I just ND'd into my ceiling a few minutes ago while cleaning my 226

I just ND'd into my ceiling a few minutes ago while cleaning my 226
Should I tell the cops?

Attached: 210104_2.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

no you didnt

No just don't answer the door. They don't have evidence or a warrant. If they come in shoot them

Attached: custardbill23.png (384x334, 276K)

I ND into my walls all the time

Are the cops in your driveway or otherwise on the way?

No? Then no. You fucking retard.

Hey I did too!!!

Attached: 1568744260819.png (1530x202, 24K)

>The cops will kick it off about that time they ND'd cleaning their glocks and the sum of IQ's in that room will be lower than the room temperature.
The Horror.

Shingles can catch bullet and redirect it towards ground. There's a guy killed his wife in the garden that way. He was shooting theough his roof on purpose though; didn't have his drill with him.
Check outside for other damage.

Why are you a member of a pro-gun control group? You should probably fuck off.

Look at some of the threads in the catalog
We are under attack

Attached: 1568942996621.png (1522x487, 21K)

nice diversion retard

Yes, I'm aware, I see Your offtopic shitposts in a dozen threads.

If you weren't full of shit, organizing a false flag raid, you wouldn't be hiding the names and content of these posts.

Jew

Attached: shekel.png (1524x830, 17K)

A question:

Why would someone that's a whistle blower, double agent, or who was otherwise releasing information concerning a ShareBlue false flag operation redact message components? Can you please answer that for me.

The only jew here is you.

I wouldn't be surprised if these emails were a diversion FROM shareblue to fuck up the board.
I can't like that these threads aren't weird tho

Is this the dumb qtddtot.. thread? If so which overpriced gun for carry? Dan Wesson ECO or SW1911 performance pro?

Attached: Eco.jpg (1430x1038, 203K)

Shoot it sgsin

Fuck no. You don't even own a gun, the hole in the ceiling was a tiny meteorite.

Do people actually fall for this fake and gay shit?

No you didn't, ShareCuck. Your entire family is ashamed of you.

Attached: 1568999659324.gif (242x200, 864K)

Good. Now mag dump the ceiling

>stay stalwart
>samsara 6
Whoever made this was obviously memeing, but then literal retards like you actually think it's real instead of some lame shoop or inspect element trick.

Jow Forums truly is composed of Dale Gribbles.
I left Jow Forums for a minute and it really dawned on me how paranoid I'd gotten. I've read a few too many books about the CIA and other assorted spookery and it had gotten into my head.
The truth is, if there is some shareblue type conspiracy; it's failing so fucking hard that Trump's approval rating has surpassed Obama's.

you guys missed the last eight hours of constant boogaloo posts?
Also this ?

>lame meme threads I don't like are being posted
>this points to a conspiracy by a defunct political group on an obscure weapons imageboard, my poorly edited images prove it
Go be a retard somewhere else

Alright whatever
I'm going to be keeping an eye for if more of these ND threads pop up

Big igloo is par for the course. ND threads arent uncommon. One cracked out user can be behind all of this and faked the supposed shareblue conspiracy messages.
If it's real psy ops it's pretty fucking weak.

I'm about ready to start making them just to piss you off.

>inb4 “ND’s are just part of gun ownership” pasta

I'm just going to go back to learning how to draw dont mind me

I just love the lines of the 80s wonder-9s. I can't decide if the 226/9s or the m9a1's have the most aesthetic cuts.

Attached: m9a1-innox.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>NDs are the best part of gun ownership
Nothing more thrilling than a near fatal accident. It's like low tier Russian roulette.

user is our sixth column.

What are these trannies saying about "NDing"

post hole