Is BCM the ultimate fudd brand?

Is BCM the ultimate fudd brand?

Attached: 81498D33-C58E-45AC-BE27-F0C088EC0B92.jpg (3088x2320, 1.41M)

yeah

>BCM
>Fudd
Do you know what Fudd means?

So is BCM trash? Or is it poorfags who talk shit?

Literally any brand that has ever been associated with muh just as good as HK or LMT is a fudd brand or a poorfag brand.
>PSA
>BCM
>in some cases Colt
>Andersen
Shit like that

BCM is an asshair above PSA in terms of quality

Now this is shitposting
>J-just as good
Sure

fudds don't like ar's so bcm isn't a fudd brand.
old ruger would have been a fudd brand but they've redeemed themselves since bill died

I literally have no idea, outside of warranty and QC on fully assembled rifles, what this means. I assume all these guys are using parts from the same damn suppliers anyway, so what does "quality" in an assembled rifle actually mean?

lmao at LMT fags who think they're hot shit. Comparing themselves to fucking HK.

LMT is just /arg/'s pet brand. They're literally whos in the actual industry.

HK make a shit for sell to civilians. lmt is a meme with the only noteworthy benefit being a mono upper but proprietary barrels. colt is the boomer ar15 brand.

>hk the gd standard of snobbery
>hk customer service == fuck you just we can

I see your poibt.

LMT is the poor man's KAC

>HK make a shit
.4 MOA factory rifles are laughing at you

Agreed. I was just listing a few examples without naming 10 manufacturers.

bcm is milspec with guaranteed quality control and consistency
psa is milspec with believe us when we say its milspec
uh yeah milspec nudge nudge yeh

Black Cock Mongler?

Look up the differences between HK and KAC rifles as compared to PSA and BCM rifles. Machining, testing, MOA, and durability all come into effect with QC

>lying on the internet

what the fuck does milspec even mean

God you fucking people are fucking insufferable. There’s a reason you can’t afford HK.

Attached: AEEA9B12-5891-4CFC-8010-15E0E4CA986A.jpg (750x1166, 536K)

its a specific set of parameters in a technical data package.
that essentially means everything meets a bare minimum level of quality. its quite possible to get better quality items that are better than milspec.
just cause something doesnt meet milspec does not mean the part wont work. it does mean that that part isnt milspec.
psa is full of "just as good" and "same as" or "better than" but what it isnt is milspec.
for example nitrided barrels arent milspec stainless isnt the fn chf double chomelined machinegun steel isnt
milspec is a normal chormelined barrel.

No, that would be Smith and Wesson
>t. owns a m&p15

I ain't got $2000 lying around for a rifle I'm just going to burn up the barrel on. These fabled rifles with half inch groups at 100y are wasted on me.

I need it to eat 400 rounds of 5.56 every month, and the barrel to last a good 2 years or so. I need it to hold a 2" group with 55gr from prone. I need the manufacter to fix shit if it breaks before it's supposed to. My understanding is that BCM and most manufacters in that price range will meet those requirements. Am I mistaken?

>HK makes good ARs

They’re subpar at making stoner copies and that’s all that company is good at these days

>0.953 extreme spread over 3 sets with his specific example
>0.563 happens to be his best
>claims from guy on the internet
>"theyre pumping out sub half moa guns guys!"
Youre a stupid faggot.

Jesus Christ you just answered your own question. You don’t care about performance or accuracy you care about putting rounds down range. Go PSA or BCM and quit making threads

Lmfao maximum cope the post.
Quit being poor

kac is a 1.5 moa ar15 maker. If you want better you have to buy JP or maybe noveske

Wilson Combat

You don't know what Fudd means.

Browning is the only fudd brand. You don't see girls with pink BCM stickers on their trucks or bros with BCM tattoos

BCM and KAC are the only AR companies Ive heard of with notably impressive reliability tests. KAC being better with something like a 25k round test without cleaning or lubing but BCM's filthy 14 that they still continue to shoot is nothing to scoff at.

Bruv, I'm not OP. I also don't shoot PSR. Once you take accuracy out of the equation, what is left when you're talking about performance?

Fair, but surely the Brig Tac and Centurion give him some Timmy cred.

>dont own any guns because child
>lie on the internet
>be told youre wrong
>site proof, in the form of anecdote, youre lying because you dont know how to interpret groups
>get called a retard
>"lmao"
loled

>implying fudds aren’t obsessed with muh jag
You don’t know a fuckin thing do you

not him, but you dont know what fudd means.

What was that you seething faggot?

Attached: 81FC7841-65A4-4FCF-8008-48B0FA0AE34A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)