What is a good carry gun for a Catholic priest?

Attached: catholic priest.png (715x491, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xPwm_842Dwg
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/uncomfortable-facts-about-the-douay-rheims
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Bible gun.jpg (700x465, 25K)

>Catholic
>using a Bible
pick one

The only real answer

More likely than you think.

Attached: V for Vendetta.jpg (600x250, 48K)

A priest I once knew carried a Glock.

Dan Wesson 1911

Dude, what? They have the most boss Bibles.

Attached: 2014020131pope.jpg (300x300, 29K)

It probably has godly holy damage, but does the gilding add physical damage?

We can't expect God to do all the work.

Attached: A_Light_Shining_in_Darkness.png (1350x950, 973K)

>1911
Why would a Catholic use a Holy Mormon gun?

>cutting a whole book out and editing the remaining new testament books for content AFTER translation into English is totally what the disciples would've wanted.
Trash. The Vulgate is the latest edition that counts as source material, translation-wise. If it doesn't match that closely, it isn't valid.

Attached: 600px-HSJackal2.jpg (600x338, 37K)

Which one was created most recently? I know this is the ammo for the Catholic priest.

Attached: 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum.jpg (630x1537, 65K)

>Catholic priest
they don't need guns. they're cucks.

Whatever gun this is

youtu.be/xPwm_842Dwg

Based Anderson.

Attached: 564dcd85e021af37734317cfc14629e13b3ca555e77a5e6989b97d8055c8bffc.png (451x466, 286K)

Probably a dragon dildo and the phone numbers of a couple good lawyers.

.32 beretta blessed by thier bishop

Attached: 546758960543726.jpg (480x360, 23K)

A .44 magnum, bonus points if concealed in a Bible like Pastor Jerome

Attached: FC5_PASTOR (1).jpg (1280x1440, 385K)

Gun, not bug-out bag

>a good carry gun for a Catholic priest?
None
Dumb protestant with the bastard version of the Bible they stole from the Catholics who preserved it for a thousand years before they got their hands on it and started rewriting it to suit syphilitic kings and lunatic cults who banned dancing and Christmas

Does not know that the king james 'bible' was mostly plagiarised from the Catholic Douay–Rheims English translation Bible , but then the king james bible also chopped out and change a few bits to suit an English absolutist king because muh protestant cult

>What is a good carry gun for a Catholic priest?
nine they have other work to do when people fight

Attached: givinglastrites.jpg (634x376, 69K)

Jesuit Fr Willie Doyle, who served in the 16th Irish Division, repeatedly risked his own life to save others - including enemy German soldiers - during some of the war's bloodiest battles.Fr Doyle routinely ignored the advice of his superiors and disregarded his own safety by repeatedly going into No Man's Land to drag injured soldiers to safety as well as administer the Last Rites.He died in 1917 while ministering to the fallen at Passchendaele in Belgium. No gun needed for them.

Attached: Eucharittrenches.jpg (885x560, 94K)

>Does not know that the king james 'bible' was mostly plagiarised from the Catholic Douay–Rheims English translation Bible
Are you actually retarded? It was the other way around.

catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/uncomfortable-facts-about-the-douay-rheims
>Furthermore, the editions of the Douay now in circulation are the Douay-Challoner version (or even more properly, revisions of the Douay-Challoner version), which has been corrected in light of the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts, meaning that it is not a pure translation of the Vulgate.
>Challoner’s revisions were extensive—more than Douay-Rheims Onlyists commonly admit. They were not limited to updating spelling and punctuation. Regarding the extent of the revisions, Bernard Ward notes, “The changes introduced by him were so considerable that, according to Cardinal Newman, they ‘almost amounted to a new translation.’
>Ward notes: “In nearly every case Challoner’s changes took the form of approximating to the Authorized [i.e., King James] Version.”

He was revered by soldiers in the Irish 16th Division but also by the men in the largely Protestant 36th Division.Fr Doyle was awarded a military cross for his actions, and recommended for a posthumous Victoria Cross.

Dancing is a gateway drug to heathenry you polytheist saint-worshipping pagan popefucker.

I don't bother to exchange views with protestant cultists who have no regard for truth or life, who perpetuated slavery long after the Catholic faithful abhorred it and who have inflicted misery, lies and death on the world every since luthers ego caused him delight in doing Satans work and caused him to attack Christs church rather than help heal it

Your 'faith' has about as much basis as the moroms and inevitably descends into secularism and freemasonry as proof of its corruption.

The pope is a blatant heretic, you've got no room to be pointing fingers at anyone.

I literally sourced CATHOLIC.com. Is that now good enough for you? lmao papists man

The Douay-Rheims It was completed in 1609, making it older than the KJV, which was not published until 1611. Bit difficult for it to have plagiarised the king james abomination when tt was completed before it. All Protestantism is based on perpetuating lies but fundamentally Protestantism is not about Christ's work but about irrational hatred of Christ's church above all.

>Your 'faith' has about as much basis
Its based on the truth actually. You'd know that if you actually read the Bible.

Have some recommended /reformed/ reading:
Theology
>Institutes of the Christian Religion, John Calvin
>Summa totius Christianismi, John Knox
>A Body of Divinity, Thomas Watson

Bibles
>Geneva Bible
>Holy Bible (Authorized Version, 1611)
>Statenvertaling

Confessions
>Westminster Confession of Faith
>London Baptist Confession of 1689
>Heidelberg Catechism
>Belgic Confession
>Canons of Dort

Attached: Portrait_of_John_Knox_(4671577).jpg (693x775, 132K)

The editions of the Douay-Rheims you read today plagiarize the KJV. Or can you not read what it says here

>unironically believing calvinism
even lutherans laugh at you

Attached: 1560313278348.jpg (375x375, 34K)

The New Testament was prepared and translated into English and released in 1582 by the Catholic Church at Rheims almost 29 years before the king james bible was published, which plagiarised it heavily and obviously.

Its and important part of the protest foundation myth but a complete lie see
>The New Testament was prepared and translated into English and released in 1582 by the Catholic Church at Rheims almost 29 years before the king james bible was published, which plagiarised it heavily and obviously.

>t. wafer worshiper

A nail gun

So CATHOLIC.com is lying? lol

t. christ denier

this reminds me, so the church i went to was a nice catholic one close to home. since i'm close to DC, all the DC workers live here and then make 95 hell in the morning.
the church wasn't exempt from this, and the guy who ran CCD for the kids was ex-CIA (he did stuff with computers, nice guy), one of the priests was actually FBI, so he conceal carried while doing mass. Never knew til the guy brought it up.

church is st. Patrick's near Chancellorsville

Its talking about about a completely different translation the Douay-Challoner
this is the truth
and a very uncomfortable truth for protestants who have been lied to by egoists who need them in their cult who try and perpetuate the falsehood that the vulgate was first translated into English by protestants when in fact Catholics had already done that 28 years earlier in the case of the New Testament

Which one is your favorite?

Attached: papist saints.jpg (1312x675, 131K)

. Knew a priest who was a CIA agent (apple) he swore by a quarter stick of dynamite

trying to distort truth as is in your protestant nature. Catholic.com is talking about the Douay-Challoner NOT the Douay-Rheims that was published two years before the kj and the rheims new testament which was published 28 years before the kj. Stop believing in lies concocted by cultists. You'll be praising Joseph smith next

is there anything more boring than christian autism over who gets to be the real religion

Yes. Even though I'm not involved with the religion I find the various things Christians choose to complain at eachother over incredibly fascinating.

At least one of these is the evolution of Protestantism into nothing but anti-Christianity, the very reason Satan influenced luther via his pride

Protestants don't do evolution, go pretend Genesis is a lie somewhere else, idolator

You worship a wafer. I worship the living God.

Attached: baptist vs papist.jpg (1024x864, 132K)

Attached: katz-123.jpg (800x1132, 65K)

Catholics cannot compete with Baptist memery

You worship primarily hatred of Christs church.
'Do this in memory of me'
You don't

Yes we do IN MEMORY. We participate in the Lord's supper as we are commanded.
We don't bow down before a wafer and wine believing it is literally flesh and literally blood.

If it is literally flesh and blood then why does it not taste like flesh and blood?

>dancing isn't okay but vulgarity is

They can't?

Attached: 8f7816ac8d1a271cd466c668211c196db24b51510955842513230cacbac59451.gif (500x500, 220K)

Believe in your savior

But trust in armored glass.

Attached: pope-benedict-xvi-via-pacificcoastnews_100322850_h[1].jpg (1224x1400, 393K)

Well this is just underrated

Transubstantiation is why, but you probably wouldn't know that since you're a heretic who is going to hell.

A 1911 in the Lord's own caliber .45 ACP (As Christ Prefers)

>if you don't believe the wafer is flesh then you are going to hell
lmao

>For this is My Body
Have fun in hell I guess.

One of my favorite FC5 moments is when you get party v& by John and Pastor Jerome comes to the rescue, opens the door quoting the Bible.

>has such a lack of understanding of one of the largest faiths in the world that he can only girl blatantly false accusations

>what are symbols
>what is the entire chapter of John 6

Whatever gun it is on the right

Attached: 008a69a22b925637ff03865fa51312b0.jpg (424x301, 21K)

Do chaplains carry weapons?
Pic related is Father Emil Jow Forumsapaun, a priest from Wichita who was taken prisoner in North Korea and is now a candidate for sainthood.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-082636_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1343, 674K)

>John 6
>symbols
Notice how Jesus didn't stop those who were weirded out and walked away when he said "unless you eat the Flesh of the Son of Man and drink His Blood, you shall not have life within you".
He doesn't say
>"wait, come back, I'm only speaking symbolically!"
From 1 Corinthians 11:27-29:
>Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.

I might be wrong, but wasn't armored glass added, after an assassination attempt on Johannes Paul II.?

sadly, that is a Mormon's pistol

Could well be. Does it change anything?

>Does it change anything?
yes, obviously?
someone was able to shoot the pope one time, so someone else might do it again (and might even be successful)

I guess his holiness Wafer Worshiper the V is scared of becoming a martyr for Christ, even in his old age.

cringe turbo evangelist baptist

Attached: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.jpg (632x351, 21K)

Wasn't really the point, was it? This thread is about clergy carrying arms. Why would they do that, realistically? To defend themselves. The pope would not be carrying a gun, because he he has a whole armed security detail and an armored glass car plus probably a considerable secret service. So he, and all clergy, is sure to be anti-gun. Christianity is the other religion of peace, remember? But while they preach, they keep themselves protected by the gun wielding hirelings. Now that is heresy.

based poland

So going by that wouldn't all Browning tilting barrels be Mormon pistols?

Attached: John Moses Browning.jpg (3239x2345, 426K)

Yes.

Why are black preachers always so based?

1911, I imagine it would look something like this but with crucifixes on it.

Attached: 3755B568-69E7-4783-B15B-A5DF6E29A22D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

>Dumb protestant with the bastard version of the Bible they stole from the Catholics who preserved it for a thousand years before they got their hands on it and started rewriting it to suit syphilitic kings and lunatic cults who banned dancing and Christmas.
Most of my family is Protestant and I remember every now and then aunts and uncles and grandparents would seemingly joke that I could be whatever I wanted as long as i didn't turn into a Catholic. Never really understood what the deal with that was and no one bothered to tell me. I'm pretty much an agnostic now, but I telll you what, the more I learn about Catholicism nowadays, the more based it seems, minus all the scandals of course. A lot of Protestants are seriously fucked.

Are you from Wichita? Did you go to KMC?

Checked, but no. I'm in KC.

>the more I learn about Catholicism nowadays, the more based it seems, minus all the scandals of course
It's a miracle that the Catholic Church is still around in spite of all its scandals. Napoleon once told a bishop he had "the power to destroy the Church", to which the bishop responded,
>"we've been trying to destroy it for 1800 years".

>A lot of Protestants are seriously fucked.
Because many aren't Protestants anymore. They don't even know what the word means. None of them adhere to reformed confessions of faith or read reformed theologians.

A Webley Revolver.

Only something small, after all you only have to threaten young boys.

I go to daily Mass. Not a week goes by when we do not include those who have been harmed by clergy. We just distributed a booklet by Bishop Robert Barron, "Letter to A Suffering Church", about the abuse crisis.
The attitude is very much one of regret and trying to make things right. Clergy and laity alike are trying to unfuck the situation and bring healing to the victims.
Meanwhile, in the public school system, the teachers' unions are covering up for sex offenders left and right.

You know, this whole thing could so easily have been fixed. Remove the celibacy and non-marriage clause. Protestant clergy is not one iota less criminal by nature than Catholic clergy. And love is supposed to be a christian thing anyway, right? Abuse statistics pretty much confirm that if you as a clergyman have a wife to bang and kids of your own to look after, the odds of humping other people's kids is much lower. No doubt partly because if your wife is going to be interested in exactly what you are doing in all those hours of private 'counceling'.

Allow me some amazement thought. DAILY Mass? Why? Are you afraid the guy above is going to lose interest if you don't show up?

>You know, this whole thing could so easily have been fixed. Remove the celibacy and non-marriage clause. Protestant clergy is not one iota less criminal by nature than Catholic clergy. And love is supposed to be a christian thing anyway, right? Abuse statistics pretty much confirm that if you as a clergyman have a wife to bang and kids of your own to look after, the odds of humping other people's kids is much lower. No doubt partly because if your wife is going to be interested in exactly what you are doing in all those hours of private 'counceling'.
Here's another perspective: not having a wife and kids to take care of allows you to focus on your ministry. St. Paul talks about this. And the Church hypothetically *could* do away with it; it's a discipline, not a doctrine. But it would be like the military dropping any and all PT standards.
Also, priests need to reassigned where they are needed often. Frequent moving, like that of military families, would be hard on their families.
>Allow me some amazement thought. DAILY Mass? Why?
I have the opportunity to receive My Lord in the Eucharist every day. I go to daily Mass because of the grace it confers.
>Are you afraid the guy above is going to lose interest if you don't show up?
Of course not. To worship and receive Him is a gift unto itself, and I would not pass up such a gift if I had the opportunity. He understands when I can't make it to daily Mass, though.

Arguably a lot of these sudden reassignments seem to have happened around the time the local church goes have started to talk about getting the police to look into a certain behaviour around the altar boy.

However, in the middle of this somewhat odd discussion for Jow Forums, I want you to know that I respect your dedication to your faith. We may disagree about organization, rules and track records but that should not bring anything negative to YOU or others who have a spiritual belief and sticks to it. We need more people like that.

None. Choir boys should be armed.

>However, in the middle of this somewhat odd discussion for Jow Forums, I want you to know that I respect your dedication to your faith. We may disagree about organization, rules and track records but that should not bring anything negative to YOU or others who have a spiritual belief and sticks to it. We need more people like that.
Thanks, user.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (250x250, 453K)

>Protestant
>using a real Bible
Pick one

>What is a good gun for x
Why do you consistently post these threads? I've seen 6 or 7 different iterations. You started with midgets initially. "Whats a good carry for him?" You never post text in the actual body of the post. Help me to understand what you get out of posting threads like this. Do you compile all the answers in a spreadsheet like okay priest gets 1911, midget gets derringer, etc?

The answer is simple and easy.

Attached: A9C3A42F-96F4-4171-B6FB-61BF5EF1DFA1.jpg (400x198, 22K)

It's the King James version.

Are you the dad from Footloose?