SBR it unless you are a literal retard.
Otherwise, go cuck brace and oil filters I don’t give a fuck.

literal gray for "gray man" is funny but you probably wouldnt notice that guy walking past you. plus hes literally a jacket or pants color away from not being all gray

Beat me to it

>implying terrorwave isn't superior

Attached: tumblr_ohtu9cnh0W1qe125qo1_400[1].jpg (400x268, 33K)

>but you probably wouldnt notice that guy walking past you
i am a paranoid veteran who notices grass blowing the wrong way
this dude would set off all kinds of alarms for me
the average shitposting teenager would definitely overlook him though

I kinda want to have one of these as a ccw for fun. But I dont want to spend 2.5k+ on the sp5k that doesnt even have a paddle or threaded barrel

>but you probably wouldnt notice that guy walking past you.
that dude is incapable of being unnoticed
I would immediately take another path away from this dude if he was on the same side of the street as me.
If he followed, for whatever reason, I'd slip my cc into my false jacket pocket and keep my finger on the trigger. Dude either professionally glows in the midnight moon or larps as if he does.

>Gey/10 would 100% bush wack your twink ass and loot your gear
Sleez core is the only way to dress for goon shit

Attached: 1666B716-9075-40B6-92A9-85A11A01FA7B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

Same my dude. That ‘grey man’ glows so fucking hard.

Attached: CFED1DA6-6ACA-413F-A5BD-65D9B0C75469.jpg (402x640, 27K)

why is your pasta blaster wrapped in corn tortillas?

there are dozens of us! DOZENS!

At this point, I think it's wiser to just shoot any guy with a gray hoodie and a backpack during the collapse so you can take their shit. It'll be the guys in Hawaiian shirts that you shouldn't fuck with.

Not him but i got the same thing (but with green reticle) was taking pic of AR on tree when a gust of wind blew it over and onto a tree stump behind it fake-cog first. Glass was intact and it held zero shockingly. Roughly a 5 1/2 foot drop

Why would you pay 200 dollars when you could just accidentally shoulder the brace? What fucking benefit are you getting?

>you probably wouldnt notice that guy walking past you

You have no situational awareness if you think guy isn't sus as fuck.

It depends on where you live; people might take notice of you at first but then immediately forget about you as they go about their business.

This is especially true if you live in a big city where people dress in all kinds of weird shit all the time (e.g. high amount of Indians wearing saris, black people wearing super outlandish and flashy clothes, literal clowns on the street). Compared to those people, this guy still kind of stands out by trying hard to not stand out (he looks like a Payday 2 bank robber character model) but I'd forget about him after passing by him.

You do know that a grey man look dosent have to be grey right? If everyone in your area wears punk Hawai shirts then that is what a grey man look would be. Its about blending in, not looking a certain way.

They don't have no award for that. Trophies.
Trophies...

But you can shoulder braces, retard.

Thing is, braces are uncomfortable and stupid when there is a new technology called a "stock"

grey man doesn't mean literally grey lmao
literally just dress like a tourist or ape the outfit of the grocery store cashier

more like gayman amirite

The benefit of your shit not being up next on the banning block.
I am all for the concept of braces. But stocks are still better. And if you have a can, you might as well SBR it.
I don’t understand how you can be so slow that this is difficult for you.

Looks like Chad gets a free gun when shtf

>"hey look at me im definitely not armed"

Attached: a354693598fc4ba8285d95cd038857d3-imagepng.png (645x773, 66K)

Grey man Loadout thread again? Fine, I'll post my set up.

It's so my ass dont get shot by cops, I can shoot back without any trouble, and I can offer services for money.

I also have an MLOK hand guard on the AR now.

Attached: 20190624_190831.jpg (2420x2562, 3.92M)

...cancer

How well does that conceal? I kind of want one for VIP work.

Right now I'm just running my M&P and an extra mag under my suit jacket, in a walmart leather IWB holster lol

you look like a school shooter blended with a twink going out on date night.

Get a cheap poncho and put the ar on a sling at your side. Remember that just because someone was a prepper before the shtf doesn’t mean they will be your friend. There may be gray men hunting other gray men for extra supplies.

sweet baby jesus, everything about that is awful

You fucking literal autists really went with the grey man = grey clothes huh. Fucking retards.

You get points for not wearing tactical gloves like a retard.

That being said, you fell for the meme that you actually have to be dressed in all grey. Swap the pants for some regular ass blue jeans, and get an equally baggy hoodie in a different neutral color like brown or something.

As for your rifle, you need to be able to conceal it under the jacket. A pistol caliber carbine would work well. If you want to keep the intermediate rifle caliber primary, consider either an AR pistol, or a good folding stock that doesn't print through your jacket, an AK under folder could probably fit that kind of role nicely.

>tactical gloves
Lmao. What is ‘heat’?

I'm out of the loop with the cool kid memes these days. What the hell is this "grey man" thing about?

>an AK under folder could probably fit that kind of role nicely
Only underfolder that you're going to get anywhere with is a M92 / 85. 16" UFs are too long unless you take the lank pill or are a fan of drug rugs.

This actually is a pretty good grey man loadout. The issue is that a lot of people have a skewed view of what "normal" is, because they look at military shit all day. Just because you buy a pair of Crye A4 pants that aren't in multicam doesn't mean you won't still stand out. Granted most people aren't that observant, but if you're gonna go full grey man don't count on people being dumb.

Has a point, actually. Terrorwave is basically literally normally dressed civilians (minus the IRA in propaganda photos). Keep that in mind.

See as a prime example of shit that doesn't stand out. Sure, it's not going to stand out as much as a uniformed guy, but it will still stand out.

Most based grey man is to wear average dad clothes. A normal ass t shirt, comfy jeans, and sneakers. Maybe a zip up hoodie or something like that. Don't interpret what other people are wearing through your own autistic filter. Just wear what they wear.

One step down is wearing sportier clothing, like shit from REI. North face is actually pretty good for grey man shit since they just make a bunch of normie stuff now anyway. But again, you're going to stand out if you're wearing head to toe arc'teryx in FDE.

Lowest tier is wearing obviously tactical shit just in normal colors, even worse if it's in grey/FDE/Coyote/OD/Ranger green. I'm talking some of those 5.11 pants, a "technical" buttonup that looks way different than a normal ass buttonup, and your not-so-low profile combat boots. That shit stands out.

Attached: 266603F4-9BAB-48A4-8530-9C50158DFF11.jpg (1024x883, 200K)

*see x as example of shit that DOES stand out

People realized that if the boog happens running around with an AR in full camo isn't going to fare well in an urban environment. The best way to blend in is to look like you belong there.

Dude is glowing at 95% brightness, could max it out with a face mask
If he put on jeans he's down to 65%
Different color hat 50%
Less faggy sunglasses 40% and I probably wouldn't be more suspect of him then any inshape white dude

>It's so my ass dont get shot by cops

Attached: laughing inside.png (469x387, 258K)

When will you spergs learn how to actually blend in???

Attached: E280766F-B72F-479F-BAAF-37E72B011FD2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

My nigga. I got a scorpion with a tailhook brace and it fits in a backpack so nicely. This is definitely my choice for covert citizen ops

Not really gayman setup but more of a low vis go bag

Attached: JPEG_20190824_215306.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Attached: IMG_20190822_205809_884.jpg (3024x3097, 2.91M)

>gold bond
fatty detected

your medical supplies are garbage

>gay hat
>SERPA
>Security

Attached: m8giggle.gif (738x413, 2.69M)

>gray man
>actually wearing gray
Why do people fundamentally misunderstand the concept of being a "gray man"? It just means blending in and looking like any other mindless drone in the masses.

Whose saying that's not what's going to happen during the boogaloo? The Chinks are going to make us all wear grey zuits.

Not enough dixie

No just no user.

Nobody has a problem understanding your point. It’s just your point is wrong - you are gay - you are retarded - go ask the ATF more questions about how they will kill your dog boot licker

>furniture ain't grey
>no grey camo paint

you stick out like a flaming queer wearing a rainbow flag, GrAY man

Oh god

Rate my gray man loadout Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-095601_Gallery.jpg (1080x1439, 898K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4aMD4uy-QGc

Not him but in some states making your pistol an SBR, you lose the ability to carry it with you loaded and the ability to "conceal" it.
I can drive around with an AK pistol with brace in my SUV all day with no issues, but if I had my full size AK loaded in my SUV I could get legally butt fucked as my state doesnt allow the transport of loaded long guns