What's it like operatin' in Louisiana?

What's it like operatin' in Louisiana?

Attached: louisiana-county-map.gif (750x706, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gGIaLneCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=PrcrGEj5ZwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What's it like operatin' in Louisiana?
swampy

eh, i live in baton rouge, so i cant exactly operate all the time, but if you live in the more northern parts of LA its probably much better.

Attached: 1523073599586.jpg (900x552, 109K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0gGIaLneCcI

also, fuck New Orleans

too humid, worst environment for guns

There are no good shooting ranges near Prairieville. REEEE

Ah shit dude I live in New Roads, also to answer ops question its hot, humid, and muddy as hell

Not op, but whats the best/comfiest configuration for either a Mossberg 590 or a Winchester sxp marine defender?

LC gang. Fuck off we're full.

Probably has some of the best gun laws in the US and is only going to get better. Even the democrats are pro gun. Everyone has guns. I imagine things North or West of the atchafalaya are better for shooting but the amount of land keeps decreasing each year despite a no loss law in place.

>Even the democrats are pro gun.
bullshit

imagine your armpits never being dry.. yeah.

Its mostly true, there are lgs's everywhere, the darkies love guns as much as anyone else, theres usually 2-3 gun shows going on every weekend across the state, and there are no real gun control laws that I can think of, at least not compared to commiefornia or NY.

Born and raised in Baker, just outside of BR.

Everything west and north of Avoyelles is Deliverance-tier.

It's almost impossible to starve due to the plentiful nature of the environs. All you need is a knife and a ranged weapon, shit, I've taken gator with a straight bow.

What are Jow Forumsajun's favorite ranges?

Hot and humid af 80% of the year. Pack light and if you can afford NV go that route bc it's too hot during the day to operate.

can't be any hotter than Arizona

Having lived in both the southeast and the southwest, I’d take 110 degrees in the desert over 95 in the swamp any day. Shade and sweat actually cool you down when the humidity in the air isn’t actively cooking you.

In the right areas all you need is a flatboat or canoe to get to some perfect operating' spots.

I live in the deep south of la and I honestly cant see staying here when the boogaloo pops off

unless you have one of those swamp house boats ready to go before hand, it'd probably be a better idea to start making your way towards texas

if your plan is to come down here for the boogaloo and squat in the swamp then your ass better bring a ruck full of deet

Attached: 1546295487720.jpg (500x500, 40K)

trash

real thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrcrGEj5ZwM

Choate Mark 5 Pistol Grip Buttstock
ATI Heat Shield
Tacstar Shotgun tac foregrip
Trijicon Ghost Ring Night Sight kit

This is my dream shotty build

Attached: 1236659691_preview_W12003.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

SWAMP ASS

Attached: 1563674290936.jpg (1000x1398, 764K)

Make sure you don't piss off the locals, and definitely don't steal their boats.

Attached: p3826_i_h12_ac.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Why would anyone live in a swamp? Katrina showed how messed up the Gulf Coast area is.

The problem was the levy's failing, not the location per se. This was exacerbated by the poor being unable to afford anti-floor measures like lifting their houses. The only parts of NO that were fucked were at or below sea level. Drainage is very effectively planned for there but maintenance was lacking.

Sherburne for its danger factor

In NOLA it was pretty shitty. Also fuck NOLA.

Nick's Range in Garyville and the Lafourche Sheriff Range.

It's not the swamp, it's living in a bowl shaped topography like NOLA or living right on the shore which would fuck you up regardless of which coast it was.

Same, the local wildlife would be slaughtered instantly if boog happened. That being said, the state is spread out pretty well.

How are the roads

Aboslute shit, there is a hilarious transition from LA roads to TX roads on I20. I10 is a fucking shithole interstate filled with some of the worst faggots I've ever had to point a firearm at.

>Classic Baton Rouge inferiority complex

I cant wait for St. George to break off to complete fuck over BR proper.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

yep. hell even my liberal highschool teacher were pro Confederacy. The only social liberals types here are carpetbaggers or out of state college kids.

the richer the neighborhood the worsenthe roads. I bet you can guess why.

Generally speaking, it's bretty nice. The politicians and cops are crooked as fuck, but they tend to stay in the urban zones, as do most of the groids. This leaves the rural areas open to all kinds of redneck tomfuckery. You'd be surprised at how many abandoned houses/buildings are just sitting out there in the forest, waiting to be found again. Just be sure to verify they aren't currently being occupied by a moonshiner or a crackhead before playing Stalker irl and spending the night in them. But really, there are places in this state where you could just walk into the trees with your gear and live for months without being seen or heard by anyone.
Prime camo for innawoods shenanigans in Louisiana- at least in my experience in the northern part of the state - is either woodland, olive drab, or nutria brown.

And last but not least, fuck NOLA and fuck John Bell Edwards.

geez dude, you make the rural areas sound like Fallout or something

Speaking of shit roads, does anyone know which chucklefuck politician has been giving road crews busy work to "fix" I49 nonstop for the past 5-6 years? And by "fix", I mean literally tearing up sections of road they just fucking laid a few months prior and then relaying it. For five years.

Attached: Robotnik_angry.png (318x288, 137K)

Think Chernobyl overgrown, swamp edition, except most of the woodlands have never been touched by a surveyor's rod.

>plaquemines

Holy shit

I like St George even though i dont live there.

I don't live in South BR or St george but its actually amazing how single streets can separate the rich from the poor.

thats just the standard LA corruption

i believe that only a single construction company does every bridge contract and road contract in Louisiana.

>Nick's Range in Garyville

Attached: pol-jannies-r-faggots811.00 PM.png (1136x641, 1.43M)

get a ham radio license if you want to live through a storm

ask cokeman

Attached: cokeman.jpg (300x169, 27K)

How do Louisiana bros protect their funs from humidity?

a coating of oil and a dehumidifier.

ayyyyy

>ctrl f
>jrtc
>0 results

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

>>shadman