The MP17 and Flux Defense in general

The promo videos are pretty fucking cringe but the actual products seem cool as fuck and its cheaper and smaller than the Roni's.

What does the rest of K think cause I think they're pretty cool

Attached: mp17.jpg (1500x1125, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8M_sOVp1FVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure I can snap that brace like a twig just by farting in its general direction.

The older Glock models seem to be doing well
Further the mako glock stocks seem to hold up well enough even though they look even flimsyer.

The MP17 are already out of stock even though they came out a week ago.

Waiting on one for P80s.

It seems pretty cringe honestly. You don't even really gain anything. That 'not a stock' is going to fucking snap in a stiff breeze. It's too big to CC with. Doesn't have a longer barrel to help increase potency of the pistol round. If you want to waste money on a useless NFA rangetoy, go ahead

Based

why doesn't anyone make a M&P backstrap with a brace (stock)?

Lolwut? You can snap steel with your bare hands?

>The MP17 are already out of stock even though they came out a week ago.
while I don't doubt that there are people who would buy this, it's also not out of the ordinary for companies to produce smaller than usual amounts so they can show off the "sold out" label to drum up the perception that it's wildly in demand and urgency to buy one.

Can't vouch for the veracity of claims about the brace's durability one way or another, but the ability to shoulder increases target acquisition and shot to shot accuracy pretty significantly beyond 7 meters. I think this could be pretty nice for LEO or campers who want something more substantial than a handgun but don't want to tote around their rifle.

Glas rejnforced plastic is more durable than you think. You only think you can snap it in half because you're used to unreinforced shittty quality ABS.

If they made the brace for a Glock 20/40, it would be a nice backpacking set up.

Uh. They do.

I'd like the brace on a Glock 20/40 for back country camping or bear country. Shame they're only doing 9mm models.

Huh, I didn't know they came out with an XL one. Neat.

Disregard, this. Internet is sucking cocks, didn't show first reply posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=8M_sOVp1FVY

This fucking thread jesus christ you guys

Attached: 1550712144303.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

>stop talking about guns and gun accessories
>there's never application for something between a handgun and a rifle

please go back to Jow Forums-fantasy, sperg

Attached: 1566522040018.jpg (640x631, 43K)

While it doesn't seem like it can really compare to an actual machine-pistol/PDW, it looks significantly more refined than Glock drop-in PDW/SBR stocks. Guess this the M17's modularity really showing which makes me want it but alas >Cuckifornia.

why did they make the brace bigger? the original flux brace was already huge.

also i think CCing one is stupid and if you're a security officer or some kind of government agent you'd be better off with something purpose-built like an MP9

You're not wrong on the size I just want one as a ridding gun for when im riding my motorcycle off road in the boonies or as a HD gun.

Im amazed at how many people cant see any use for the thing. It makes a lot of sense for backpacking or camping(attach at camp site), traveling(attach when you get to hotel), or just as an addition for anybody who already owns a glock and wants to use it for HD as well as carry. Not everybody wants to carry a rifle/shotgun around on top of their CCW. The XL model even makes a hell of a lot of sense for a light weight hunting or dangerous game defense cartridge.

Just make a cooler/better Mac 10/11 pistol.

B&T did it better with their USW. It's just a more elegant design.

No they have 10mm now

I want one, but the holsters are proprietary and I'm a dirty lefty so I guess I'm shit out of luck

Make one for the PF940C and I'm interested.

:?

Attached: Flux.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

9mm doesn't gain much "potency" from long bbls anyway you dunce. Its just a gadget you can use to get easier accuracy at longer ranges. 4 points of contact is much easier to hit with past 15yds.

People are dumb. They'll get it when their favorite tactical instructor tells them to.

I always liked the concept with 10mm, especially for bear country, but I think the endo version is better. Ultimately you would use a sling innawoods and in doing so theres no way to make the gun safe with a chambered round. The endo design allows for the use of an aftermarket thumb safety. Otherwise you can't really keep it chambered and ready. Kinda surprised these flux didn't think of this.

I want it

I think that the lack of sling/safety support is a pretty big oversight on their part. Seems like their real intent is for it to be used in a more MP7ish role ie a holstered ""sidearm""(not that they cant be slung), but not allowing the end user the choice is silly imo.

I guess losing your AR-15 won't be so bad with all these kewl chinese plastic gadgetry attachments for your glocks right goyim?

This is a sidearm

It definitely gives off more PDW vibes than SMG ones.

Yeah I don't think they really had a plan here at all. It won't even fit into any holster available because of vert grip mag thing.
It'd be fine to keep stashed in a bag or something "cruiser ready" ie empty chamber but outside of the range it's pretty useless. Great idea and well designed aside from that huge oversight. Maybe the next company who does one will do it right.

They sell holsters for it.