My gf is looking for a compact or even full-sized pistol for concealed carry...

My gf is looking for a compact or even full-sized pistol for concealed carry. She has small hands so the grip has to be or made small. We were fucking around and it turns out that she can conceal my full-size px4 storm in one of those under-bra holsters because her tits "tent" over like pic related.

inb4 post tits

Attached: tentloose.jpg (658x761, 90K)

Shield 380 EZ

Post tits and bra size.

First, also:

>post tits

Would be best for her to go to a store and find something that fits her hand instead of just asking here. All the advice in the world can't match actually getting to hold a firearm and seeing if it works for her.

Keep in mind drawing from a bra holster basically makes you aim a loaded gun at your heart under high stress

We've gone shooting with my friends a few times. She shot the VP9 the best when it had all the small grip panels installed. I'm just wondering if there are better choices, like a Glock 48.

>For sale
>G43, rusted by my gf's tit sweat.
>$700
You'll have people snorting surface rust in no time.

>Normal Question: What's a good CC pistol for someone with small hands?
>OP the Attention Seeking Faggot's Question: HEY GUYS I HAVE A GF and she has TITS check out my bullshit off-topic image I used to attract cumbrains to give me bumps! also she has small hands so recommend a full sized pistol
Glock 19, or Glock 17 with the grip cut down. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1538092287048.jpg (1004x684, 194K)

Does she really want to add that kind of weight to her bra?
My gf is a titty monster too and just the weight of them is awful on her.
>IBTC masterrace

Attached: meanwhile in sweden.jpg (3500x2048, 1.22M)

Post tits.

No.
Mine and hers no.
Those are my 15lb titties to look at ill cut you.

Attached: 1377680212697.jpg (1898x1011, 399K)

Walther PPS M2

LCR. Also make sure she wears well fitting support bras. My girl (now wife) is still a titty monster but her posture and back have been destroyed by my favorite fun bag. We are currently thinking of going through with a reduction surgery which could have been avoided by better bras and posture correction braces

I was thinking one of these holsters instead of those that clip on the bra itself.

Attached: C7D_3107.jpg (1365x2048, 277K)

The best option here is to find a gun she enjoys shooting and enjoys the aesthetics of. You can't go wrong with any of the mass market compact pistol options, as long as its something that keeps her attention. If she shoots well with the VP9 and enjoys it, that's an excellent choice.

You're confirmed no big-tiddy gf until pics are posted. But keep it sfw, this is a christian board.

Attached: 1463679830730.jpg (450x426, 72K)

Why'd you make this thread? You're not asking for advice. Is this just
>MY GF HAS BIG TITS
Like nigga what are you driving at

You live in a cold climate?
Thats gonna be hot as fuck.
naahhh shes a ginger tomboy shortstack type...wide hips boy haircut freckles etc you wouldnt be into it.

Attached: 1414575268575.jpg (990x556, 23K)

Just find something that will fit her, I would recommend trying out an m&p full or compact idc they're all good.

Attached: 6gRCnAr.gif (500x281, 936K)

If she's willing to adjust her wardrobe the sky is the limit.

Post the pictures of her body.

Clothed, half clothed, naked.

Around the chest and waist area.

It'll help us assess the situation better and help us advise you on what and where she should carry.

loose > tent
Change my mind

Well tent is what that absolute mastermind who draws big tiddy oneesans who bribe young males with enthusiast grade computer hardware seems to like so I shall defer to his/her unquestionable taste.

Post examples.

>big tiddy oneesans who bribe young males with enthusiast grade computer hardware

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150K)

>My gf
>Big tits

Sorry bud this isn't the RP board

Attached: 167904.jpg (685x600, 113K)

>lists exactly what i'm into

Sig p938.

>wide hips boy haircut freckles
Super hot

Those don't work for anyone over a C, the tits literally block the draw.

Oh, that guy. Yeah, that's a good choice.

My immediate recommendation, m&p shield compact. Performance center version if available. But I would take her to a gun store (preferably one with a range and rentals) and see what she likes

Attached: Shield EZ.jpg (1200x900, 375K)

I thought "EZ" was a joke in the first post. Does it stand for something in their marketing?

Its stupidly easy to chamber a round with the 380 EZ. Literally a woman can do it with just her index and thumb.

>380 anything

My 4'11" 90lbs GF carries and shoots a P365 (better than me actually). Anyone who shoots 380 is a bitch.

Lol calm down just because you can shoot ambidextrously doesn't mean you need to brag.

>We were fucking around and it turns out that she can conceal my full-size px4 storm in one of those under-bra holsters
wait hol up
you already had a "under bra holster" for her to try?

I wish my left hand was that big. I wouldn't need a gun at that point. I could just one punch people's spines out.

You'd just have to get the sounds down right and a can of paint.

Attached: Hulk Hands.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Neat-o, thanks.

Attached: 37236200_478347022607929_5082215594263052288_n.jpg (749x749, 81K)

Kek

>guys I have small girly hands but don't wanna own up
>this gun will be for my girlfriend, the one who really has small hands, not me, and my girlfriend totally exists
>we do the Sex all the time
Post boipussy you fucking faggot

What is her cup size? I need to know in order to help you.

i wish i wasnt autistic

Let me see that little bussy

Attached: 1568523391113.png (300x318, 180K)

This thread is disappointing

For a serious answer some options that come to mind are the P365, Glock 43, Walther PPS M2, or SW MP Shield. There are plenty of options out there. Almost every major manufacturer makes some kind of Single stack subcompact. My ex used a P365 with a mag extension as her CCW, and really liked it. Just find a range with a decent selection and try some shit out.

>naahhh shes a ginger tomboy shortstack type...wide hips boy haircut freckles
brooooooo

Attached: 1556305355170.gif (470x470, 24K)

>naahhh shes a ginger tomboy shortstack type...wide hips boy haircut freckles etc you wouldnt be into it.
AAAAAAAH

Attached: autistic tomboy cat.jpg (720x960, 31K)

fucking kek

Nice gun. Bought one for my mom as a present. She had a hard time racking the slide on anything aside from this and 22 pistols. Only downside was that she insisted on the model with the manual safety.
EZ = easy

???

Attached: boob style.png (1200x691, 123K)

Please post moar

Take her to a big box gun store, have her fingerfuck as many guns as humanly possible to see which ones fit best. Then go to a smaller gun store or go online and buy that.

So great to be gone for a few years and still see this posted.

very epic post right there.

You fuck right off, you know I'm into that shit

Gonna need video proof of that thar claim, buddy (plz user).

2 tits 2 revolvers

>OPs braphog is fat as fuck
Color me surprised.

Also it ruins the shape of your tits.

I-I-I'M
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!!!!!

>Fat and a belly ring
Kek

AAAAAH I THINK I'M GONNAAA AAAAAHAHAHAH COOOOOM AAAHHH FUCK I CAN'T STOP COOOOMING AH FFUUUCCK SO MUCH COOM IT'S EVERYWHERE AAAAHAAHA

>shortstack

womanlets give birth to manlets

This is a good choice, easy to manipulate and even the mags have assists so comfy as all get out to use

Wtf is that babbys K98kk?!

>kek nice pic

>you wouldnt be into it.
What do you think I am, a fag?

No clue, but I want one

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-191815028_1.jpg (1080x1838, 280K)

That's an M48/63. Not milsurp, but a commercially produced shortened mauser with military style wood and all that jazz. Among other cartridges, I think they're available in .308 and .243. Cool? Yea. But also expensive.

Fuvk you, your making me miss my ex.

If S&W makes one of these without a grip safety and in 9mm, I would buy it immediately without thinking twice

Cheap milsurp Yugoslav TT-33

She's your EX for a reason user. Comfort yourself in that knowledge

user hates his ex's guts cuz he couldn't reach em

Remember that none of us will ever have a Jow Forums cutie gf. Better return to wanking on a FAL imo.

Suspicious_bulge.jpg

>wanting nudes of a taken woman
Disgusting.
Anyways, take a look at the p365 and see how that fits her hands. Of course make sure it's well made because their QC has gotten a little kimber- ey of late. If not then grab your woman a SW shield.
>g43 is the best $300 pistol $500 can buy. Also the g48 and 43x are absolute /trash/

Some manlets are good, we're small targets and make optimal snipers, stealth operators, and tankers. Plus we can go maximum Vietcong during the boogaloo with tunnels and shit.

Glock 43

That's because she said that she needed to go back to poland for family matters and cut off from me completely. It fuckjg hurts user.

Tent is better than everything else since there's no tight tank-top