Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: maple snake.jpg (1516x2152, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1175080393244053507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready to move my friends

Yeah if only the US would take me
Still need to finish school here

So what’s everyone’s plan? Gonna take the money or gonna wait till the RCMP comes kicking down your door?

trump just needs to annex us already, with greenland

Lmao nigga where do you think you are

lmao XDDDDD idk where do you think you are?

Attached: hole digger.webm (320x180, 2.01M)

You god damned cuck! I'm insulted that you would even ask.

Where's pizzaball user when you need him?

Also requesting leaf non compliance/no step pics

I’m in a country that’s attempting to disarm its population. Where are you?

What do they fantasize will happen? Or what they will actually do?

I mean it's not like I ever planned on voting liberal anyways...

They will tax us harder and harder. They will sell us out more and more. They will let more and more shit skins in to keep this Ponzi scheme going. As crime rises more grabs and restrictions until finally war.

Attached: IMG_9459.jpg (1024x634, 35K)

No don't come and take it plez. That's the opposite of what we want

>he doesn't have "Front Towards Enemy" written on his SKS blade
not gonna make it user

I don’t have to fantasize shit. I know most will simply give them up

Can you fucking imagine the RCMP trying to take every single Canadian's semi-automatic. How in the ever living fuck are they gonna get every single NR semi-auto and EVERY FUCKING SKS. I have a feeling that "assault rifle" is ACTUALLY gonna exclude anything with wood on it. I can't believe politics is this fucking dumb. I want to get off this ride.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

how are they going to get every sks indeed

Attached: 51QZkd84udL.jpg (310x500, 35K)

Tell them you forgot the combo to your safe. And when they come back with tools to pry it open, they will find what is legally considered the firearm, which is the lower receiver which they will "buy back", thus netting you a profit.

>politics
>dumb
How is them doing exactly everything they've always intended to do, "dumb"?
Fucking naive child.

gun buybacks want functional guns though

They have the database. Won’t be hard to go collect what doesn’t get turned in. Sure they’ll miss a few but that won’t matter much.

oh
ohohohohohohohahahaha
Hopefully they do the same

SKS gets prohibited by name as an AK variant

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-134607.png (2048x1361, 669K)

Put some rubber bands inside and your dad's broken Seiko watch, and demonstrate that it works by flinging used ear plugs at the wall labeled "safe and structured discharge".

Wtf are you talking about?

>naive child
It's a meme dude. Believe it or not there are politicians who support or current gun laws in Canada. Whose current intentions would not be to ban firearms. All I'm saying is that this sucks and I'm mad :(

>Wood stock sks not banned
>tapco sks banned

It sounds like there is no point in purchasing a firearm with this uncertainty. Might as well wait until after the election.

I think the plan suggested a 2 year build up till implementation, so still plenty of reason to buy your nr's and lose them.

No retard now is the time to buy and hoard
Also to scoop up killer deals on CGN for the rest of the week because of scared boomers
Same thing happened when Trudy got elected (plenty of cheap black rifles) or when c71 got announced (sub 3k swiss arms and sub $800 858s)

actually it's the complete opposite of that, buy them while you can dumb dumb

jesus fucking christ this politicians don't know what they're talking about. I am registering to vote CPC now, fuck these people so much. I just want to inherit my grandfathers 22's and SKS so I don't get fucked by coyotes at night while feeding my horses. Fuck these city niggers.

>SKS with bayonet banned
>SKS with bayonet not banned

>>Wood stock sks not banned
>>tapco sks banned
based bubbabans

>mod my car
>local track closes down
>get into bitcoin
>bitcoin crashes
>get my PAL
>no more guns
Everything I touch dies

Attached: slug.jpg (480x409, 27K)

Why do you need to register? You can simply just vote for them or PPC come election night.

the fact is everyone should at least own 5 sks now that trudeau declared war

lmfao I was just thinking about you
Oh well, fingers crossed on a CPC win

And if people don't drop Trudeau like a rock after blackface, you KNOW that not a SINGLE person cares about racism, it's just a means to an end to get liberals in

At least making one's own ammunition will still be allowed!

Anons if we panic buy again just like the last scare, we can push the tipping point. Keep your heads up, buy guns and make noRPALs hasRPALs. We can do it.

What is a best first RPAL purchase?

God I fucking hate normies who go on and on about muh mass shootings muh guns muh chillins
Like I am amazed at how functionally stupid people are. Even those who supposedly have a good education, they know so fucking little beyond their own field it is absolutely astounding. I refuse to believe that humans have been this retarded throughout all of history.

Attached: 672423557563.jpg (920x711, 134K)

Just bought 3 4 packs of 858 mags and 2k rounds of x39 from reliable gun
Who else /panicbuying/

Someone needs to break Sorry Snake out of jail.

Attached: Water is important .jpg (620x465, 62K)

Quick, go join the Liberal Party.

Whatever you can afford, since ARs are on the ban list though I would at least get a lower receiver.

I bought a T81 last week anticipating this election fuckery. First range day with it on tuesday :D

Attached: tumblr_o7hwn3EJZV1s57vgxo2_1280-1024x658.jpg (1024x658, 124K)

Kek

Attached: big_iron.png (521x521, 486K)

Haha there isn't much a can do with a hunk of metal mate. I am not about to craft something that will explode in my face.

if worse case scenario happens i aint turning shit in and hiding it all, and WE BETTER fucking MOBILIZE and PROTEST at the capital like we did in the 90s. We have the tools, and we can weaponize live streams and social media if they really feel like giving zero coverage for another 20k-30k protest.

>machinist bud wants me to get him a couple AR forgings to finish for fun and a challenge
Dog bless
Anyone sell them besides dlask?

Attached: 1511024968122.png (358x231, 48K)

I-introduce me?

This and gun owners should at least bring trigger locked guns or cases.

you could just not give them up...

You should buy one as a paper weight because you'll never know what handy anons you'll meet later in life
I met him at a fun range years ago

I've come here to laugh at you.

Attached: 1556120747339.jpg (795x608, 104K)

Now is the time to get organized. Get some like minded friends, make sure you're all well equipped and regulated. Militia forming in the sense of having a bunch of friends get together with firearms and gear to go shooting isn't necessarily illegal per se, but unlawful drilling is. Be informed, and organize accordingly.

Prepare friends.

Attached: 1200px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Saskatchewan.svg_.png (1200x1237, 666K)

AHHHHH I CANT BUY SHIT TIL MID OCTOBER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Drilling is not unlawful until an order is put out to prohibit said drilling
Currently, no order of this kind exists.

Get a friend to buy it for you
Im holding onto 3 guns for PALets because they are still waiting on their license to be processed and wanted to get in pre c71

You best believe that the RCMP wouldn't take it that way.
What I would recommend is shooting in no larger than groups of 2 or 3, and don't get dressed up in full big igloo outfit, but bring your gear and wear over normal clothes.

Train on comms, train on squad tactics, and train on marksmanship. and ABOVE ALL get into shape.

empty gun cases and empty pistol holsters to represent siezed guns and also shine and show the RCMP snipers 2.0 at the peaceful gun protest. Look normal, don't bring LARP gear, bring your friends, family, and kids too. Hand out kids, a bbq, fuck, make hot chocolate and coffee. Its a PR battle

Attached: 1566434683376.jpg (550x393, 28K)

They'll miss all the stuff from the Harp dog era

if he wins and this is happening:

1. After 2 year grace buyback period starts, wait 1 year and 11 months to see what everyone else is doing, how the story is developing, what does the govt say they intend to do when the grace period ends depending on the numbers of buybacks
>the possibilities are that Trudeau will take forever to actually write a law banning all the shit he intends to ban
decriminalizing weed was a much simpler bill and it took him over 2 yards to write and pass that. The firearms bill banning an ambiguous category of firearms that will have massive pushback will take at the very least just as long, making the grace period of 2 years stretch into the next administration, which is guaranteed to he Conservative after 4 more years of Justin, and the could just extend the grace period another year with a stroke of a pen, and in that time abolish that law, and any other nonsense Justin would put in
TL;DR: you don't lose anything by waiting, 2 years is a long time, if there is a serious criminal charge coming at the end of grace period and losing your PAL and all your guns, you can always comply at the last minute

2. If it doesn't look like another govt will save us and the gun community is cucking hard and handing everything in and Trudeu isn't faced with a possibility of turning millions of people into criminals and having to ask RC to kick in millions of doors.
>likely possibility is that nobody will comply and Trudeau will have to back off at the end of grace period or extend it until Cons eventually scrap it
but if the worst case scenario is occurring: strip AR to bare receiver, call CFO and update your registration, sell all non-firearm parts and the upper to maximize cost recoup
hand in AR receiver to get cash in the last month of buyback to stay complying with the law.
Luckily, registered ARs are the only assualt style weapons most people have, the rest is bolt action. 22 and single shot shotguns

WE'RE SO FUCKED. ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1175080393244053507

Attached: f2da3791a059f1ee13ffc4766735a596.jpg (1067x1334, 259K)

>and don't get dressed up in full big igloo outfit, but bring your gear and wear over normal clothes
this
never expect that you'll be wearing your crye g3's in multicam tropic
expect that you'll be in jeans, hoodie and a plate carrier

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566667670860.png (700x855, 738K)

Is a plate carrier even worth it in Guerrilla warfare? You wanna be as light as possible, and if you actually get into a gunfight you've already lost.

SHIIIIT

big igloo gear is for defending positions, blending into regular civilians would be a better strategy for being out and about

I'm not gonna admit defeat, even though my collection so far is a cooey and single shot 12gauge

Attached: IMG_4569.jpg (640x620, 48K)

>gear is for defending positions
So what would be the best?
I got a Haley Strategic rig and a ALICE pack, along with ammo, mags, and some gorkas/parkas. Anything else?

When are they officially banning stuff?

when they get re-elected, which they probably will because of all the imported votes

Never if he gets defeated

Will the sporter fit regular AR upper vice blocks? Or should I not bother with an upper vice block?

don't forget cityfags

Attached: og-timothy-mcveigh-8328.jpg (700x360, 44K)

the liberals and rcmp make it really hard to not consider political violence and terrorism.

Attached: 1566780842284.png (1600x1596, 605K)

ITS HAPPENING

When abiding becomes tyrannical disobedience becomes an obligation.

What's the proper quote here. I can't remember it.

Attached: 1568950656347.jpg (540x540, 36K)

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

?

Attached: B8D5377A-A7C0-402A-B15D-F9F016AAC8F5.jpg (523x255, 30K)

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do"

the tree of liberty

IF he wins and he's not going to, this is a desperate act of a leader on the ropes trying to pull out all the stops and throw everything and the kitchen sink at whatever voters he can and deflecting from the absolute ruins that are his political brand. There are already talks he is facing a coup inside the party pushing for new leadership.

so he is campaigning in Toronto today, shaking hands and making promises to the few NPCs that will vote for him anyway. you think blackface is the end of it?more scandals are coming

TL;DR: I wouldn't worry about it, user

Attached: 1567111562790.jpg (968x1200, 133K)

I'd argue yes
the +10 lbs combined wouldn't shithouse your ability to move and keeps you safe in the unlucky event that your disengage doesn't go as planned

This one is the closest to what I remember, thanks user.

So like, who is actually getting polled?
Nobody is asking me. If they are only calling land lines during work hours then of course they're reaching all the libs.

You'd be surprised at how encumbering just 10 extra lbs is while running

Join the liberal party for us

>he's not going to
honestly, don't bank on it. thats 2015 mentality shit ie not believing there aren't enough retards out there to vote for him. there definitely are, and they dont give a shit about snc/blakeface/etc.

Lol not me
>Bought all guns posts lgr

Burger here, Godspeed you dog fuckers.

I've used plates before
I'd rather take the protection because you will very rarely be unmotorized, and you can just remove plates lol

Send 80 lowers bls. Airdrop them somewhere.

You retards now remember what Traitor user said MONTHS AGO.

Attached: traitoranon1.png (2121x632, 265K)

idk dude his fanclub is die hard
they're as fanatic as migapedes in the US