What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 76543k.jpg (1260x840, 54K)

Nothing? I will admit that the prototype looked cooler

Nothing. Its beautiful. Where can I get one?

Attached: 1539509060747.jpg (689x1142, 113K)

Nothing. It's an AK with improved sights, more flexible optic mounting options, and an adjustable gas block. It is on par with any current service rifle in 2019

Nothing. It's a fine rifle. Unless they put a flat sight for the rear sight, that shit is retarded. But optics are so much more important now it almost doesn't matter.

Russia can't afford the capital investment for all new facilities, up to the gun factories down to the machine tooling to make the tooling for the factories. The best they can do is build replacement machining.

Otherwise, it'd look like an FNC. Or anything other than a 1950s chunk of steel and wood.

oh and "training is hard" for drunken, abused, starved, diseased no morale gopniks who have all the desire to learn and maintain things of the untermenschen they are accused of being.

who hurt you sweaty?

Sounds like a butthurt zogbot

Attached: 567892894759.jpg (689x689, 57K)

Russians

Not my fault they built void positive drunknik shitplants that did more than anything else to absolutely destroy faith in Moscow and the Politburo.

Seriously though, they can't and won't come up with anything "new" looking or significantly improved in anyways beyond silliness like the AN. I wouldn't be shocked to find upon examination that 50% of the excess deaths of the 90s were targeted assassinations of the former Soviet engineering and research people.

>sounds like hebrew bullshit to me

>imagine buying into ZOG propaganda this hard

He won the m240 lottery right there.

>Magpul stock on an AK
Yuck.

Nothing, rifle is adopted fine.

Imagine being so delusional such as yourself that thinking any modern assault rifle or carbine is significantly better than a basic AK-74.

Attached: Duma-Moscow-proroging-parliament.jpg (3118x2040, 1.3M)

American influence.

The AK-200 was too innovative and expensive for the impoverished Russians. Which is a damn shame because it was a very interesting take on the classic AK.

Attached: AK-200 Prototype.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I bet you spell the word "Rogue" as "Rouge"

Our ban on importation of Russian rifles and ammo.

>innovative
Not in any useful capacity. Caliber swaps and BHOs have no particular value to regular Russian infantry, so they went with the upgrade that gives them measurable results, that is a free float barrel and an anchored topcover. The few members of the armed forces who can find a use for the AK200s features already use riced to fuck AKs and even a couple of ARs anyway, so they aren't on their own enough justification for wasting money on. Choosing the AK12 over the 200 is one of the smartest choices Ive seen Russia do in years. The AK200 is simply the Russian XM8, a gimmicky expensive sidegrade that is fawned over by videogamers.