Gun Show Finds

Last week I went to the gun show in Tucson. I though i would post what I bought and for what price. Hopefully we can get an idea of the current gun show market if everyone shares their experiences from 2019.

Czech 7.62x25 ammo box with ammo - $200 (840rds on stripper clips)

k31 Cleaning kit - $20

m16a1 triangle grip - $25

Two ak-47 mag clamps - $6

One Tula Bakelite Magazine - $100

4x24 PSO scope with Red illuminated recital and range finder - $270

Used ak-47 sling - $5

Anyone pick up anything cool?

Attached: IMG_20190919_093920.jpg (2160x3840, 2.7M)

Nice finds. I'm in for accessories mostlyy myself, these days.

Though i did get this at the Payson show about a month ago.

Attached: 20190803_142204.jpg (2576x1932, 1.18M)

pretty spensive for a bake.

>One Tula Bakelite Magazine - $100
Suck start your AK

Turns out the craftsman was an audio engineer from Tucson. Ate his Glock at the age of 54, reason unknown. Funds to the widow, so I didn't dicker too hard. The cardridges even have primers, the rear sight folds.

Attached: 20190803_142210.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

>paying $100 for a single bake
Christ dude, you can get better prices than that on gunbroker.

Going rate when I was at the PHX show a few months back.

Bro, you got fucked on the Bakelite. Solid deals on all else, especially the optic. I saw ratty ass Tula plums going for 120 each a few weeks ago. There was some asshole that had a table at a gun show in Charlotte who was absolutely price gouging on every AK mag he had.
>50 dollar Rommy steels
>45 Yugo bho (meh condition)
>90 dollar EG bakes
>50 dollar Makarov mags
Guy was an asshole too. I just lol'd and walked away.

"Less lethal" private sale Remington 870 for $170 and a box of 25 rubber slugs for $30.

This is my "duty to retreat" home defense gun.

Attached: 20190919_123742.jpg (2560x1440, 967K)

That's a beautiful piece of workmanship.
Shame about the guy who made it.

Thanks, it really is. The seller and his wife had no estimate on the man hours it would have taken! I got that and a Win M88 in .308 Win on a pkg deal. A great price, but like I said, I didn't dicker... much. I even passed it over the first day and returned on Sundayk_knowing_ it's a one of a kind! I haven't done the math, but guess it's about 60% scale?

Every bullit in the belt was lathe turned by hand. I figure he may have used a punch for the primers.

Attached: 20190919_132101.jpg (4128x3096, 3.44M)

now that's some tacky fudd shit, user
great find :^)

I'd also pay 200$ for the ability to rubber bullet someone in the ass cheek.

Attached: Metal Cup.jpg (666x360, 54K)

>all that shit

Was it bill Goodman’s in Cincinnati Ohio? I remember the bake mag priced that much.

>fudd

Quality workmanship. How are the rounds articulated?

>the man hours
Unless it has working internals I'd put it at 40 or so

>100 for a Tula bake
And I thought I overpayed at 70...

Attached: AKCaseDeric~2.jpg (4160x2333, 2.34M)

Hey I was there! Never seen so many taurus g2s on one table before.

What is the going rate for unused plum bakes right now? I'm guessing 35 dollars is good?

Nvm, read the rest

God fuck you. Youre the fucking reason bakes are so expensive, because morons like you will pay the ridiculous prices that faggot boomers ask for these things. Theyre not rare, youre just stupid.

Drilled through the cross section and strung like pearls. Very articulate.

I'd guess that estimate would be low, but be my guest to duplicate!

Not too many great deals this time around, but I got the FAL mags for $10/each, and the AR mags for $8/each. The molot was 30 bucks, so not great, but eh, I still like it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190919-210729_Gallery.jpg (915x652, 379K)

You got baited with a fucking sob story you idiot they prob buy those from the Philippines and sell them to suckers.

Attached: 1539320149738.jpg (211x239, 13K)

>Violin case
Nice touch user.

Ya user you got had hard.

Attached: Wooden-gun-model-M60-full-size-.jpg (1000x470, 150K)

Holy shit I'm dying this dude believed that fucking story rofl. How much did you spend on that scam user lmao.

Attached: AlibabHAhahahahaha.png (1432x793, 308K)

Fucking close Vietnam.

Attached: Vet.png (332x190, 8K)

You never played many spot the difference games as a kid did you?

I picked up an Ithaca 37 DS police special at the same show, crossroads of the west at Pima county fairgrounds

AZ DPS issued, good shooting shape but not great, action works awesome

$350

Also, did you see the F2000 one of the big FFL tables had for $2990!!!?!?!?

Thought it was neat but way overpriced

Dude... it's practically identical down to the chain of bullets just because they used a lighter varnish in that picture or the scammers touched it up. user got fucking ripped off I bet if you can find out the next gun show those niggers are going to they will have another one for sale the site says they only sell them in 5's. I would be fucking pissed and go throw it back in their faces.

>practically identical
You sure about that pal? Forget your glasses at home today?

You are fucking delusional if you think some fud that killed himself and the "Proceeds" are going to his widow that is the oldest fucking sob story in the book. It might not be exact but I guarantee some jungle nigger made that one and sold it for 100000 dongs.

Not even validating the story, just telling you you're a blind motherfucker if you think both guns are of the same quality.

Whatever you paid for it user, and regardless of who shot themselves, I think it’s cool. :^)

Not even the guy who bought it Helen Keller.

I got a dusty .30 cal ammo can for like 3 bucks.

That machine gun makes me want to have a son and make him one
Even thinking of ways to make it “cycle” the rounds somehow

Those clearly arent the same as

It's a Tenor ukulele case. 26" and perfectly fits a folded AKMS.

Attached: AKCaseDDS.jpg (2745x2851, 3.93M)

My first thought, too. But the couple seemed genuine and I liked it.

Perhaps, but the quality of the one I got is obviously far superior to your examples.