Innawoods/cryptid thread

whats the best loadout when hunting,hiking or fishing in the woods to avoid being missing 411'd

>also what do you think is grabbing these people Jow Forumsomandos

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxswwS_fH1I
youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6_K6DHwlA&t=1444s
youtu.be/I8R50nvv5gc
youtu.be/KujmrcF0ZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=DW4XgQvcDsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't they do a meta-study and found that people didn't actually disappear any more than what you'd expect for our population size?

doesn't make the disappearances any less weird or the state of the body when they are found

kid, full blown hunters armed with weapons have been snatched, wtf makes you think any other load out would be different results?

I wouldn't worry about it.

Check out how bizarre the missing reports are in national parks. There was a YouTube video of some guy at a specific park who wrote a book on it. He wasn’t some no name weirdo either he was credible. He brought up cases where had nothing strange happened, a 2 year old boy would have basically teleported. Worth a look if you’re into this stuff. I’m ok not knowing

>missing 411
Why would you listen to an x-cop about inawoods creatures when he couldn't use those magic cop powers to research his topic enough in the process not to come across Steph Young in the process?

Disappearances are WAY overblown we don't take Jow Forumsommandos more than normal people anyways

>. He wasn’t some no name weirdo either he was credible
>Can provide the name.

Come on now.

There are people who dwell in the national forests in parks, at least in Washington and Oregon. Sometimes is just people trying to drop out and sometimes it is people not trying to be found or plain crazy.

speaking of missing
let us not forget our brave and our lost

Attached: 0319082235.jpg (1200x1600, 483K)

What happened? Did he die in the Pulse nightclub shooting?

/x/ here. been researching Samsquantch for almost a decade.

Semiauto 12 guage. Slugs. About the only thing you're going to take one down with. Way too many stories of people with .30-06 and 7.62 putting a bunch of rounds into them only to get attacked or have them run away. These are animals with the mass of a moose. If you see one the situation will be a hostile encounter and you -will- be scared shitless.

Shooting them isn't the best idea. If you see one its friends are close. They do recognize guns as weapons though, and seeing you with a big ol shotgun will make them think twice about bothering you. Fire warning shots first. If you have the presence of mind to fire anything at all. Combat vets usually report these things frightened them in a way combat never did.

This is probably hardwired instinct. They are a competing predator that's been on the same planet with us for a very, very long time. We have myths about ogres, trolls, and wild men of the forest for a reason. They behave like all other higher primates: territorial, aggressive, and eat other primates. This means you.

Look into William Jevning if you're seriously interested in the subject. He's the only guy out there doing fieldwork and not a kook.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxswwS_fH1I

Attached: vetruvian bigfoot.jpg (512x512, 35K)

I almost got dissapeared once
>be me
>angsty teen
>summer senior in highschool
>buy cheap $300 mercury sable wagon off craigslist
>have Smith&Wesson M&P sport, this was about the time when it was the cheapest AR on the market, I think I paid $700 for it
>get pissed off, quit summer job, hop in car and start driving
>end up in national forest in northern Wisconsin (via Lincoln, Nebraska)
>camp out at a lake, sleep in car, eat spaghetti-os and MREs and fish I caught
>about three weeks i
>mid/late afternoon
>starting up a fire to warm up canned carbohydrate goodness
>I can feel a slight buzzing at the back of my skull
>getting more and more intense
>stand up, look around the woods
>a dark shape is moving very fast about 250m away, darting between trees
>getting closer
>grab rifle
>try and track it, but the thing is darting around erratically and super fast, inhuman speeds
>200m
>150m
>100m
>when it gets to 70m I just open up
>28 rounds
>bang bang bang bang...
>click
>the buzzing has completely filled my head and is making it impossible to think
>drop rifle, grab at belt trying to pull my hatchet out of the sheath
>suddenly
>silence
>I open my eyes
>its pitch black, moon steady overhead
>fire is dead, coals are warm to the touch but it has clearly been hours
>nothing else eventful happens for the remaining week or so
>go home
I dont know what I saw, but I do know one thing. No earthly weapon could have killed this thing. Maybe some 12ga birdshot would have scared it off. Maybe it would just have angered it even more. If a skinwalker wants you dead, then you are dead.

>doesn't remember
New here?

>12 guage. Slugs. About the only thing you're going to take one down with. Way too many stories of people with .30-06 and 7.62 putting a bunch of rounds into them only to get attacked or have them run away. These are animals with the mass of a moose.
Alas/k/an here, you're a fucking retard for not using something like a 45 Raptor AR with 20 round mags. Eight rounds of 12ga Black Magic Magnum is NOT enough.

Been here since 2009. What happened to homeboy?

What’s the consensus on paranormies? Based and redpilled or cringe and retarded?

Attached: AC7C5B12-EA1A-40EC-8CAE-F865DF16286E.jpg (225x225, 12K)

No bright clothing. Travel in close pairs/groups, be armed (even Le Pistol will do), and carry a GPS of some kind. Avoid river beds, boulder fields, and bodies of water. Keep away from National Parks, especially Yosemite and Olympic. Talk nice about the Fae and carry a troll cross for any other mythical beast that may be innawoods.
If its ayys then ask them to use lube. If it’s bigfeet ask him for a rimjob.

Based and cringepilled

David Paulides

that actually sounds comfy as fuck

>No earthly weapon could have killed this thing. Maybe some 12ga birdshot would have scared it off.
>No earthy weapon
>but possibly birdshot, the thing least recommended for home defense
>mfw birdshot is actually alien tech given to us to defeat cryptids

Also check out Bob Gymlan's channel. He covers some really interesting cases and connects a lot of data points.

Im an hour drive from that natl forest, might have to get out there..

Illiteracy is a dark and repugnant sore on human living

Here, I'll give you an "everything you need to know about user's post" kind of rundown like so many youtube videos for dummies...He said bird shot may have scared it off, not killed it. Implying he would have maybe had a better chance at landing SOMETHING on the target, and therefore getting a reaction. He never once implied or stated that bird shot would kill it.

This shit is so lame and gay. I use to go waking in the woods at night alone with no gear. Who fucking cares nothings gonna happen you’re all a bunch of cry baby faggots.

youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6_K6DHwlA&t=1444s

hi mr wendigo, how's the woods this time a year

What's wrong with the Olympic National Forest?

Not everyone follows every little bit of drama that happens here.

It's full of trannies and fags

figgun sgin walgers

Attached: totaly not skinwalker posts.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Target rich environments a dissuasion does not make.

>Eight rounds of 12ga Black Magic Magnum is NOT enough
How about 25?

Attached: SGMTV1225D.jpg (311x400, 34K)

yeah but you have to sand those down a little to get them to fit sometimes, is it really worth 100$ to do 30 seconds of work?

When it comes to 411 stuff it’s the highest concentration in WA and the cascades are the highest in the PNW

test

Not that im aware of, and doesn't explain the irregular and sometimes bizarrely consistent MOs with some of the disappearance clusters. If 5 people tend to go missing per 5 years in a town of X size then that isn't exactly a satisfactory explanation for 5 Indonesian men between the ages of 25-30 showing up disemboweled on their own roofs in a 5 year period of time in a quiet town of X size. That'd mean something is clearly going on, regardless of what exactly the cause is.

What about 15 rounds of .50 beowulf?

dont worry we will be safe with my british standard glock

Attached: britbong glock.jpg (660x440, 34K)

To be fair, WA people are fucking retarded. I thought it was for something more with him being all cryptic.

I have been listening to them for years pretty much since day one even did a little info for them. In my opinion they are the only ones that are willing to look at the real elephant in the room and that is farries. I know it sounds crazy but if you spend enough time deep in the woods(I'm a hunter and a past surveyor) you will experience something. If your connected to the old blood lines or in touch with the other side they will check you out. I'm starting to not have as many experiences, it's been a few years since something really happen.

Attached: José Luis López Galván 1.jpg (1280x683, 166K)

gotta watch out for the shit in the corn in iowa. its freaky shit man.

Tru story from today going innawoods.

>be me
>active hunter
>decided to go scout a spot to ambush a hog in the few months on public land
>find a water hole on google maps and decide to go check it out in person
>i bring my 16 gauge sxs loaded with birdshot thinking i might see a dove or two along the way
>on my way to the water hole the woods seem pretty lifeless except for some songbirds here and there
>nothing strange though
>decide to head back after finding a good spot where i think ill set up a trail cam
>woods seem even more lifeless and quite on the way back
>start to feel as if being watched about halfway back
>suddenly have the urge to turn and look behind me and cant resist it
>as i do i hear a wood on wood knock
>shitingpants.jpeg
>woods go dead silent, blood is rushing through my body and hairs are standing up
>i interpreted the knock as "dont stop, keep moving"
>i start walking faster, few seconds later i stop again to get my bearing and make sure im going out the right way
>another knock
>leafs ruffle
>fuckfuckfuck
>feeling rushed, high tail it out to my car
>do some research when i get home
>plenty of Sasquatch encounters reported in the are i was scouting

I know this isn't very exiting but its true, ill still be going back to set up a trail cam at my hunting spot but ill bring a friend and an AK.

Attached: JPEG_20190920_004548_1500309584021642680.jpg (1224x1632, 2.41M)

you look like a cute twin, nice adam’s apple by the way, I want to see it slide up and down

>Gymlan
He's p. good yeh. His stuff is still at the "this is why it's real" sage though. Jevning is at the "what is their behavior and morphology" stage.

Johnny is a fucking retard. Alex Jones core audience demographic.

However it's a very good show when there are guests, and the guests are good. Look for earlier ones with Musonius Rufus.

I have had experiences with things in the woods. Tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what I saw.

nice try, but your'e not getting my boipussy.

I went grouse hunting in Iowa corn a few weeks ago. Lived there for a decade and never encountered anything creepier in the corn than an old squeaky windmill.

What have you seen out there?

Attached: IMG_201908xx.png (1000x573, 1.24M)

Get stalked by a cougar or challenged by a pack of howling coyotes and say that again.

Nigger even if you think there is nothing paranormal outdoors at all, there is plenty of shit in the wilderness that will kill you if you act like meat.

nigga dont tell them that people will come here and look at our corn. gotta keep the corn demon legend going

Attached: corn demons.jpg (901x676, 120K)

actually we've had some weird shit happen out here, we have guys that managed to catch big cats on trail cams, on top of people saying they have seen big black dogs with red eyes and shit. I dunno. Corn gets weird sometimes.

Goddamn why do our waterways all look the same. I'd swear that's my land.

I started hearing rumors about the cougars being in Iowa back in the aughts. D&R denied it but I believed it 100%. Nice to hear my bullshit meter is calibrated the right way.

oh yeah man we're clear down in the south west corner we've had bob cats and cougars on cams. Dad says had had two run across the road one night when i was younger, didnt let me outside without someone else for weeks.

I would also like to know what happened

Haven't seen that pic of him before
Not poster of that pic, never seen that one before, but that appears to be Robert.
>few years back poster says his name is Robert
>live streams himself innawoods for a couple days and shitposts
>was near his camp fucking around shooting when the tripod gets knocked down and something runs by faster than any human
>see Robert's feet move out of frame and hear a few shots and him yelling
>then just muffled noises for a minute
>stream kept going for over and hour but nothing happened and it went dead
>thought it was maybe mountain lion
>someone slowed down video and caught a couple frames that looked like emaciated human
Someone probably still has video and the pictures from the thread

Why have I never heard of this

Musonius episodes are pretty great, some of the best ones. Wish the niggas would quit talking about weird gnostic Christianity its retarded and they dont get people on for that shit that know what they're talking about.

I need to see this my google foo can't find shit

Don't know. Like I said, was a few years ago and he did his streams late. He was American but no one knew what state, wherever he was was forested. Some tried to find out where he was but he never said in his threads or streams and no one could find out exactly who he was to see if he was missing.

pls post pictures

>emaciated human

that's a damn wendigo

I will check my drives for anything. I have probably formatted a few times since then, but if I find any other pics I will post. If not another user on here has to have something.

Please post if you find anything

yes pls post, this could prove so much and explain so much

>Wish the niggas would quit talking about weird gnostic Christianity
My tolerance for Paranormies is just about nil. Haven't listened in almost a year. It surprises not at all they'd get sucked down that new age rabbit hole. Gnostics were just a something between quakers ad trannies. Only retards who've never read he pistis sophia think there's any there there.

I'm still very interested in what user might have to say about "farries".
I've had run ins with things that could be called that based on the way they behaved. But not their appearance, which was just blindingly bright points of white light.

Someone please ask on /x/ the grand sages will have the records im sure

>Yohhe'meti (Southern Miwok) or Yos.s.e'meti (Central Miwok) originally referred to the Indian tribe that lived in Yosemite Valley. Yosemite means literally “those who kill” (Yos, “to kill,” the modifier e, “one who,” and the plural suffix -meti). It was used by the surrounding Miwok tribes. The Yosemite people were referred to as killers by these surrounding tribes, who feared them. The Yosemite tribe, led by Chief Tenaya, were composed of renegades from multiple tribes, including Mono Paiute from the eastern Sierra.
So anyone ever wonder why all these places where people disappear have such ominous names? Do we have societal amnesia about the origins of these names? A lot of places where people go missing, or spooky shit is reported are always called "Devils Hole" or are some ancient place that natives avoided due to bad spirits etc.

Attached: 1560463587556.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

not to mention the basically physically impossible shit like toddlers being found many many many miles away, in remote inaccessible areas, over mountains, and up on a tiny ledge on a sheer rock face up the side of a mountain.

and many other such similar cases.

or the girl who was found with her skull smashed/exploded, in such a way and with evidence showing that she had been thrown like a javelin from the top of a waterfall hundreds and hundreds of feet away.
and then after landing, being picked up and swung like a hammer.

no human could do that first bit at all. and even the strongest humans couldn't do the second one easily.

also stuff with people being there one second, someone turns their head, turns back and the person is gone.
no sounds, no trace, no tracks, no scent. nothing. seemingly vanished into thin air.

yup, totally normal disappearance cases.
nothing to see here...

Gonna need a source on that claim with the girl

Under appreciated post. Git out skinwalker

Schizo thread

Attached: B3569477-40A9-496D-879B-52D2E081B0AE.jpg (1024x768, 48K)

Semi 12 gauge with silver buckshot and white ash powder.
Sage and garlic bandolier.
.45 and Real Fuckin NATO with cross hatched silver tips dipped in holy water.
Massive fuck-off lumens flashlight with UV capability.

That's a lot better, but make sure it's actually reliable and everything.

So long as your ammo selection has adequate penetration, a lot of .50 Beowulf simply won't

Remember, there's BEARS in Alaska that 7mm Rem-Mag won't stop in less than ten hits, so carry accordingly.

>also stuff with people being there one second, someone turns their head, turns back and the person is gone.
The Christopher Thomkins case always freaked me out. He was on a 4 man team surveying some woods down in Georgia. They were spaced about 50 feet apart, he was last in line and just vanished without a trace. They located one of his boots, some pocket change, and a scrap of fabric from his pants by a fence a few hundred feet away from where he was last seen, and his other boot turned up some miles away in a field but that's all that was ever found.

>Slugs are better than .30-06
I really wish noguns wouldn't post here...

>nothing on earth could kill it
>but simpering weak ass nothingness could scare it off
God I hate all of you here.

Fellow Jow Forumsornist here but in Ohio. I was deep inna extremely grassy area kind of like pic related. Actually a few miles from where I took that pic. Was on my dual sport about a mile deep when I heard a deathly low but at the same time high-pitched growl. Then heard something big slowly walking about 10 yards from me in the deep grass. I booked it and saw something running about 40 mph next to me through the grass. Seemed to be about 4 feet tall on all fours all the while making a wheezing grunt. Eventually stopped chasing and I made it back to the road. I thought for the longest time it was probably just an escaped big cat because Ohio has a lot of retards who keep exotic animals that escape. But after a lot of watching vids of big cats on trail cams and listening to the noises they make, nothing came close to what I heard in that grass.

Also a buddy and I went looking for melonheads and the old mental asylum near Wisner road. Was winter and there was no sound at all except the snow falling. Entire time we felt like we were being watched and had an unnatural presence of fear that chilled us to our spines. Heard some weird shit high up in the trees that seemed to follow us the deeper innawoods we went. We plan on going camping deep innawoods there when it hits winter again. This time with full kits.

Attached: 14205938_615522921952345_1145020703519547471_o.jpg (2048x1152, 312K)

because he will assert his own will onto reality
he is a protagonist seeking to vanquish an antagonist, he will at least get a struggle

scary in the way a gorilla charging you is scary?
you can stare down an animal
i honeslty doubt 12 gauge slugs are that much more powerful than 30.06 or 7.62, which throws ur whole paragraph into doubt

youtu.be/I8R50nvv5gc
youtu.be/KujmrcF0ZxU

>be boomer-fudd onna hunting trip
>overweight, going bald
>kids are all turning into suburban libs
>teenage granddaughter is dating a nigger
>grandson spends all day inside playing fortnight and "dabbing"
>walk of the beaten path, to fast flowing river
>scrape rust off the barrel of .30-06 Remington Model 700
>put under chin
>it fires when the safety comes off
So Spoopy Guyz

you weren't fast enough, natives have tales of little girls outfighting skinwalkers with knives and heroes slaughtering entire tribes of wendigo

Your dick
youtube.com/watch?v=DW4XgQvcDsQ

Attached: a0587563825_10.jpg (1200x1186, 374K)

Volume of fire, shot placement, and getting on target FAST are going to matter a lot more than what round you're using. Look at the grizzly bear defense stats and extrapolate from there to something that can move faster than a bear.

>Look at the grizzly bear defense stats
Already ignoring you because you don't know what you're talking about because those are heavily skewed by scaring off bears.

You need
>Penetration
>Capacity
>Ease of use

not that user, but these things can likely be scared off too
regardless of how smart they are, they don't use guns, and I imagine they could probably be scared off by guns

Yes absolutely, however, if you were trusting that you'd just carry pepper spray instead of a gun.

the goal is to kill, but surviving is the first objective
if you wanna get fancy, I bet you you could take one of these things with a knife or a bow and arrow, the natives managed a few times

Then it loops back to my previous post

wanna bump a cryptid in the rump

Id be more concerned about Wendigos in most national parks than skinwalkers. Especially in Minnesota and the UP, as well as parts of the Pacific NW. But anywhere it snows you have to be careful.

Skinwalkers id worry about mostly in Arizona and New Mexico. Maybe West Texas too.

Attached: 1_R6YFhIvDCT6OUQ2Z7Q5cEw.png (318x465, 161K)

I'm not going to get killed by a riot hose, but you better believe i'm going to avoid it.

If you live in north ohio it might have been a wendigo. You guys were lucky.

Attached: WendigoMain.png (464x479, 365K)

Some times a group of like 5 would vanish with out a trace.

>tfw live in Virginia
>nothing spoopy ever happens.

Way to out yourself fag. A 12 gauge slug has more energy than a 30-06.

that one dude killed a big ass Kodiak brown bear with a ak-74 tho

Everything you described fits with a Sasquatch encounter(s).

Because of the Patterson-Gimlin film and popular media, the common perception is that they only live in mountains and woodlands. There is actually a population endemic to the Mississippi drainage lands. These have heir own adaptations, and are classed as "Type 3" out of the four identifiable subspecies/races in the U.S. They tend to have large canines and prothagnism, with thier faces being described as baboonish. They have the lowest population out of all four groups. They're also the largest, and second-most aggressive.

Large Sasquatch on all fours have been described as reaching up to six feet. The one that shadowed you was something other than an alpha male: probably a young adult. Running on all fours is something all of them do, but it's especially common to the type 3.

The sensation of instinctual fear is also very common with these encounters. Our gut reaction to them is not the same as it is to other animals. Probably because they're our one, true higher predator.

And yes, they absolutely are arboreal and can easily climb any tree that will support their weight. Lurking in canopies is one of the ways they avoid being spotted.

I almost stepped on a timber rattler in SW Virginia while hiking. Was p spoopy.