Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1568908742157[1].png (1191x786, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/norinco-jw2000-coach-gun-12-barrel-12ga-3chamber/
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/norinco-1887-12ga-t-series-18-5-barrel-wood-stock/
plourdelaw.ca/where-can-firearms-be-discharged-in-ontario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love trudeau now

What kind of wishes can he grant?

lucky trips

makes all ur guns vanish

What is a trustworthy way of buying guns second hand? Are interac transfers a bad idea?

more immigration

cgn ee

>What is a trustworthy way of buying guns second hand?

Cash at a gunshow is a good option- public place, selection, a chance to inspect before buying. Prices may be inflated and you may have to haggle.

State enforced transgenderism

fwiw I've bought 3 guns off the EE and all transactions went smooth and all the guns arrived in better condition than I expected. So I've never been fucked over.

They were all asking fair prices however, so I paid asking price. From what I see here trying to haggle is worthless with the guys asking way too much for their shit.

>From what I see here trying to haggle is worthless with the guys asking way too much for their shit
Generally yes. They're usually the kind of cunts to go back and forth on minute shit and take several days to reply to every message in the process anyway, I'd rather pay more to avoid putting up with this shit.

Stuff looks pretty okay on gunpost.ca too, but I've no idea how the statistics run in terms of happy deals.

How did u pay?

Town post is decent for local face to face transactions depending on where you live

Just as I post this I find an 1800 sks on town post
Jesus

Attached: 7FE08C9A-EA55-4DBA-9546-1A6647D30A03.png (750x1334, 997K)

jesus fuck
You can get all sorts of high-tier guns for that kind of money

Fantastic I’m in Ontario so I’m good to go! Thanks for the road tip. I should definitely get some orange cloths so I don’t get btfo’d by Elmer

This is actually the most delusional posting I've ever seen

fx9 good gun yes? or do i vz58? me wanting nr to larp in woods

>Fuck ya an ugly SKS, $200 worth of accessories and $100 of ammo? $1800?? DEAL!

vz. pccs are a meme that you get into once you have sorted out having a real rifle.

I have a vz58 and its top tier for innawoods. I do like the idea of the fx9 though too.. Vz58 will be better for distance just because of the calibre, but with a fx9 you can have slightly less cucked mags..

ive already got an sks, a povery tier ar and a glock, would you still reccomend the vz?

just registered for a course next month. they are doing restricted a week after and i'm trying to decide if i should bother with it. i have no plans to buy hand guns or anything else restricted. the fact that you have to jump through more hoops and can only fire restricted at a range really turns me off. i'm on a farm so i have plenty of space to shoot without paying for some range membership.

yes

im probably going to end up buying both, but i can only justify getting one for now as i have to pay for school and the like. but both are good options and i cant choose

>i have no plans to buy hand guns or anything else restricted.
famous last words of every short sighted idiot. fucking get your RPAL at the same time.

>i have no plans to buy hand guns or anything else restricted
lel I thought the same thing
Guess who ended up kicking himself for six months not long afterwards

>GRANDE PRAIRIE

hahaha that's why

Attached: DAmmOn6.jpg (659x659, 75K)

Get the vz58 first. Hell get a cz858 because you might be able to find one for much cheaper with the current scare.

I've seen one of those SKS-15 things go for $500 at a gunshow before. Ngl getting one second hand for a good price would be the only way I'd get one. Or look into that one guy who does the AK mag and pistol grip upgrade

Who does that sounds interesting

i really just prefer shooting clays and long range targets. i'm planning to setup a 1000 yard range in one of my fields. like i said the fact that you can only shoot restricted at a range makes it seems pretty fucking pointless to me. i can always get the RPAL down the road if i ever want. i believe the price difference between doing it now and later is only like $50

license issued. but unsure for how long. how long till i get it?

people talk about asking for the number and ordering online. But is this legal?

This, FX-9 is fun in a line up of guns in a range day, but I could literally shoot my VZ58 just by its self all day at the range

Get the RPAL just so you can bring out the hand gats out at your house party. The girls love posing with them

>the fact that you can only shoot restricted at a range
false. also if it was true who the fuck would even catch you, mr remote private farm land.
>i can always get the RPAL down the road if i ever want
you don't know that.
>i believe the price difference between doing it now and later is only like $50
wrong. RPAL course price + $80 submission fee (for the 2nd time) and more months of waiting.

just don't be a lazy fuck and actually listen to someone who knows more than you here. you people come through here all the time then complain about having to restart the process for a rpal several months down the line. do them together.

how much is the range jewing you tho? the only one around me that allows hand guns is about an hour away and is $500 per year. seems pretty fucking expensive for what you get

Mine is a bit less than 200 a year

Don't actually do this jesus christ that's just asking for trouble

Huge amounts of trouble. Don't do it lmao

You boys got any restricted weapons I can buy? Preferably an AR-15. I don’t have my PAL with me, it’s for my buddy, he’s out of the country at the moment.

Attached: D1A23A03-AC2A-4397-9431-6E1755D3124D.png (476x532, 268K)

>false
can you provide a link? everything i've read is saying they can only be used at a range.
>also if it was true who the fuck would even catch you, mr remote private farm land
RCMP officer lives just down the road from me.

i honestly don't mind waiting for shit, i'm a patient man. on that subject tho how long can you expect to wait for the PAL? the biggest reason i'm getting my PAL is that i inherited my grandfathers hunting rifles and the RCMP have been up my ass. they are safe with a friend for now but he doesn't want to hold them too long since he has limited cabinet storage.

i don't have house parties. i literally have like 2 friends.

Yeah brother, come to the house party. Cash only

see that i'd do. $500 is a big ask when i have my own space to shoot all i want.

Literally just get the RPAL in case you want handguns down the line, in this country RPAL's could be banned any day this way you'll be grandfathered at least

Guys, I need help. Do I go with saving for a Vz58 or save and go Maccabee SLR?
>I'd go 5.56 for the VZ so I can run stanag so don't worry about caliber.

VZ: 1500 for one with buffer tube attached so I can get a different stock, also thinking about getting a dist cover with rail so I can mount something. From what I understand pretty damn reliable, goodish aftermarket, good customer service

SLR: ~1900 Complete, but more choices to get it exactly what I want without needing to get extra parts. More customization options than VZ. From what I hear more accurate, but also less reliable and worse customer service. Also newer so more untested.

I want something I can fuck around with at the range and also take into the bush when I'm camping. I personally like the look of AR15s more than AKs, but at the end of the day I care more about what's going to make me happier to shoot.

Attached: 1552499089492.jpg (2592x1944, 735K)

They're $550 at tendies right now. Or they were. I think they're out of stock now.

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/norinco-jw2000-coach-gun-12-barrel-12ga-3chamber/
>Chamber: 2-3/4 (Not recommended for heavy loads)
The fuck? lol
This thing gonna explode if you put buckshot or slugs through it?

Also this would be fun for Terminator larping:
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/norinco-1887-12ga-t-series-18-5-barrel-wood-stock/

I would go SLR over vz, but it's just because it's easy to find parts for and change shit out. Not that you would ever shoot out your barrel but if you needed a new one for your vz it's a pain to change it unlike the SLR which is pretty easy.

is this restricted?

>can you provide a link? everything i've read is saying they can only be used at a range.
too lazy but I've seen people bring it up multiple times.
>RCMP officer lives just down the road from me.
it's your private property, just fucking blast them for violating the NAP

RPAL does not add time to getting your PAL. I don't care if you're patient, I'm going to keep calling you an idiot because that's really what you are unless you concede. I've been here for years and smart asses like you who think you know better pass through way to often then come back crying when you want your first handgun and realize you could have avoided the 2-3 month wait you now have to face.

Attached: NAP.jpg (800x800, 105K)

No, just will knock you on your ass. I fired magnum out of both barrels through my buddies and my shoulder bruised for a week lol (I shoot and never bruise from recoil)

Why would it be restricted? It meets the OAL requirement for any manual action firearm.

would this break ur wrist?

>RPAL's could be banned any day
that's what everyone keeps saying which is literally the only reason i'm considering it.

i don't even know if i can get shit anyway tho. i have a youth record which is supposed to be sealed, i've been told it can be accessed but was never told under what circumstances it could be accessed. if it shows up for the PAL application i'm likely fucked

Sure. Do you mind if it's 1:16 scale? And says G.I. Joe on one side? It's in great shape, never fired.

based
Anyone who doesn't get their RPAL and PAL at the same time is a smooth-brained mouth- breathing drooling knuckle-dragging mentally deficient retarded autistic gimped gorilla

That is definitely appealing, however I am hesitant due to a few bad review I've read so far regarding build and customer service. I'm almost considering going the route of getting the VZ and saving for a 9mm ar style PCC later. Have you tried any AR clones?

>don't even know if i can get shit anyway tho
then why are you even applying for a PAL at all? stop making excuses and just get the RPAL jesus christ man its one day of your life that's fucking nothing

I think the reason to get rpal is that longarms might be reclassified as restricted and you'd have to get one anyway

can you fire restricted guns without an RPAL if you're with someone with an RPAL? i know you can with regular PAL guns. i'm just thinking the range is having an open day soon and i do have one friend with an RPAL that'd probably be willing to take me out. if i fired a couple i'd know if it's something i'm interested in or not.

The vz is better for pvp on the minecraft server anyways so there is that too

ive let my noPAL friends shoot my glock, tok and ar with no problems at my range

>then why are you even applying for a PAL at all?
because if i don't my grandfathers collection will be confiscated and destroyed. i've really never been into guns at all i just don't want to see my grandfathers shit destroyed. he was really fond of his guns.

God damn you are right

Attached: 1548204812400.jpg (630x630, 48K)

>i know you can with regular PAL guns.
so why would R guns be different? why do you let your imagination wander and make up rules that don't exist? surely you would have heard of this before or seen it somewhere? did you just answer your own question?

>he was really fond of his guns.
Then he would want you to get the RPAL

alright cool i'll get ahold of my friend and maybe check with the range to see if it's an issue for them. i believe their open day is next weekend so i have plenty of time to sign up for the RPAL course which is about 4 weeks away. hell maybe i'll take my grandfathers flint lock with me and get a feel for the entire range.

Yeah. Agreed. Got PAL/RPAL at the same time just to make the numbers registered go up by 1. No immediate intention of buying a restricted. I mean, if the situation shifts, if the CPC or by some miracle the PPC take power and change the rules to allow for, say, shooting a pistol on crown land, I'll likely stock up on restricteds. Otherwise there's not any real reason for me to have such guns, I'm happy with non-restricted stuff for now.

based

Attached: 1558929047273.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

i just didn't know if restricted was any different. not something i ever thought to look into.

he never had it. hell he never even had his PAL. he had the old POL and was illiterate so he never upgraded when they switched things. he got my grandmother to get her PAL so she could buy the guns

You can shoot restricted on your property. You're not transporting it anywhere.

legalized bestiality

Hey, can I get in on that too? Buddy was asking for a...gosh...I don't know how pronounce it, Diaz? Diass? Something like that. You got one of those?

Attached: totally not RCMP.png (476x532, 194K)

interac etransfer

If Donald Trump can get away with sexual misconduct, then Trudeau can get away with hilarious casual racism. It's unbecoming of a politician, that's for sure, but it's not gonna hurt his bottom line.

well the field i'd be using is about 5km away so technically i would have to transport it. it's a nice long field with a natural bank to shoot at. perfect for setting up my own private range

I thought the "range" had to be approved by CFO for Rs.

Doesn't matter of course if you live in the middle of nowhere and don't give a shit

It's Die, Ass.

How quickly can I ask for my RPAL once I receive my PAL? Could I technically do it right away after receiving my PAL? I suppose I'll have to pay the fee again, but fuck it, no RPAL classes near my area any time soon and my PAL class is already booked

Yeah, I think advice-user is shitting you. Restricted stuff can only be at a proper range. Of course you can shoot it on your own land, or wherever, so long as you don't get noticed, but the penalty for getting noticed is steep.

In theory, yes.
In reality, they'll tell you that their printers are broken.

well good for you for making the effort to preserve his stuff
hopefully you'll find an interest of your own but otherwise let us know if he has any good shit

plourdelaw.ca/where-can-firearms-be-discharged-in-ontario/

kinda figured that when he refused to back up his claims. i've always heard that you can only legally shoot them at a range. makes RPAL pretty pointless for me unless i just want to collect shit

unfortunately a lot of it is pretty damaged due to a house fire in the 90s and lack of care later in his life. i've actually sold some of them to friends so i could raise money to get the more important ones restored. i didn't have a whole lot of choice anyway with the RCMP up my ass and my friend only being able to hold on to 8 of them for me.

i actually already got the stock on his Schmidt–Rubin 1889 (his first gun) restored and it looks great. no ammunition for it tho so i can't actually use it unless i make my own. his Kentuckian .45 is being restored next i just gotta drop it off.

Yeah so range has to be approved by CFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-204114_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 709K)

>A person cannot therefore shoot any firearm, even on their own property, if it is done on a regular and structured basis...

So irregular shooting is ok?

I think that falls under, if you live in the middle of nowhere and there's nobody to snitch on you

That website is wrong you can shoot restricted on your own land as much as you want as long as there arnt bylaws about shooting in general

Trust me bro

Carbon taxes and gun control

Notice where his right hand is.

Attached: trudeau brown face justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg (2405x1603, 3.12M)

Tightly griping that jewess

see that's where i'm lucky living on a farm. most of the neighbors don't give a fuck although if i were shooting all day multiple days a week they might start getting pissed. i figured once or twice a month for a few hours shouldn't bother anyway.

still tho i might attempt to setup a legit range. i'll have to look into exactly what's required but i have a pretty safe area with a nice high natural back drop. my only concern is that technically there is a road running along side that field so it might be too close. the road is unmaintained and sees basically zero traffic aside from myself but that might not matter since it's still a public road and close enough to make ricochets a concern

Can YOU PEOPLE conceal carry? Ever?

Justin is a strange man, he sorta gets off on being a spectacle, sort of a jester in the court, specially for female attention. He acts like a clown to attract women, I wonder where that starts, it’s a borderline humiliation fetish. Shame really, a rich good looking guy, but an absolute faggot. Must have been that whore of a mother.

Why would we? There's no niggers here except Toronto and our Prime Minister

only in toronto

Theoretically for certain people yes but in practice no

That's not the point. CAN you? Is it legal under any circumstances?