Ight heard this was the place to ask this

Ight heard this was the place to ask this
buying my first gun soon, got about 1k usd to blow.
I'd prefer a handgun just to carry.
Any recommendations?
No Glocks

Attached: To+be+fair+having+your+story+end+before+the+author+_29bbc32e5c6cf31208490491324f328f.jpg (326x326, 26K)

Read the sticky, ask the QTDDTOT, check the handgun general.

>reading stickys
what kind of faggot do you think I am.

The biggest kind, OP.

why thank you.
but seriously, what's a good handgun

>no glocks

Bigot

$1000 budget for a carry gun? 9mm Shield and a holster and as much ammo as you can get with the left over cash.

A Glock.

Go to a gunstore and look at all the compact 9s. Try them out if it's also a range or handle them at the very least. Pick up the one you like the best. Buy a kydex holster, a few spare magazines, and spend the rest on ammo.

Attached: for the lame and dumb.jpg (287x176, 7K)

Beretta 92 compact and spend half of the remaining money on steel case Wolf 9mm for target practice and spend the other half on hyperX nigblaster magnum load 9mm.

Attached: 70580959_379909429343968_1554990650364002304_n.jpg (960x934, 65K)

>lgbt
Guns are for killing faggots, not protecting them. Fuck off to reddit.

Attached: 1563441678076.png (634x354, 373K)

Thank you

Simply based

nigger what

Cringe

Canik TP9SA

Cringe

i just cringed and your cringey cringing

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

cringe

Dont listen to any of these young pups. Ive been in the game of fire arms for 40 years. I trust my life with this bad boy right here. The .22 round is super leathel it was the favored caliber of the mafia because it would bounce around in side of people and do extra damage.

Attached: If you're reading this you have a small dick.jpg (1024x482, 61K)

Based

I was in the thread he posted that. Completely based AND cringepilled

Ruger 10/22

Mossberg Pump shotgun

PSA AR

All of those will add up to 1k

Wait your gay?

Get a 12 gauge shotgun and kill yourself race traitor sodomite

Attached: threema-20190919-221746-e3324d9f80af7d72.jpg (790x894, 138K)

This. Really op you should just get a naa mini revolver. Super cheap and it's more important that you are always carrying.

Attached: 2-naa22llr.jpg (800x800, 41K)

/thread

Thomas jefferson introduced a bill to castrate all homosexuals in virginia.

Attached: 1547576210433m.jpg (518x1024, 91K)

I've owned a Kahr CW9 for a while. Very reliable and actually shoots pretty well but you have to learn how to shoot it with the DA-style trigger. Long with a full reset but not actually that heavy.

They're cheap too, like $350 new. Look up reviews on them. Only people who have anything bad to say have never owned one.

CZ P10C, good holster, shitload of ammo. Or if you really want to blow it on one gun HK USPC, either 9 or 45

>no glocks
>only handguns

You are a faggot nogunknowledge

>I'd prefer a handgun just to carry.

Wait until Ruger LCP's are on sale for $199 and buy 4 of them, then use the remaining money for ammo and spare mags. Bury 2 of them before 2020 hits.

The LCP isnt sexy but it works and is very easy to have on you at all times. Dont buy a big gun, youll never carry it, no matter how cool it looks, because its so inconvenient.

HK P30 with the LEM trigger
IWB and OWB holster
Lots of ammo.

What the fuck am i looking at?