Canada General: Arabian Nights Edition

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1568855766929.jpg (696x776, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck pajeets

Second for I broke my ass, please don't laugh at me, it's not funny.

Ohnonono

Attached: 20190911_105222.jpg (4032x2268, 2.66M)

Attached: IMG_8955.jpg (714x1126, 105K)

How did you do that you crazy cunt

Is it a firearms or weapon related injury?

Broke your tailbone?

2nd for DO NOT POST GUNS

From another thread:
You run a much greater risk of being identified posting pictures of your gun, especially with you in them, on Jow Forums and/or social media than you do by buying a gun from a store.
Even if you become a prohibited person, if you already own the gun, it's not all too likely anyone will come to take your guns if nobody knows about them. Government bureaucracies are that fucking inefficient and retarded. Most of the time, when guns are seized from felons, its because/after they're committing another felony.

Basically, in order of most to least importance, you should do these things in order to avoid gun confiscation:
>don't post pictures of your guns anywhere with threats or jokes that could be taken as threats
>don't post pictures of your guns on personal social media
>don't post pictures of your guns with you in them without censoring identifying features (BASIC FUCKING OPSEC/PERSEC)
>don't post pictures of your guns with you in them
>don't post pictures of your guns
>buy your guns in private sale only
>3d print your guns using a reprap printer you built yourself using instructions you looked up using Tor, with filament made from replacement weed eater strings. Make ammunition from nail gun blanks and pellet gun projectiles.

The dangers of federal databases and that sort of thing are vastly overblown relative to the likelihood that you post a stupid joke on Facebook or Snapchat and some DUMB CUNT WHORE BITCH reports it to the police, they look at your profile, see that you've posted pictures of guns in the past, and you get SWATTED. Canada has the equivalent of red flag laws. Act accordingly.

ok does that mean we stop making canada generals then

don't panic fren, its not like restricted guns matter in this context. there first 4 rules are standard procedure around here

Attached: 58b29c51985ed65044a2935c-13-large.jpg (600x600, 231K)

>schizo posting
>having social media
>not posting guns
ya, no

Attached: 20180819 104215.jpg (2175x1080, 1.08M)

The way most ARs look leave me indifferent at best usually but that's pretty fucking neato in my book

keking my ass off at this, trudeau looks like he was pretty chill to kick it with back in the day ngl. normies are gonna seethe though so its a win win

Attached: 1546916961379.jpg (470x470, 31K)

How does that but stock feel on your cheek ?
Do you have facial hair?

Time Magazine posted this pic. Next election the "media fund" will have to include foreign news.

the stock was the first thing I changed on the rifle. it's comfortable to shoulder and cheek/chinweld but the rubber padding just catches on clothing and fucks your shit up constantly. and yes it pulls beard hairs. zero problems with B5 sopmod.

Attached: 20181014 163002.jpg (4032x1960, 2.2M)

>Time Magazine
Oh cool, I love that magazine. I was Person of the Year in 2006.

elections.ca/

Guys, don't forget to register to vote if you haven't and vote Con if you want to keep your guns

Attached: 1566713762361m.jpg (1024x634, 128K)

Story behind OP image?

thinking bout getting a cx4 to chase the cat around the apartment with
what's the price of 9mm like these days?

Attached: tacticat.jpg (900x882, 171K)

You start spending most of your disposable income on man toys.

>that pic
Did they take that idea from Postal 2?

In 2001, back when crosses were burning in Prince George (according to Hedy Fry), Trudeau (30 years old) went to a party in black/brownface. Time Magazine uncovered the pic and posted it up today.

Good job, CPC/NDP oppo research.

OK user.

Attached: thumbnail_C0D1697B-3835-430B-9046-651C141F4E3D.jpg (960x1280, 225K)

based

Attached: 20190917_165912.jpg (980x1495, 476K)

Here's an hypothetical, what if a frog buys a weapon outside of QC, but never registers it; what would/could happen? What if its an online order?

Thanks for the info. You are awesome.

Nice collection. Is the tavor as good as people say it is or are they just jerking israel? Also what optic is that on the vector and where did you get the muzzle break for your sl8?

>Is the tavor as good as people say it is or are they just jerking israel?
people here only have a tendency of selling their tavors. that should speak for itself.

A Friend of a Friend did Buy two gun outside of Québec and did not register anything Let's see what happens;)

K just a question
But how is brown face racist?
How is it worst then any of his costumes?

Attached: E7FBF4D0-A4F6-4CDF-9B08-12D99E570BE7.jpg (951x806, 139K)

That G36/modded SL-8 looks good. How is the ACR stock versus the standard thumbhole?

Not him but I prefer the aesthetic of the thumbhole stock, though the HERA lower and ACR stock is definitely more comfortable. The G36 folding stock and relevant lower parts also looks great but it's apparently a bitch to get a decent cheekweld on those.

I don't know- any port in a storm.

Thanks- I'll have to keep that in mind. As cool as the G36 stock looks, the ACR seems to be the better option if I wanted to go the HK NR route.

Sunni ways

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Chasing our cares away

>RSOs said some brainless twit used a rifle on the shotgun patterning range and the bullet left the property
shotgun owners confirmed room temperature IQ

Attached: x12ri9q5nfn31[1].jpg (1125x2436, 244K)

what else would you expect from someone who lives in the niagara region?

I hope you've got fat stacks in your wallet. Everything HK parts in Canada is incredibly pricey, if you're even able to find the parts in stock. The magwell conversion is $400 from wolverine, tendies has the hera lower for another 400 (if you want one), then you need to pick up the ACR stock and either $1000 USD G36 optics or just slam on a scope and hope it's low enough for a good cheek weld. That or 3D print risers which might be what I'll do.

With a bit of money set aside a month it's doable for me- unless I find an FN-49 in.30-06 in good condition or something else to set me back. Thanks for the tip on Wolverine, too.

>a frog of a frog

FTFY

Can't we all just be franglophones?

I’m already registered. I’m probably going to vote next week to get it done. Lucky my riding has always been conservative so I’m going to vote for Meme Max

Reposting from last thread pls help

Anyone here a cz vz 61
I'm trying to find the stock adapter plate for a burger stateside and wolverine wants a serial number but I don't have one
Could someone who has one tell me what the serial is like eg. How many numbers and if it starts with any letters like my 858 serial
Thanks

Attached: 20190304_114259.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

where did you get that strap, user

Came with it
You can find em on eBay for $20-$30~ iirc

I know AK's are banned but is it legal to import ak part kits, mags and DNO DX-7 style receivers? Asking for a friend.

My riding is also CPC, but our MP recently passed away, so his replacement is some literally who.

On a federal scale, it's a simple matter of CPC vs. the world. On a municipal scale, it's literally-who vs. other literally-whos.

Parts yes
Mags yes but pinned
Needs FRT probably will be b&

Skrrt skrrt

Attached: 70619141_501000304013627_6455230017893826560_n.jpg (2048x1536, 930K)

Mines a libtard stronghold so I'm voting christian heritage party because my con canadiate is a pro immigration Indian woman and the PPC guy is some literal who jagdeep

21 to 33 ce tsp a round depending on if there's a good deal and if you buy bulk. 9mm is one of the cheapest cartridges to shoot.

>the PPC is some literal who party
Fixed that for you.

Kek so true

Attached: 1550625498650.jpg (525x505, 68K)

Is it worth attempting to convert LPC supporters into NDP? They're obviously not going to vote anything east of Conservative, but is there at least any value to NDP stealing what would normally be LPC seats?

take your meds

Attached: ducks2018.jpg (502x510, 38K)

If CPC wins, I'm going to buy a new gun to celebrate.

If PPC, NDP, Green, CHP, Libertarian, or BQ wins, I'm going to eat bacons with wings for breakfast.

If LPC wins, I'M GOING TO SAY THE N WORD

ma

Attached: N4ij0NToqsQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (200x200, 742)

>threatening intent to commit hate crime
wewowewo

Yes. If you convert enough of them to NDP, Jack Layton will rise from the dead, kill the long gun registry (even though its dead) and intiate islamic stalinism and every Canadian will be issued a CANADIAN MADE TOK to go do TOK GANG shit with

It's not a hate crime if you're not white

t. shitskin

>oh hey user looks like we're the only ones to show up to the meetup
how do you respond

Yes that Is a much more effective strategy than gunpilling them or greens in hope of major party policy change

>*screams in Bill 101*

Damn, I really, really miss Jack Layton. His successors were terrible, even for leftists.

LAYTON NUMBAH ONE

Attached: o-JACK-LAYTON-GUNS-570.jpg (570x465, 28K)

Can't believe Layton fucked 14 year old prostitutes in Quebec
Truly based

Nigga WHAT?

My bad it was an Asian girl of age but I do remember seeing some post humorous accusations of him sleeping with underage whores
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382435/amp/Jack-Layton-naked-brothel-Asian-prostitute.html

Based Jack getting the snacch

Do you have a PAL/RPAL? Guess what? You're already on the government's list! That's kind of what that little card is for. To identify you as a government approved gun owner.

What can I do to make sure the water I'm drinking is free of fluoride and atrazine?

Fuck off retard I have been prohib posting for years and haven't been v&
Schizo

t. unemployable degenerate

Moleman?

No

Attached: EEzQuSHVAAEbFv-.png (500x500, 352K)

D-dont eat me user

Hunt ducks with him.

You're not my dad!

Attached: 303.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)

Show me your bang rod with the nigger skewer attached!

Attached: IMG_20151120_144556.jpg (3264x1459, 583K)

Pic related

Attached: B0AB97CE-36E8-4B67-8BF1-A83A88C75F83.jpg (1152x1536, 358K)

You ain't even my real dad!

Attached: yankee-marshal-630x339.png (630x339, 74K)

More people would be better off and injury free if they worked more glute exercises into their daily routine

Still waiting for bang rod

Attached: 1568870782658-744659656.jpg (1456x2592, 685K)

the fuck. what is happening in bottom pic

Probably one of the Nepalese boys he raped while doing humanitarian work there

a patrician choice

Attached: DUC.jpg (1280x935, 204K)

As far as the QC gov't is concerned, I have exactly two firearms. A Mossberg 500 and a Schmidt-Rubin 96/11.
Anything else that is in my safe belongs to a good friend of mine who lives in Ontario and commutes to the maritimes every 44 days exactly, as takes possession of the gun's he's lent me temporarily before heading off again.

In any case, as I've mentioned before, the frogistry is not being enforced at all. Nobody who could fuck you in the ass for not having your NRs registered is turning a blind eye. So far, there has been ZERO action leveled against ANYONE for shirking the law because pretty much everyone who has that sort of power wants nothing to do with the huge social shitshow that would result if they lifted even one finger over it. It's kind of fucking wonky, if you ask me. The idiot no-fun commies keep patting themselves on the back, while their shitty registry is going nowhere.

None of the cops (mostly SQ) I've spoken with have been pretty open about it. They absolutely do not want to stick their dick into that particular hornet's nest anytime soon. I'm not trying to make it seem as if the registry isn't fucking retarded (and quite possibly evil), but I can tell you it's about as effective as a snowball in -20C weather.

Attached: IMG_5817.jpg (1920x838, 291K)

>posting pictures of your personal gun
>not posting pictures of guns from the internet

I’ll sell you mine, 5 mags as well

Passionate sex

So I have his serial in question for his kit
Anyone who owns a cz vz61 is this a correct kind of serial for it?
He's unsure whether its a zastava/CSA/CZ

Attached: 1504137322049.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

Wrong pic

Attached: FMoVkWM3.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 211K)

based quads how much?

Cursed image.

based brown user dabbing on libtards

>cursed image

Attached: colin mochrie daughter.jpg (750x733, 98K)

DONT REMIND ME OF THIS I WANNA RUB COLIN'S BALD SHINY HEAD AND TELL HIM ITS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT BUT ITS ISNT FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME user FUCK YOUUU

Attached: 67447465_475280809917178_6857238188000280576_n.png (712x712, 414K)

Nigga u gay

how much?
also checked