Jow Forums watch

Does Jow Forums use wristwatches?

I was thinking of getting an Ironman like pic related for shooting and outdoors activities and Ive heard its good for swimming as well. Any anons with Timex experience?

Attached: C1166582-EC7F-4E2E-AD48-BB9A2DE4EE25.jpg (433x520, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchuseek.com/must-feel-monday-timex-group-introduces-teslar-the-new-wearable-wellness-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Yeah. Tbh, most of the lower-end watches are interchangeable. The build quality is mostly fine and the design is whatever you want. Timekeeping is pretty close to 15 sec a month for quartz all over.

Timex is a dog shit company. Don't give them any money.

watchuseek.com/must-feel-monday-timex-group-introduces-teslar-the-new-wearable-wellness-watch/

Attached: Human-Bio-field.jpg (980x720, 154K)

F-91W

This along with NATO band

Stay mad, poorfags.

Attached: 9694355_xxl.jpg (1279x847, 140K)

This is the only correct answer

Gshock Rangeman

You probably own a SCAR-L too, homo.

Casio A168

It doesn't even glow.

Sounds based.
Either way, doesn't have any effect on my Ironman and Expedition that I have been beating on for over a decade.

Hamilton Khaki with NATO strap

NATO band costs more than the watch.

terrible swimming watch, its cpu frequency is known to attract sharks

WHAT???

>Stay mad, poorfags
12 year old detected

I am not sure if the metal band lasts as long as the rubber. Previous terrorist watch lasted 7 years before band broke. At 1 year with metal terrorist.

Hasnt anything to do with being a poorfag. Jaeger and the like make very nice, high quality watches that are worth their money. But as much as I love a quality watch myself such pieces are nothing I'd wear on a daily base out of fear to damage it. And while I occasionally love to spend money on stuff I honestly dont need, I see no real reason why I should own such a watch since I dont wear suits or any other attire that goes with such a timepiece.
Congrats if youre in the situation but I rather wear watches that wont be a real loss if damaged - 200$ max is what I usually spend. And no automatics. They can be as shock proof as possible but I still dont trust them with ten thousand rounds each year.

Youd best have a sauce to back up that wild ass claim, honky.

Attached: 1569035844516.jpg (463x480, 13K)

Timex Ironmans work well, Bill Clinton wore one. I have seen some pretty bad QC for their modern analog pieces though. Casio Dw5600s are basically the same but cooler. I personally prefer more traditional styles of watch, but digitals can be fun too. I have noticed that smaller=better for most activities, and for that reaskn I am currently looking to get a Vaer field, but I haven't seen one personally so I cant give an opinion.

As far as busget brands with good offerings that I have had personal experience with,
Casio
Seiko
Orient
Vostok
Swatch
Citizen
Junkers

Attached: 1156e8aab8c4544489145b.jpg (1017x1500, 259K)

At work (AD) I wear a Casio F-91W. On liberty wear the Casio or my Citizen Ecodrive. Those are the only watches I own.

Attached: 167286-18209.jpg (1280x1284, 189K)

They're good. Personally suggest some kind of solar. Maybe even analog.

My band got a little messed up, one of the links got bent a bit but its not a big deal.

Ironman is tough as hell, only minor gripe is that the buttons wear out eventually and develop a lot of play.

Would suggest g-shock or citizen promaster over the ironman though, better waterproofness plus solar charging.

The promaster tough has a monobloc case too, so one fewer gasket to go bad.

Attached: Citizen-Promaster-Tough-3.jpg (1100x967, 235K)

watch is fine.

Attached: WIN_20190820_17_38_49_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

LoL, see how well that treats you on a 4 day (guided)larp in the tundra mid-summer. If you were to wear that with us, you'd be the obvious poorfag of the bunch. The game here is to see how well we'd fair like actual "poorfags." The brand spanking new G-shocks bought specifically for the trip are thoroughly over-looked, I assure you.

Attached: 1568246318466.webm (480x600, 906K)

C'mon, brother...can't find this. Where can I gets it?

German here, better ask the fashion gays to find a store. BTW, got Banned and would help you otherwise.
Watch makes more Interessed lockt than a fucking rolex

Also messes with your penal gland.

Best watch, ever.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Yes. Honestly a watch like that is a lot better off in any rough condition, but I like my automatics and can afford repairs if needed.

Attached: IMG-1074.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

>2014

Attached: Archie.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>screams in incoherent Australian moralfagging about buying Rolexes and audemars piguets

What's the benefit of digital watches in comparison to something like this?

Attached: IMG_20190923_211026.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

if your watch does not cost at least 3 thousand dollars do not wear it.

How U like the Hamilton? Debating buying one since all the autos I have are divers