USA wargaming against China

US Military Starting To Use China As 'Bad Guys' During War Games
> the US conducted five days of drills with ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) forces at the beginning of September - the first such drills between America and the 10 member nations. As SCMP notes, "Four of those countries – Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam – have territorial disputes with Beijing over the South China Sea."
>Lastly, in yet another drill last month, US marines practiced seizing airfields and islands in the East and South China Seas near the Philippines and the Japanese island of Okinawa.
>According to the report, "Observers said the Pentagon and the PLA had been increasingly focused on each other in their war game scenarios."
>"China’s military modernization since the early 1990s has been almost entirely focused on countering American capabilities," said John Lee, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute in Washington.
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-military-starting-use-china-bad-guys-during-war-games

Attached: ww3_china.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/military/article/3029774/growing-rivalry-between-china-and-us-plays-out-military-war
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3029819/china-russia-iran-plan-joint-naval-drill-international-waters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Growing rivalry between China and US plays out in military war games
> While the PLA focuses on ‘countering American capabilities’, the Pentagon is increasingly using the China threat in its drills
As the People’s Liberation Army focuses on countering the US, the Pentagon has increasingly used China – labelled by Washington as a strategic rival and military threat – as the adversary in its war games.
>The latest was a huge sealift exercise off Virginia this week, with 28 vessels put to the test carrying the US Army and Marine Corps and their equipment to a major conflict overseas – possibly against China or Russia.
>Meanwhile, US and Japanese troops carried out a joint drill this week using land-to-ship missiles to attack an enemy ship at Kumamoto, in Kyushu, reportedly “keeping in mind China’s increasing maritime activities”, according to local media.
scmp.com/news/china/military/article/3029774/growing-rivalry-between-china-and-us-plays-out-military-war
WWIII here it comes!

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 8K)

An Attack to Iran would ignite a chinese response.

China, Russia, Iran ‘plan joint naval drill in international waters’
> Iranian news outlet quotes military official as saying exercise will be held soon, but Chinese media silent on reported manoeuvres
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3029819/china-russia-iran-plan-joint-naval-drill-international-waters

Attached: 1569170057762.png (698x675, 783K)

I just want them to hold off until I get through pilot training. Since I was three years old, I’ve wanted to be a combat pilot of some sort in a near peer war. I don’t want to miss this

>enlisted into the infantry just in time to die while being overrun by swarms of bugmen

Fitting, I suppose. Still, it beats garrison life

Attached: 1549699166742.jpg (961x595, 68K)

B-but China are the good guys!

Attached: 1445807945596.jpg (712x712, 42K)

I'm not the biggest fan of glowniggers, but i hope they start supporting all independence/autonomist movements, and cut off China at the knees, before America becomes powerless by turning into Brazil 2.0.

this. our only hope against the Chinks is that their shitty leftist systems topple their nation before our shitty leftist systems topple ours

They should've been doing this 15 years ago.
Better late than never, I guess.

Just like in Korea

I'm concerned about the line "almost entirely focused on countering American capabilities".
There are very few races that autistically min-max like the Chinese

Then again, to be fair, that's only when they have known parameters in front of them. They're not good with abstract reality

They are. It's not China that's pushing niggers, LGBTBBQ and whatnot on the rest of the planet.

>*Munches live dog leg*

>Third world war won't invole europe
Nice

Attached: 1383053584285.gif (320x240, 698K)

it's russia

>General Philip Breedlove, in a US Senate hearing February 2016, claimed that Russia is using refugees to weaken Europe, directing the influx of refugees in the continent to destabilize areas and regions in terms of economy and to create social unrest. On 10 February 2016, Finnish Defence Minister Jussi Niinistö told a meeting of NATO Defence Ministers that Finland expects Russia to open a second front, where as many as 1 million migrants may arrive over the Finnish/Russian border. A similar statement was made by Ilkka Kanerva, Finland's former foreign minister and now chairman of the country's parliamentary Defense Committee.

Russia Near Peer Status: Demoted
Borschtbois btfo

>They're not good with abstract reality
Neither are type2 beetus infected fatniks.

Are you naive enough to believe that Putin won't recreate the Soviet Union while the US is distracted in Asia?

Considering the current might of Russia I don't think we need Uncle Sam to slap Russia's shit in.

You're delusional if you think Europe could stand up to Russia

How do you figure that?

Makes sense. I think there’s a number of analysts that are suggesting China will overtake Russia in terms of military threat to the US by 2028 or so.

not that guy, but the fact that 75% of europe is in the retirement home, 12% is children and antoher 10% is screaming menstruating vaginas, leaving only 2% capable of fighting

The fact that European militaries are a joke compared to Russia's

What’s the last 1%?

Not quite. A bunch of nukes is still a bigger threat than a billion bugmen.

Attached: 8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 210K)

Mate Russia's demographics are fucked too.
How?

Assuming a United EU, the euros could absolutely prevent Russia from invading Poland. Might have a harder time in the Baltic states, though.

>United EU
Nothing more than a pipe dream

Yeah, but Russia is unlikely to ever use those nukes. On the other hand, there’s a very real possibility of the Chinese trying to annex Taiwan or initiate hostilities in the SCS.

United in the sense of following NATO requirements to come to the aid of other member states under Article 5, not a federalized EU.

UK, France and Germany would all work together no matter what to stop a Russia invasion of Europe.

He'd probably do a better job than whatever the fuck the EU is doing right now.

A modern invasion is a bunch of unidentified armed dudes appearing in your town one day and then everyone votes to join Russia. Not exactly tanks thundering across open fields at each other.

>Russia's nefarious scheme is for the EU's politicians to be spineless retards

If it works, it works

Everything you've said and claimed is wrong. Kill yourself

So Russians were the ones who imposed liberal democracy onto Europe? Really?

>Then again, to be fair, that's only when they have known parameters in front of them. They're not good with abstract reality
You know who has a really strong grasp of reality? The American deep state.

Whats does min-max mean?

>zerohedge.com
>scmp.com
Okay Pajeet

The truth is that if they can reliably down American aircraft and can occasionally slip a missile into a carrier, at least enough to send it back for repairs, the Chinese will win because they have the industrial capacity to replace material faster than the US. The US's only hope is being impervious to Chinese anti-air/area denial systems. Not a good bet.

All Europe has to do is kill these people and the problem disappears. A solid wall and you have to kill even less of them. It's not Russia.

it's /tg/ for autistic optimizing

Thanks.