Will Gun Culture as we know it survive another decade in the US?

>will Gun Culture as we know it survive another decade in the US?

Attached: 1566561467633.gif (427x427, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=v9AGVOqbM5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only know for chan culture and shooting in the wood so yeah I think so

Yes, there's too many guns and too many stubborn people holding them for it not to.
Go shill your blackpills somewhere else.

Of course not, gun culture from pre-2004 is utterly removed from what we have now, and gun culture from the late 2000s/early 2010s is starting to look pretty weird and alien with its massive quadrail-on-everything obsession and magpul costa dvds. No matter what happens, people in 2029 will not be doing what we are doing now.

What was gun culture in 2004 like? I only got into guns like 3 years ago.
>tfw missed out on 300$ Mausers
Just kill me

Depends if zoomers take interest

>tfw missed out on 300$ Mausers
Wait, seriously?

honestly as bad as it sounds i think the COD generation mixed with OIF/OEF generation vet's is whats keeping the gun market afloat.

>TFW Nuggets are $300 plus and SKS's are $400 plus
i remember buying my nugget for $99 and my SKS for $225, i passed on a $200 Yugo Mauser.

I remember browsing GunBroker circa 2005.

>$300 WASRs
>quality Chink AKs for a little more
>Romanian PSLs $600
>$150 Yugo SKSs
>$60 for a mosin or $100 for a really nice one
>Just all kinds of other cheap milsurp

Wish I had the money I have now back then

Attached: 1568277232475.jpg (635x635, 309K)

No. Given americans' busybody tendencies as well as our eagerness to turn on neighbors and take things to extremes I expect it to be drive underground, even moreso than what gun culture is currently in Britain, Australia, and Europe. Within 30 years I expect that you wouldn't even be able to talk about the existence of guns or wear a surplus jacket in public without being red flagged and summarily executed for "community safety".

>even moreso than what gun culture is currently in Britain, Australia, and Europe.
No. I refuse.

Almost certainly, yes. After the sunset of the AWB, it’s only strengthened. If you look at that map of state carry laws over the years, there’s been a clear move towards leniency for the past few decades, barring certain states.

It's not just gun culture. It's hard to explain to anyone under 30 just how different this country was before 9/11. That day itself changed a lot, but then there were the Bush-era wars, the NSA and Gitmo, the rise of alternative media that would tell you truths that the old media wouldn't, the ever-growing political polarization between us... it's all changed everything. One result of all of it is that modern tactical culture for the civilian market would have been basically unthinkable back then. Yeah, you had a handful of Michigan Militia types or Burt Gummer survivalists out in the desert, but they were few and far between, and considered to be total kooks by basically everybody. Mainstream gun culture before 9/11 would be considered horrendously fuddish by modern standards. But a lot of things had to go into making it what it's become.
Depends. Politics has polarized badly, and quickly, over the past 20 years. The left has gotten way crazier and the right has, well... has started buying a lot of AR-15s, which very few people owned back in the day. The point is that in places that had a strong gun culture, it's gotten even more so, while places without one have gotten even less so. That's a trend that will only continue. So the bottom line is: get out of the gun-unfriendly big cities while you can.

At the risk of sounding gay we should encourage a more friendly and tolerant atmosphere to attract more people. I think guns are a great way to reach out to people and teach them things such as responsibility and confidence.

I hope not. People "running drills" in full decked out plate rigs at my sleepy little 4 stall 50 yrd range is getting tiresome.

I hope things turn out ok but I have no faith in the people

Attached: 1567491073199.jpg (419x412, 53K)

The overton window is separated and nothing will rejoin it

Tfw was in elementary school at that time. Just got into the buying market last year. Feels worse man

what the hell is a dvd?

Gun Control is basically the only issue the Right has not completely lost, and in fact we've gained a lot of ground.

But user. Most of the people here are zoomers. Zoomers have been able to post on Jow Forums for a while now, the current cutoff is like 22. I was born after 9/11 for instance and I can post here and I love guns.

Attached: Comic_8f13bd_6290615.jpg (700x1000, 188K)

Another Europe-is-a-country poster

>tfw no Jow Forums dragon gf

Attached: 1568515732530.jpg (640x540, 31K)

based

Attached: zoomer.gif (478x350, 84K)

We are. A lot of us, anyways. Zoomers you see on the news who are being activists against shootings or whatever the fuck they want to say they're doing don't represent any number of us.

Zoomers are old now user. I'm a zoomer and I'm in graduate school.

This hurts. And so does thinking about how cheap slav shit would be if we didnt have bs import laws.

Attached: OcmLBXk_d.jpg (602x425, 32K)

>tfw currently 23 and just a babby in the era of cheap AKs and surp
>tfw no 10CPR 7N6 and $500 SGL-31s
>no more $700 big boi Veprs that boomers are selling for $1600 GENUINE RUSSIAN NO LOW BALLS

At least I got a matching K31 for $300 before they blew up in price. Import laws are big gay.

Attached: 1553036083986.jpg (639x479, 20K)

gun culture, especially that accepting "assault rifles" is literally stronger than it ever has been. The question should be will gun freedoms survive a decade

Most vets I know dont own guns, even less even know anything about them.
I agree 100% about the COD comment though.

This. Honey attracts more than vinegar.

It's not even certain that private gun ownership will still be allowed by then

My nephew and his circle are all mgtow(without even knowing about mgtow really) young engineers making bank and they are buying shitloads of guns. I texted him a deal on some .22lr and he comes back with "yeah that's a good price but I just bought 10k rounds so I'm good." He just bought 2 cans and he has a gold deagle.

based.

This

she's so cute
what kinda fag wouldn't want to see a cute dragon's hoard of weapons

You incels ruined it for everyone

Attached: 68C4F9F5-2BE6-42B0-AB92-C1CA1AEFCCE7.jpg (721x482, 45K)

That's pretty shit for gun culture actually. Cultures don't survive without kids.

incels fucked up but normies are the ones that want to take away firearms and will sit idly by as laws are passed and alphabet bois deployed to do so

David, without vowels

Only if gun owners aren't pussies and will actually stand up for their rights. Do you really wanna live on in Orwells world, huh? Even if you do have a family, do you want THEM to have to suffer in Orqells world?

Yeah but it's gonna be great for the upcoming race war. Unencumbered military age white men with lots of guns.

Attached: LearnItLiveIt.jpg (704x340, 72K)

I think it heavily depends on where you live - you have Zoomers like David Hogg and people who unironically watch NowThis and Vox, but there are also a lot of zoomers who're into guns via stuff like Cowadoody and grew up calling people niggerfaggots on Xbox Live.

The threats are totally artificial. Michael Bloomberg alone is keeping astroturf groups going. Fight back and they crumble. None of their intiatives work, they have resorted to trying to pick off gun owners one at a time with red flag swatting.

Yeah, it was young men who had not yet been born who imposed no-fault divorce on the world.

everyone is moving to urban areas. so probably not. if they don't convert to the left because it's (((trendy))), it's not like they can shoot guns in the city anyways.

>it's not like they can shoot guns in the city anyways.

>laughs in 9% homicide clearance rate.

heyjackass.com/

Attached: Consider.jpg (654x539, 87K)

I like your idea, user

Attached: 1564057951209m.jpg (819x1024, 100K)

I don't see gun culture getting any better.
>Constant shootings turn centrists/"I don't care" people to one side or the other
>My friend refuses to talk to me now because I have guns
>My sister has basically cut me off and spreads rumors to my family that I'm going to shoot a place up
>Etc

Attached: 1446245767144.jpg (326x458, 63K)

100% has a penis

That makes it better

This

Blackpill: Gun rights will suffer.
Whitepill: People are getting real fucking tired of wokethink because the people who tried to make money off of progressives realize it’s costing them money.

I still think we're in for another few years of wokethink before the counterculture really kicks into swing.
Three at the least, five at most?

I'm about 78% interested anyways; I was nominally straight 2 years ago but I've been more attracted to cute whites recently

The upcoming election will give us a forecast.

I am legitimately concerned that it will not survive the next presidential term.

I'm fairly sure Trump is going to win, unless he does something really stupid before election month all he really has to do is keep in the public eye and keep things rolling along.
I don't even know WHAT he could do aside from an AWB or making every illegal in the country a citizen that would piss me off that much.

This, unironically. I'm a bi jew so anytime a liberal gives me shit about muh guns I have a valid excuse. Im also going to try and convert some of the people in a nature conservation club im in at my college and take them shooting.

Gun culture as we know it will exist to the end of the US which is 25-30 years

You’re overreacting

Gotta get people who have no experience with guns to the range, so that television isn't the only thing they reference when thinking about guns.
Then you gotta keep the well meaning lunatics at the range from scaring them off.

now now i never said penis was bad

fuck your family and friends

youtube.com/watch?v=v9AGVOqbM5w

[spoiler]mfw I look like those two except I'm bald[/spoiler]

Attached: 1568506278750.png (1281x1707, 776K)

check the news, you spoke too soon

Only if we retain SCOTUS, which means replacing RBG, and if grace has it, Sotomayor. Gonna have to suck it up and vote for President Cheeto.

Attached: freedom-blanket_c_3751895.jpg (500x884, 400K)

Attached: shitratgun.png (1124x1248, 353K)

>Weimar occupation flag
Into the trash