Green Beret KIA

>Green Beret from Tennessee is 17th US combat death in 2019, as violence flares in Afghanistan
>The Pentagon has identified the American special forces soldier killed in action in eastern Afghanistan Monday as Sgt. 1st Class Jeremy W. Griffin, 40, from Greenbrier, Tennessee.
>Griffin, who joined the Army in 2004 and was on his fourth deployment, was killed in combat by small arms fire in Wardak Province, Afghanistan, according to a Pentagon statement.
archive.is/3KdTI

Why the Green Berets are taking so many casualties Jow Forums?

Attached: Jeremy-W.-Griffin.png (1200x630, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are actually being used and doing hard fighting

S

S
based
another dumb nigger dying for Israel

rest in shit zogbot

>Why the Green Berets are taking so many casualties Jow Forums?

Actual answer; the burden of FID is being increasingly shifted back to Special Forces as the DoD continually enters a phase more closely resembling "peace time"; with conventional and SOF units returning to their original mission charters instead of everything just being one gigantic cluster fuck of everyone covering down on everyone else's missions because the people that are supposed to be doing it are too fucking busted from doing other peoples missions.

What you want to hear: OMG USA WEEK RUSCHINA STONK MUH WOMENZ MUH TRANNIES MUH S400!

Maybe they've been deployed more heavily to train locals than in recent years? No idea, though.

you people are absolute trash that man did more in 40 years than what you losers will do in a life time

Don't get angry over 12 year olds brah. Ain't worth it.

Attached: 20190623_131446.png (750x761, 930K)

What did he do? Please, tell me, neverserved, what the fuck did he do that I should fellate his corpse?

"More than you" which I, too, would consider to be true. What have you done, user?

what do you mean by covering down? Also what were the missions they were doing instead of what they should have been doing? Also what should they have been doing?

Attached: 78c27239-20fa-41d5-97ae-949d76a07de0..png (592x678, 251K)

post link to article maybe I'll believe you

>Afghanistan
he died for literally nothing.

>did more in 40 years
For whom?

this fake shit again...

jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598

i don't care lol, he died serving ZOG interests like a pathetic kike tool. stay mad faggot.

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>40yo
>Sergeant first class in the green berets
Non American here, isn't that guy a little old to play the super soldier?

Attached: 1568652083106.jpg (1000x1500, 481K)

Nah, those guys love what they do and never quit the army. He probably joined around 18-20 spent his whole adult life doing this

Sometimes I want to take a lead pipe and beat parts of Jow Forums's audience to a bloody pulp.

No matter what you think this man has died for - he died doing his duty. Thats literally the only thing that matters.

F

Back at home
a young wife waits
her Green Beret
has met his fate

Fuck all of you who haven't had someone who taught them at least a little bit of curtesy.

>inb4 you mad kek

Israel thanks you for protecting their scam, stupid house nigger.

Not been a house nigger to Israel.

>No matter what you think this man has died for - he died doing his duty. Thats literally the only thing that matters.

Laugh at this stupid faggot.

Enlighten me please: Why are you guys any better than your stereotypical street nigger who blames whites for everything that has happened to him?
>Da Jooohs
>Muh whitey
>ZOG bot
>Cracka
Where is the difference?

Because I'm not a stinky useless monkey nigger, duh? Stay mad shlomo, you'll always be a subhuman rat parasite kike fuck. I hope your homeland gets raped by sand nigger missiles.

Attached: 1532001016858.jpg (454x340, 88K)

He died doing his duty, which was to fight in an unwinnable oil war. There is honor in dying for your country in its time of need, but we need to start calling out bullshit wars too.

Don't bother feeding the Incels. Bunch of neverserve losers who don't have a say in anything and won't achieve anything.

About 50 IQ points.

>Says the house nigger

What's it like being some busted boomer who wasted his life for rich faggot kikes who view you as cattle?

I've been noticing a lot of anti-US and especially a lot of anti-armed forces sentiment going around lately. What's up?

None of those guys, but what exactly did this guy do? He sure didn't stabilize the region, which has been the objective since the Surge. If he has kids hes left them without a father and if he hasn't got kids he never will now, so what monument of substance has this guy actually left behind?

You are though. You are a white nigger.

shills and edgy waffenfaggots.

All wars, or at least most wars, are fought for economic interests. Every 1% increase in poverty in the US leads to an added 30 000 deaths per year.

If you think there is anything wrong fighting to maintain your countries economic interests you are a fucking faggot.

Not everyone likes zionism and advancing Israel's interest above and before American interest.

Green berets are usually in their 30's and 40's. More experienced and mature personnel, and making everyone wait 15 years is a good way to weed out the 'tards and ensure you dont end up like the SEALS.

>shills and edgy waffenfaggots.
Imagine believing anyone with differing opinions and ideas are simply shills.

Attached: 1516376148848.jpg (825x960, 44K)

>your countries economic interests
>your county's
>your's

Explain, specifically and with citations, how the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were more in the interests of Isreal than the US.

Its so very sad that you feel compelled to blame your own failures on "the man", its niggardly behavior.

>a plethora of individuals who are on a weapons board
>yet only talk about muh jews
Yeah, you are shills.

Cant help but notice that isnt an argument.

>this is the time of the most MIGA and ZOGbot posting
>most Americans are asleep
>its business hours in Russia and China
*BIG*
*THINK*

Jow Forums's toilet bowl is clogged once again so the literal shitwater is overflowing and hitting other boards.

Probably because you're retarded and made two grammar mistakes in a single sentence.

>HURRRRR RESPECT THAT I WAS A LITERAL BULLET CATCH HOUSE SLAVE FOR ENTITIES DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY

Nigger, literally utilize that PTSD and blow your faggot brains out.

>ha! I almost had to face the substance of your argument
>but you made a grammatical error
>you lose!
P O T T E R Y

>Jow Forums's toilet bowl is clogged once again so the literal shitwater is overflowing and hitting other boards.
If only faggots like you could stop being so obsessed about Jow Forums.

to be honest i don't see the point of soldiers bragging how they are raping women and killing kids on the middle east and then crying when one of them dies on an intense firefight.
Your own nation have more pressing troubles inside, why would you enlist to walk around the middle east for some unknow reason when you can stay on your nation and improve it?

>speak up against Israel
>"anti-US posts"
OY VEY WHATS GOING ON HERE?

>two digit IQ bullet catching house nigger deludes himself into thinking he's a winner in a game only he himself is playing

Sad. I can see why you're a Yiddish cum sponge.

K is targeted by shareblu ctr types who want to divide the board, break its unity, and thusly destroy it as an effective place for their enemies to gather (read: white gun owning men - you’re their enemy if you know it or not)

I’ve been on k for probably a decade and its gotten real bad since trump won - just look at the proliferation of garbage threads (muh gun control, zogbit israeli nonsense, etc)

Really. Some faggot jarhead dies for kikes and all of a sudden these faggots are demanding everyone wears yellow ribbons. Fuck him, fuck him protecting the international heroin supply, fuck him for being a prostitute for kikes.

>K
>shareblu
Sure, all you've shown is that you have a victim complex believing the big, bad Shareblue is out to get you.

>all he can do is shitpost
I get it, its late at night and you are lonely so you want attention. But you can do better than this.

>the war in Afghan is for heroin
>why wont anyone take me seriously?

Its beyond obvious.

>I’ve been on k for probably a decade and its gotten real bad since trump won

True. I'm here for about just as long and since Trump won Jow Forums has turned into a shitshow where MODS DONT DO THEIR FUCKING JOB

Enjoy getting your NEETbucks stopped. Then hang yoruselves.

>Trigger Jewish Cum Rags

Maybe it has to do with Trump being a complete failure and retard when it comes to economics, gun rights, geopolitics and general behavior.
Maybe if he truly works for America and the American people rather than Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu's interests.

>Afghanistan war isn't about heroin

Lel, like nigger do you even read?

Not an argument poltard.

You don't have an argument, Officer Kike Cum Swallower.

>Its completely impossible that the war was because of 9/11

Kill yourself.

Go to sleep.

>Ad hominem
Literally all you can resort to loser. Don't worry one day you'll grow up kid and appreciate things in life.

>>Its completely impossible that the war was because of 9/11

Hahahahahahahaha

You already are, stupid faggot. Why didn't you die for Israel when you had the chance, pogue faggot.

All you can resort to is

>hurrrr not an argument

When you didn't even present one, you stupid nigger. No wonder they send faggots like you to catch bullets for Jews.

Hhahaha like clockwork.

Attached: 1380968871094.png (625x626, 38K)

>present one
That's what I'm saying, if you had an argument, I'd gladly dissect and refute your posts. So far they are the typical Jow Forums shitposting that should be banned on sight. Mods.

This is why the United States Military hasn't won a war in 70 fucking years.

Why are you so angry? Please tell me I'm listening.

This faggot died for kikes. You're the one screaming about it and flailing like some emotionally abused cunt of a woman.

>died for kikes.
He had no political or contractual ties to Israel or Israel's militay, just like every person in the US military. There, another poltard schooled.

>Being this low IQ that this is an argument

So you just don't understand how politics works and you're some retarded faggot who catches bullets without wondering why?

Wow, they really are this dumb.

Unless you can prove he had ties for Israel (which would have him court martialed easily), you have no legs to stand on. Typical Reddit FUD, stick to your discord.

Because we haven't fought a war with a clear win condition in 70 years

You can't just "Win" guerrilla wars, retard.

Attached: 1557446911420.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

I don't understand why people are mad at the men and women who serve in the military. Rather they should be mad at the politicians not them. They start it, we fight it. Also another thing is that we volunteer for it. If no one did then we would have no military at all and would probably get invaded. I'm not saying you have to respect them or suck their dick and worship them but jesus this is like Vietnam war treatment towards veterans.

see

Social outcasts and the detritus of society resent the social capital the uniform gets. So they resent them, the justification being
>i am a failure
>not because of my own actions
>but because of jews
>society hates me, but loves the military
>hence the military bad because jews

They lack the self-awareness to see that their hatred of the military (or even just regular well-to-do middle-class folks ie "slaves") is actually a projection of the resentment they have for themselves.

Also, trolls. Lots of bait being thrown and as always Jow Forums takes it.

Just kill everyone lmoa.
There are no "civilians" in gorilla warfare anyway.

>Israel is in ME while US is not
>The ME hates Israel
>Israel benefits from disorganized neighbors being unable to mount invasions
Are you truly so retarded that you can't connect the dots?

Attached: 1564743688243.jpg (275x275, 10K)

>the US has no interests in the ME
Murder yourself, posthaste.

We're right.

Masturbated in several porta-shitters and helped Nips out after unga-bunga big wawa rekt their reactor. Also there was that whole thing with pirates, but I slept through it so it doesn't count.

Smedley Butler knew war was a racket. Patton himself spoke out against the (((people))) that his men shed blood fighting to protect. Plently of current and former military see ZOGbot lies and try their best to make others aware but, as you so prominently show us, some of you dumb motherfuckers just don't listen.

>How are you any different from (person who blames another ethnic group for all his failings)?
>Responds by blaming the Jews
Wow, big think

>Jow Forumstard
>thinks Patton was talking about Jews
Checks out.

Yeah yeah, mate. Its all a grand conspiracy and despite being a complete failure you, and many failures like yourself, have figured it all out.

>“We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel and anytime we get involved in a kinetic fight there is always the risk that there will be casualties. But we accept that – as every conflict we train for and enter, there is always that possibility,”

So US troops are "ready to die" for any other state that has security guarantees from the US. Like Japan. Korea. NATO countrties. Zeroshit makes it sound like there is a solitary pledge to "die for Israel"

The Jews are actually to blame though.

Anybody who disrespects the men and women who serve in the US military should get a good beating!
You're all a bunch of losers who will never do not even 1% of what this man did!

W-what's wrong with SEALS?

Have you read his correspondence?

Interesting statement. I assume you will offer the same beating in honor of anyone serving in the North Korean, Iranian, Botswanian, ISISian or Tongolese military? After all they all serve honorably in the country they have given their allegiance to. Or are you so partial to USA that you think everyone else are American too?

>ha a general reference without specifics will win the argument
>i will say something without saying anything at all

breaking news one zogbot down
>the absolute state of americas low intensity heroin and lithium farming operation

Attached: 3231249E-1922-403E-B66C-CBB82B2C304E.jpg (1085x632, 189K)

Ahem post guns

Attached: 1526051015693.jpg (746x922, 59K)

Israel doesn’t give a single shit about Afghanistan you fat Muslims