pastebin.com/9WAeRYA8

Previous:

Attached: sentry.jpg (3379x2255, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EP4xxbr
youtube.com/watch?v=FTwvNjY8210
youtube.com/watch?v=nzzwWOuhhK0
discord.gg/Mygsqmk
chasetactical.com/product/chase-tactical-4s17-level-iv-rifle-armor-plate-nij-06-certified-dea-compliant-single-curve/
chasetactical.com/product/chase-tactical-4s17m-level-iv-rifle-armor-plate-nij-06-certified-dea-compliant-multi-curve/
warriorassaultsystems.com/product/lpc-multicam-v2/
tnvc.com/shop/norotos-pvs-15-pvs-18-socket-for-aka2-mount/
bitchute.com/video/nglSPQS4Nza0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discord.gg/EP4xxbr

BedBunkGuy:

Thanks for the graduation gift. I got this pouch and used the clip to mount it to my front seat passenger’s headrest. It’s perfect. It detaches quickly with Velcro so I can take it in for the night so the heat doesn’t destroy the supplies.

Attached: 596B729F-789B-4813-B0C8-B95381B2DA62.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

BunkBedGuy* holy fug this phone is autistic sometimes

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

What are recommended helmet brands to buy if looking for an ops core style? I’ve been looking at Crye Airframes but that’s only because I know Crye is a reputable company. How to differentiate from Chinese shit and the real thing when buying used?

user in last thread was asking about assembling a PVS-14. I still recommend that you get a copy of the field manual and TM 11-5855-306-23&P but these two vids are a good primer:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FTwvNjY8210
>youtube.com/watch?v=nzzwWOuhhK0

user in last thread asking about chase tactical. Someone said they are g2g. But the plates aren’t as good. But is the entire package $430 good?

Let’s say I go JPC and buy two quality plates $150-$200.

That is about $600. That $170 can be used in other areas.

What the ruck dude fuck off with that
discord.gg/Mygsqmk

HHV is the go to.

Look, I said Chase - as a company - is GTG. They are not going to skip with your money. You still need to pick the right shit for you. Regarding the plates, your package contained these:
>chasetactical.com/product/chase-tactical-4s17-level-iv-rifle-armor-plate-nij-06-certified-dea-compliant-single-curve/
and I think that you should go with these:
>chasetactical.com/product/chase-tactical-4s17m-level-iv-rifle-armor-plate-nij-06-certified-dea-compliant-multi-curve/
because they will conform better to your body which is the point of armor.
>But is the entire package $430 good?
It's OK but you are in big boy money territory and I would rather see you get something with which you will be satisfied in the long term. Those are good plates in you package and are ballistically equivalent to what I am recommending. The vest is also OK - but just OK. BTW, they have a 20% sale every major American sale period.

Stahp.

Good shit!
Ops core. It’s a brand. 3M
Or you could just save another paycheck or look at your funnsies budget. A difference of less than a tax stamp isn’t enough of a savings for me.
I’ll draw you up one quick:
>BCS Slick ~$70
>HESCO 4400 ~$440
+ whatever chest rig/belt mount/ howeveryoucarrymagsrightnow ~$free
~510 for your primary protection
You are trash

Attached: 6214B72F-626D-4A76-A59A-35D0AAA59665.jpg (1536x2048, 1.08M)

>Hesco
I like those 4S17 plates (generally in the M variant) better but Highcom just does not cut a good deal for the LE style single curve 10x12. Hesco really gives a good price point for that basic bitch plate.

One more thing: try putting a breakaway tie down on those shears. The last thing you need in a rollover or any particularly bad MVA is for those scissors to drop off somewhere.
Pic related: literally just got up and did it with a ranger band

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

There’s also the shooters cut. I know there’s the one guy who screeches about it but if it gives you the right coverage and you’re not a BGUUUU, $160 is hard to beat for IV plates.

Not him but I got an SO Tech IFAK that has a shear port on the rear of the outside of the kit and also a stowage port inside the kit. How do you lean for stowage for an average fuck - inside or outside?

If you expect it’s going to be used on someone else, leash it to the outside with a retractable scissor leash and a QD mount.
If it’s just for someone to use on you, stuff it inside and most accessible (you should have a TQ or two outside your IFAK in addition to the one inside) so that once it’s safe to bust open your IFAK, they’re ready to rip and expose.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

It looks like the TQs are supposed to go in a slot on the outside of the pouch. You pull a Velcro tab and get direct to this pocket. Then, you pull the tab and the clamshell opens and the shears are readily visible in their slot, along with all of the other goodies. It's a decent rig. Any opinion on the pocket outside of the IFAK? That was where I was going to keep the TQs. In pic related they would be right behind an below where it says "IFAK".

Attached: imap.front.view.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

I’ve seen guys wrap them around that slot but I’m not a fan of pre looped TQs. I fold them so they come all the way out to avoid that “lasso-ing a mangled limb” thing. you can also just stash one in your high-speed coolguy pockets for your first line TQ’s.

Attached: CD32A7BD-C124-4DEF-9BC3-2B8A36365D05.jpg (2100x1575, 1.09M)

>pre-looped TQs
Is this different than staging a TQ for 1 handed applications?

>breakaway tiedown on shears
Okay I’ll look into that. That was also my concern if a MVA happen that they’d fly off or worse find their way into my face. What do I google to figure out how to anchor this in place? Can I do it with a simple rubberband?

For the rest of the empty slots in this pouch what do you recommend I fill it with? Rolled gauze? The elastic bands are a bit tight so I couldn’t fix the TQ anywhere, I just put it in the pocket, unanchored.

Putting together a black ALICE kit because reasons

Attached: 09B28F6E-3AB1-4F8F-8621-BCFE6E910FAB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

>because reasons
you misspelled retarded

Elaborate troglodyte

>Alice
>black
Anything else to explain?

Yo BBG, what about tethering “ripaway” ifaks and similar? know anyone whose lost their whole kit?

Bump

why did you buy black kit and not just buy milsurp and dye it
your cheap 3rd rate china crap is going to fall apart

Got an old school green one I was thinking about turning into a back up rig for my unprepared normie friends, basically make them my extra food/water/medical supplies mule

Trash scavenger guy from last thread btw

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

I need a good chest rig, full size please not one of those bras, that I can use for SCAR & 556 magazines. Comfort is a plus but mostly interested in just that ability to carry ammo and maybe a kit.

Problem with pic related is that I'm tall (6'6") and they hit me in weird places and just don't feel right. I have a current small chest rig and I can't get it adjusted to be comfortable for me to wear.

Attached: 4459_1.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

mayflower will treat you well my friend.

your armor my N

Attached: file.png (452x609, 363K)

I wouldn't trust that cheap looking shit to hold a hammer.

>mayflower
Looking, but it seems short? Is there one that is a tall size? You see in the photo I posted how the bottom of the ammo sits right above the waistline? If I adjust the chest rig down that low, the top part is really low on my chest and is uncomfortable.

I wish I could pull that off.

bruh just adjust it so its comfortable, if you like it high up then adjust it high up, if you like it right under your nips like me, then adjust it like that. if you're fat and are trying to hide your gut then get a dangler or something. you posted a plate carrier anyway.

Chest rigs are meant for the chest, no such thing as an abdomen rig, just gotta hide that gut some other way

I don't have a gut, the rig just cuts me in half in a really awkward and non-comfortable way. Every picture I see of it fitting perfectly is when it's on a manlet.

Not a gut, but you can see that plate carrier has a couple of inches between the bottom and his belt? Mine is like 7 inches away. Just makes it look like I'm wearing one that's too small length wise. I have the same problem with shirts. They're just not long enough

that's kind of by design

That it's only designed for dudes under 6 foot?

hey bro, im 6'3, my PC goes down to my belly button like it's supposed to. Collar bone to belly button. the mid drift area is supposed to by open, so you can sit, go prone etc. you trippin senpai.

Attached: setup.jpg (810x1080, 189K)

I guess man, just feels like a bra when I'm wearing mine. I guess that's just how it's supposed to be? So I need a plate carrier instead?

nigga you need what your mission dictates. you decide what you need. if you don't need protection then dont get protection.

I just need something to hold my AR-15 and SCAR mags. I don't need something lightweight.

So get something that holds scar mags. If it’s a chestie then it’s a chestie

Can I bi or tri fold Hyfin seals?

Yes

What about the 6b43 RATNIK? It looks kind like what I am going for.

No comment.

>"BDU is the best camo! Don't need no digital multi cam, it don't work!"
>mixed M81 with kryptek
>kryptek in general
>AR with an A4 carrying handle that was bought separately
>3 USGI steel mags, one in the gun
>trusty $1,500 Dan Wesson cole .45 man killer in a nylon flap-top holster
>ALICE gear mixed in
>jungle boots or 5.11 boots
>lots of 5.11
>never runs drills, only goes out to a national forest and drinks bud light with the militia, occasionally popping off a few rounds toward a tree
>either some shitty BDU cover or a gulf war era helmet he got somewhere
>"don't need no snahper scope on no M16"
>"when shit hits the fan I'm going into the woods and camping out there, then we'll attack the cities and I won't let no democrat get away"
>drives a 1989 dodge ram with 225,000 miles that may be painted camo (1/6 times)
>sits around tiny, shitty LGS that only sells obscure ammo, wood stock guns and a single AR and Glock

Attached: 170DCAA7-40C6-4DC2-A164-C11959EA0354.jpg (800x800, 91K)

me irl

lmao garbage

Sounds like he has a lot of free time and disposable income and owns land. I'm jealous.

bdu isn't a camouflage

I wouldn't get that rig personally, but Im looking for something that length.

Anyone else modify and re-purpose milsurp trash?

>Old M81 FLC Molle belt that I crammed an ALICE belt into ($5+$10)
>Old M81 Molle double mag pouch (Gift)
>ALICE IFAK with Modern Quikclot TraumaPak thrown it the plastic IFAK case($5+$19.99)
>Some 5.11 pistol mag pouch I got on sale ($15?)
>Cat TQ Pouch ($19.99)
>Scavenged Safariland 6007 with mid rise belt adapter. ($30+$17.99)
>Condor(?) dump pouch from my old high school Airsoft days. ($???)

Attached: 20190920_124206.jpg (2388x1356, 928K)

If literally all you want is to carry mags and an ifak, just get a Haley, mayflower, or spiritus rig. If you’re worried about showing your gut or being a poorfag then I guess you’re shit out of luck fatty.

agreed.

Attached: D2C2A59A-EA04-4640-9676-89C87C98E61C.jpg (3712x2783, 2.92M)

Looks great, shorts are great, but are you really gonna wear red fren?
Also your kit looks damn near exactly like mine, I love it, all my shit is milsurp from my lgs, random deals online, and old shit from my middle/highschool airsoft years.

If you can stand the khaki color then there are a lot of brand new Eagle H-Harnesses getting surplussed right now. I think that will fit how you want. It's old school. The newer stuff tends to ride higher because they were designed to be used ICW a belt.

Rethink your ifak spot m8. Right in the back will get in the way in cars. Try moving it to the left and cramming other left side kit forward and together.

It can be different. Homeboy there has it rolled so he can (theoretically) hold the end and whip it open. It’s cooler in theory than in practice. I s-fold mine over the top, without staging, so that I can use the rear hook and loop to affix it to my Aid bag (trauma panel style) or to my little belt pouch when I’m setting up to move to a casualty or when I’m teaching and want to have a few handy.
I was also turned off to the staging. It’s all well and good to lasso your arm in training but when your arm looks more like a plugged barrel after a follow up shot, you run into problems. The longest 9 seconds of my life were spent watching an E-7 try and unfuck his immaculate, never been completely undone CAT-7 while pulling the loop up in between his exposed and cocked out radius and ulna before I could get to him.
>can I do it with
My pic was of that done with a sturdy rubber band. Yes, you can do that.
Dummy cord everything. Especially that little pull tab on those LBT belt IFAK’s and your cool little BFG Insert so we don’t play “hands across America” to find your shit.
The chest rig is the size of the magazines it carries, dude. You don’t want more fabric above and below to sate your gigantic autism, you want a thing that’s designed to hold the gear you put in it.
>turns in guns to cop because “we’re drinkin’ buddies”
This isn’t a bad idea. Eagle RRV might be your speed.
Are you just using the prepackaged trauma pak? Have you opened and sorted it?

Attached: 9887F6B5-DB82-4077-8A07-7C2BF6020C6F.jpg (1536x2048, 1014K)

Since the body armor general went away and I haven't been able to ask there, I figure I'd ask here. Have there been any advancements or experiments with increased rifle plate coverage in recent years such as rifle plates to cover the stomach or groin? I know there have been a ton of advancements in making body armor lighter, so I'd figure there'd be at least some advancements in improved coverage for roles that may benefit from it.

i deduce you are a Broken Lizard fan. no shit i literally just started “Beerfest” 15 mins ago as background noise.

AZ?

lm looking to get a leg holster for my beretta 92a1 but it also has an olight PL Pro Valkyrie light on it.
Where can l find a good leg holster for it?

Attached: 1560499165739.png (600x497, 8K)

>TQ
>s wrap
Are there any specific videos you recommend for staging it appropriately? When I was trained we were told that one handed “lasso” application works but I’m curious what you mean by s wrap etc. I’d like to see what you recommend regarding this stuff, if a method is better than what I was told to do then I’m going to teach others

>pic for reference

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

s wrap,

take the tourniquet and lay it out with the loop free of the buckle. wrap it as if you were making an S. Look at the curves of the “S” and imagine it is your tq.

Pre packaged. One in my DC3R, and one on the belt.

Attached: 20190920_150501.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

Checked for Satan digits
Do I lay it flat face down? Velcro up or down?

Hoplite has stuff for your shoulders but that’s about the extent of putting hard armor elsewhere. Crye has a dick flap that clips to your belt if you want one of those.
Is there any good-hearted person in this big beautiful world of ours who isn’t?
Advise and Assist, man. I do it a little bit of everywhere.
Kydex one yourself. Nobody cares as much as you about your stuff.
I’ll make one; hold on.
Add a packet of compressed z-fold gauze and I’ll be happy.

Attached: 5B3E5996-7A49-46F7-9FB6-2DD31E0157AC.jpg (2100x1575, 1.22M)

Does anyone have one of these FLIR Breach? It's currently $250 off and kinda want to pick one up to play with.

Attached: breach-ptq136.png (600x625, 172K)

im looking at upgrading my plate carrier. i really like those first spear ones but im poor, found this for 400$
warriorassaultsystems.com/product/lpc-multicam-v2/
if anyones got it or knows of a better one within the same price range.

>Hoplite has stuff for your shoulders but that’s about the extent of putting hard armor elsewhere. Crye has a dick flap that clips to your belt if you want one of those.
Damn, I really thought we would have seen more by now as it seems like it would be part of the natural progression as armor got lighter. Those Hoplite shoulder plates are already 4 years old and the Crye LAP panel is even older. Even AR500 Armor gave up on the idea of their ABS armor and never bothered offering anything more than their shit tier NIJ III steel plates for it. Maybe at the least we'll get some picture of some of the armor that the US Army tested for that TALOS program sometime in the next few years (the real shit, not that ridiculous football pad display that they had a couple years ago).

>turning your rifle sideways instead of just shooting off hand

Has anyone used knock-off l4g24 mounts? I want reliable equipment. But $400 for a mount that doesn't have a secondary power source is outrageous. So my question is, what is the honest to god difference between Wilcox and a clone?

>what is the honest to god difference between Wilcox and a clone?
Like always, material and workmanship. Some of the best clones are approaching peak functionality but, when pressed hard, tend to reveal a weakness. You can get a close approximation by adding:
>tnvc.com/shop/norotos-pvs-15-pvs-18-socket-for-aka2-mount/
to an RHNO II.
Also:
>shooting off hand
has already had a specific meaning (contrary to your usage) in the shooting community for over a hundred years.

I though that was dead
Here
bitchute.com/video/nglSPQS4Nza0/

What is your opinion on the Brady "Emergency Care" military edition manual? Also, the same question for "Wilderness and Rescue Medicine" by Jeffrey Isaac and David Johnson - though it is more obscure and you may not be familiar with it.

Based ASMR video, Thanks BBG

Emergency Care (EMT) was still taught to new medics when I went through and still sits on my shelf. Wilderness and Rescue Medicine sits alongside Wilderness Medicine (Mosby 4-6th).
Information is good but keeping current is paramount when it comes to medicine of any stripe. The Army and the Committee for TCCC have really boiled it down to the basics that any can grasp. Once you start getting in to drugs and interactions, antibiotic therapy and really any kind of prolonged field care or specialty (CCT, etc) that’s when A&P becomes the foundation of your education.
I had my phone down my pants the whole time

I was looking at two peice gun belts, any reason not to get the AWS lab belt? It seems about the same type as the stuff from ronin a lot cheaper, or anybody else for that matter

No. Get it. It’s fine. They’re rumored to be the same material/manufacturer as Ronin but even if that’s not the case, they’re fine as a dual-ie

Could you wear an alice rig over a slick plate carrier? Or would it be too uncomfortable? Asking for a friend.

Attached: LBE over Plate Carrier.jpg (1500x757, 342K)

NF gearfagging soon friend

>I though that was dead
The program itself is dead because they couldn't find an acceptable power source that would run everything they wanted to throw on it for something ridiculous like 3 days (they were only able to achieve 8-16 hours before changing the batteries), but a lot of the individual parts of the suit are supposedly mature enough that they're looking to issue them as is or with a little more development.

Takes a long time to ship, other than that it's g2g.

Just a reminder to not be that guy that carries 8 mags and no water or medical gear, there’s no death faggier than dying from dehydration with a $300 pc and a $1k helmet on your head lol

Attached: 92935606-966E-4349-9A39-F5D4D6D3B5B6.jpg (3088x2320, 1.67M)

Depends completely on the PC’s shoulder straps, your best bet is to get some HSGI pads and run both the PC and Alice straps through the same set of pads, makes it real comfy and not a cumbersome mess of straps

Easy pickins at that point

Not sure if you're up to speed but they make CamelBaks, think they have for nearly 30 years now. It's a pretty good piece of kit, but yours looks good too.

That nalgene better be covered in obscure stickers

I have a qore iceplate in the pack, the tube is routed on the side hence why it’s not shown in the picture

Fuck, I should’ve thought of that. That’s now the next thing coming to my rig

What about a slick plate that has virtually no padding for the shoulders and instead it just covers a larger surface area? Allowing something like an H-harness to be worn over it without an issue.

>8 mags
>implying that's a lot
>doesn't regularly carry six mags in pouches, one in the gun, and another eight in two four pouch bandoliers from an ammo can
Not gonna make it.

Attached: Serbian_mechanized_infantry_on_the_move_1994.jpg (1081x720, 77K)

>BDU camouflage
BDU is a uniform not a pattern

>New and improved
>Hot and dangerous

Attached: 8C8E12F5-18EB-4289-99B1-950C2F14A621.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

>Zero sustainment whatsoever
Gonna get helo'd in and helo'd out everywhere you go secret squirrel?

What do you mean? I have a camelback in the flat pack. Enlighten me

Looking for a belt mounted mini ifak

Is a radio worth it if you have no friends? I feel like I'll just get lured into a trap and get ganked by raiders.

Attached: 1541597132529.jpg (512x422, 29K)