Beto just got btfo

Beto just got btfo

Attached: beto btfo.png (1558x570, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/d6etv5/hi_im_beto_orourke_a_candidate_for_president/f0sje1u/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beto is a strawman you idiot

>I-I-I swear I won't turn mine in
>W-w-we won't comply
LOL. You'll turn them in, almost everyone will. Or you'll get busted shooting it at the range and you'll spend a decade in prison.

>Americans will comply with the law
Yeah, about that...

old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/d6etv5/hi_im_beto_orourke_a_candidate_for_president/f0sje1u/

fukkin rekt. There were also some really good replies, too.

inb4 faggot jannies, high to the ceiling on their power-tripping from their brand new position, bawwwwlete the thread.

You're fucking delusional if you don't think people will die in the hundreds and kick off a civil war over this shit.

more like btfoed you gun loving incels

Shoo shoo glownigger

>There were also some really good replies, too.
This. Lots of well-sourced arguments in there.

Attached: 1568610817349.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

lol shareblue tongues my anus

thanks for the link!

Typical reality denier we already have case studies of massive non compliance go look how many people complied in New York and Connecticut

Please don't be so lewd, this is a blue board.

Every day there's 80% discussions. Even compliance won't get them all

Attached: 1566531075842.gif (800x600, 144K)

He got massively shit on too. Look at that, he's at -7000 downvotes. Even tons of democrats were calling him a faggot.

>no u
the absolute state of you.

>-7580 points
>on ribbit
Lmao

>busted shooting it at the range
I already shoot with my sheriff's deputies, and their boss said he ain't enforcing it.

But guess what? Beto isn't passing shit. He's trying to recenter the Overton Window so congress can pass Warren's bat shit licensing or Biden's mag ban.

>He's trying to recenter the Overton Window
Anyone down to run for some random public office and make comments to the press about repealing all gun laws to do this but the other way?

> But muh federal ban
> But muh impeached non-compliant sheriffs
> But muh undercover ATF at every range and pasture in America

Warren and Biden can both eat my wet, messy whisky shits.

Me.

I work at Lowe's and have no background or prospects and I'm slightly autistic but can write well.

Vote for me.