ITT: being a smartass in basic training

ITT: being a smartass in basic training

What if a drill instructor asks “DO YOU SUCK DICKS???!!!” But you’re gay/bi? Do you lie to him and say no? Or say yes? What would happen if you said yes?

Attached: F4142B03-E82D-49AC-A350-9E49FCADA840.jpg (160x160, 7K)

They don't ask that anymore. They can't even cuss. They just nag you now.

>NO BUTILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FORYOU SIR!

It’s a trick question as you will get yelled at and/or smoked regardless, but personally just saying no would be the better option.
Not at Great Lakes.
t. recently been there

>STOP SUCKING DICKS PRIVATE

>It’s a trick question as you will get yelled at and/or smoked regardless, but personally just saying no would be the better option.
this

I LOVE TO SUCK ON A SILKY SMOOTH FEMININE DICK SIR, YES SIR I DO LOVE IT!!!!
ALWAYS UNCUT!

>you offerin'?

For the most part they're not allowed to insult and scream like that. On paper, anyway. In practice it's rather different.
Based. I really want a smooth, squishy, soft and silky 9-12" feminine cock to suckle. I want to have my head underneath a trap's skirt and constantly bob.

>They can't even cuss
I think this is just an Air Force thing. It certainly leads to entertaining phrases like "what the piss".

God wills it user.

Didn’t expect to get an erection when posting this thread. Huh.

>SIR
Clocked, decked, and spat on. Now stand up and say it again.

>trips and dubs
>on this

Watcha gonna do about, faggot?

i know a couple guys named richard, yeah

Nigga

>I

Wew lad

This rumor has been around for years. Every generation of the military says something along the lines of "Back in my day, we were tough, but now boot camp is soft."

Degenerate.

Attached: 1568819873610.jpg (599x495, 82K)

Sorry lad, he got trips while you only have dubs.

Forced meme.

Forced avatar posting you mean. Something can be done about that.

But what can you say when it's legitimately more soft?

It's objectively gotten softer.

Do you even know what those words mean? Like, either of them.

They'd probably recoil in horror if they thought you were serious. The gays made training a lot more difficult for me, I never seen any drill sergeant talk to them but they fixed the issue and I could to dig holes around other people instead of wanting to suck a m16 barrel having to listen to a super flamboyant homo constantly being "sassy" all the time.

Tell him you only suck Female dick

Sir, this recruit is in fact a homosexual sir!

They've cracked down on anti-femoid and anti-gay stuff. I did split option back in 14/15 at Sand Hill and just in that one year you weren't allowed to say 'bitch' in cadences anymore.

>"Yas Queen Sir!"

>What if a drill instructor asks “DO YOU SUCK DICKS???!!!” But you’re gay/bi? Do you lie to him and say no? Or say yes? What would happen if you said yes?

If you said yes, you'd have a mouthful of unwashed stanky DI cock in your mouth at lights out.

>sir
Oh boy now you've done it

What? Isn't saying sir normal?

what?

>"Daddy says I'm the best at it."

not sure how a 12" cock can be feminine, but checked.

No, no it's not. If you ever call a DI sir they will end your miserable existence

fuck, trips. Welp I tried being straight.

can't argue with trips tho

It's the smoothness, how it cutely throbs. A manly dick has veins and looks brutal, a feminine footlong looks like your hand could glide across it.

im pretty sure they arent allowed to use vulgarities anymore because if they do they will get written up for being sexist or transgenderist or some other gay shit that makes sure only lefties stay in the military. dems have been trying to convert the military for years

Homosexuals should be thrown off buildings by the legitimate ruling government after a swift and fair trial.

Change my mind.

Sure just lean your head back, relax, and spread your legs bby.

as expected of a typical gay. no argument, all crudity.

I just finished up my 14 week stay at benning back in July and I never experienced that. We were one of the last all-male cycles though, so it might explain why we got away with so much. I dunno. I honestly think it heavily depends on the cadre and how far they're willing to push it.

So, how are you expected to address them?

Call them mam

Hot. Maybe I'll enlist after all.

lmao how do you argue that you should have a right to exist. fuck off seriously just buy a gun and blow off your chode. this is of course assuming you're even able to aim at something that precise

Its been 6 years since basic, but what ill always remember from my first night.

Watching peeps get smoked and screamed the fuck at, i starting smirking because i was really doing it, i was in basic joining the mil, couldnt of been happier....

I swear to god the biggest scariest and blackest master sgt ive ever seen teleported about 2 inches from my face and was yelling with the force of 1000 suns about how i better not smirk.

That shut my face up pretty quick, was still smirking on the inside and fell asleep with a big ol smile.

I went 2 years ago, it's super easy if you just shut the fuck up. The guys that opened their mouth were singled out and pretty much all dropped. Just do your 3 months and try to be a ghost but if you go the whole time without getting IT'd then you didn't really earn anything.

They're right. They were right back then and they're right now. I never should have passed basic, and I admit this freely.

Do I look like a fucking Sir sandwich to you, recruit?!

Sodomite leave

Attached: Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.jpg (750x886, 568K)

Chequed, and keked

Attached: 481[1].jpg (600x416, 29K)

Attached: 1563520359578.jpg (300x245, 25K)

damn

This

You say Drill Sergeant.
>YES DRILL SERGEANT
>NO DRILL SERGEANT

>DI
>FMJ pic related
>Drill Sergeant
Fuck off Marines it's sir until you graduate. You don't rank to address NCOs by rank until you graduate boot.

INSHALAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1437514243525.gif (245x207, 2M)

Ignore that dumbass, Marines you call everyone above you Sir/Ma'am until you graduate Boot Camp, after that it's rank for NCOs and Sir/Ma'am for officers.

OP said Drill Instructor which is the marine thing so...
>Aye Aye Sir!

Attached: E7CBFD1C-9561-4D96-93FE-B100DDC9CEE4.jpg (500x487, 18K)

>“DO YOU SUCK DICKS???!!!”
"Well I do hope to make (drill instructors rank) someday"

This. I was at Knox in 2008 doing OSUT for 19D and we couldn't do the fun, raunchy cadences until we got off the base proper to avoid the women bitching to command.

if a DI asks you that question you feign offense and sue the military for millions of dollars.

you are on Jow Forums

If you’re a pussy

Imagine not jewing the .mil for a cushy retirement

I mean the suing them for bullshit reasons thing

Exactly. You gotta jew the jews user.

This, people saying it hasn't gotten softer are faggots who think humanity only ever progresses forward.

You really shouldn't exist, you have no right to. You are an aberrant abomination of man who exists only as a disease vector. Unironically stop existing.

I WOULD RATHER BE THE ONE BEING SUCKED DRILL SERGEANT

Boot camp is actually really fucking soft now, it's basically day care.

t. giga autismo that fared well at BCT

Attached: 1481038121064.jpg (710x540, 33K)

“No, Gunnery Sergeant!” is the correct response

>we cant sing childish songs anymore or act unprofessional

based

people in thred keep saying somethin about sir
i plan to enlist, whats wrong with sayin sir here

Just focus on what you're there to learn and do try to be a trickster. Being a smartass will put a target on you and make things harder.

its because old people have to make up stories so their past seems bad ass, when they are a weak piece of shit currently

This. A Marine Captain I know says they can't use racial/ethnic/gay insults, or anything like that now.

Would probably be met with a chuckle and "just drop."

Gas

Your affliction is repulsive and will be eradicated, inshallah.

The "hazing Pyle" sequence in FMJ was not derived from vet interviews, nor is anything like it present in the two books cited as source material (Rumor of War and Dispatches).
However, it is very, very similar to a sequence in the middle of the ten hour long Japanese humanist epic film The Human Condition, including the protagonist's attempt to befriend and help the hazing target, the firing pin going missing, and the bathroom suicide.

Simply based.

>how do you argue that you should have a right to exist

Good point, get on it.

Kek

>Wanting to suck a footlong cock
Alright I can dig-
>It needs to be smooth, squishy, soft and silky
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU GIANT FAGGOT WASTE OF TRIPS

Attached: 1558166876387.jpg (665x718, 173K)

But man imagine their smooth hairless thighs rubbing against your cheeks as you please them, the way they'll pant and twitch, even lifting their hips and bucking deeper into your throat through instinct contradicting their soft and feminine appearance. You could even slide under their desk while they play some weeb trap game like LoL and make them lose so they facefuck you in anger.

Attached: 1369489139431.png (558x884, 798K)

Out of curiosity, who was it that abused you as a child? Who do we blame for you being this way?

youre a tard
the trap is supposed to suck you off while you play some Jow Forums autist game like 7.62 or escape from tarkov

The best way to motivate people is to encourage them and build their self-esteem. Study after study shows this. Honestly what I've seen drill instructors do is straight up verbal abuse. If you want emotionally scarred soldiers then ok, keep doing that. If you want strong capable soldiers then you should help them grow as human beings with positive reinforcement.

Attached: 1899963.jpg (799x600, 88K)

t. never been in the military

No, but I see a military which hasn't won a war in 75 years despite spending trillions, whose soldiers come home unable to function in the real world. How can they fight a war if they're so emotionally abused they can't even get out of bed if somebody isn't yelling at them?

Shhh, don't tell people that. No one wants to accept that in the vast majority of situations positive reinforcement for training and rehabilitation is more effective.