There is no god

Attached: 70672005_2610363575674473_8927103169847099392_n.jpg (768x960, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-made-campaign-contributions-to-anti-gun-rights-politicians/
thetruthaboutguns.com/what-the-hells-the-problem-with-troy-industries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks pretty. what is it?

overpriced backpack

Ohhh nooo someone butchered an M1A socom ooohhh nooooo.

>someone butchered an M1A socom
Springfield Armory did when they decided to use cast receivers lol.

Then they butchered the name Springfield by backing pro gun restriction laws to cuck their competition.

So what? You get used to it and the fear of death goes away eventually

Liar. Either tell the truth about the incident or STFU. It wasn't a shining example of a company standing up for the 2A but it wasn't the betrayal loonies like you make it out to be. Far less than either Ruger or Smith & Wesson ever did.

>Memw bullpup mod on M1A
>Mostly wood furniture
Too good for it desu

This looks like something straight out of Destiny 2, it's ugly as fuck but really impressive

Corporate shill detected, (((Springfield))) needs to off themselves. thetruthaboutguns.com/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-made-campaign-contributions-to-anti-gun-rights-politicians/

The incident of them getting caught giving money to anti 2a fucks? Or the fact that they help support bills that would fuck over so many gun stores and employees to them too? Pretty straight forward, only a retard would think other wise. Only after they got caught and called out, did they try to act like the gun community actually matters. Fuckers are like surefire, benchmade, don't deserve your business.

How's it feel knowing you'll take a dragon dildo up the ass without hesitation while enjoying every inch of it, to support a rollmark for an anti-gun firearms company?

Any chance you are rock hard for Troy Industries?

They butchered the name Springfield when their worthless asses registered it. They are not and have never been affiliated with the Springfield Armory that produced classic American military firearms. That was a government run arsenal, and after it closed the "Springfield" we know today registered the name.

>white spacer buttpad thing

what year is it

Attached: 1435490073499.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>should we just keep this all wood and black metal?
>nah, let's throw in some light tanish polymer and metal bits on it for the fuck of it

Nope. I wish I got paid to correct idiots like you. What you're looking at in that article is protection money. As in pay up or else. Every company that does business in shitholes like that pays the money, or faces permits failing to be renewed, surprise inspections, and whatever other misery the local racketeers can throw at them until they pay up.

Paying tribute to the politicians in your area in exchange for not being buttfucked regularly =\= trying to destroy the Second Amendment. A smart company would have moved, but Springfield didn't want to since they're tied to the name and the place more or less. God knows Remingshit's QC hit the dumpster when they moved. And for the record, their lobbyist tried to kill the bill you're referring to, and after that didn't work, tried to get a carveout for his clients. It's not "nice" but it's not treachery. Lobbyists are like lawyers. They're smarmy and think of the client first, ethics second.

S&W and Ruger did far worse and people on this board buy their firearms. SA has plausible deniability (throwing money at lobbyists in a corrupt county/state/city and looking the other way while they do their morally bankrupt work is common practice) and even if they didn't it doesn't justify the massive hateboner the tards who can't be bothered with the facts are sporting.

See my previous replies, I'll put a SA bumper sticker on my car just for you.
Nope, don't know anything about them and not interested in finding out. I don't think they make anything I've owned. The only reason I'm aware of the SA situation is because I own one and I wasn't interested in owning a gun from a company that was anti2A. So I looked into it and realized that the purity spiral virtue signaling is as bad with the gun crowd as it is with the SJW gungrabbers.

>I wish I got paid to correct idiots like you.

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 27K)

God is.

Attached: feser.jpg (445x667, 39K)

>Surprise, butthurt owns a SA
The level of cope and spin.

Go buy a Troy. Sounds like it will be right up your alley.

>Nope, don't know anything about them and not interested in finding out
troy industries hired the ruby ridge snipers partner as a coach, this guys defended lons actions and said he wouldve taken the shot too if he had an opening.

I'm aware of S&W, Springfield, Troy, H&S Precision, Benchmade and Bill Ruger's bs, but someone wanna redpill me on Surefire?

Don't forget about them hiring Jody Weis, anti-2A Chicago top cop.

Garand or m1a

>>projecting this hard

It's my cheapest pistol, I'm not overly attached to it. I just actually did some research before kneejerk virtue reeing like you.
Go join the SJW crowd, with your level of cognitive ability you'll fit right in.

Well fuck Troy industries if that's true. Though I would be interested in the salsa on that before I'll put them on my shit list.

thetruthaboutguns.com/what-the-hells-the-problem-with-troy-industries/
also notice troy referring to their training group as a cadre, a communist word.

troy are literally anti-white communists who hired the partner of a sniper who shot a white woman (who was holding a white infant) in her head, this same partner took part in that operation and endorsed it.

this is the guy troy industries has training their "sniper cadre"

But there is.

Well fuck Troy Industries then. That's not even an "oops, we fucked up" that is some absolutely retarded hiring decisions. When I learned about Ruby Ridge the thing that always surprised me was that no one went after Lon for that murder - in civil court or otherwise.

i wouldnt trust magpul either, they named their rifle the masada after some israeli kike shit and they named their rail system moloch

Because he was trying to do his job, is why.

Cope harder.

his job was to shoot law abiding women?

I don't have to. I looked into all the facts of the incident and come to the conclusion that they didn't do anything wrong. I just can't stand seeing idiots regurgitating a false narrative because they're lazy, and if owning a Springfield Armory makes someone like you this salty I'll add a few more to the collection just for shitsngiggles. Here, this is a pithy explanation from (of all places) arfcom. It was one of a very few posts that went beyond reeeeeeeeeeeeing incoherently.

"RRA & SA were the primary donors to a 2A advocacy org in Illinois.
Said org hired a lobbyist who had a good history outside of the 2A community where results are valued above cost.
Lobbyist gave money to politicians to get face time with them & protect his donors - which is standard operating procedure for lobbyists.
Illinois gun owners who have a history of complaining about their gun laws but not really doing anything about it started complaining that they were getting thrown under the bus.
When word got back to SA & RRA they apologized, broke ties with the org in question, & gave a ton of money to other pro gun groups in Illinois to defeat the legislation in question.
But of course that's not enough for the Trigglypuffs on arfcom.
They're learning the hard way that they gave money to the wrong people. They should have pulled a Troy instead.
You remember when Troy hired Lon Horiuchi, then their president said "f*** you, he gets us govt business" when their customers complained. Then gave arfcom some advertising money, got official protection, and now arfcom is totally cool with them again."

That's an AUG you idiot.

>Anti white commies
>Thinking only commies use the word "Cadre"
>Focuses more on the race of the victims versus what happened to them.

I get that a group of black kids made fun of you Naruto running in the halls a few years ago but let it go user

Oh yeah fuck Springfield and RRA. RRA makes cool shit like that mini A2 stock I like and that 1911 optics mount and they can still suck the blackest part of my ass.

Anyone want to red pill me on surefire before I use one in my next build? Steiner and Streamlight are better values anyway.

Attached: df9c048bfa6c02cf808d15b752632edb.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>>Thinking only commies use the word "Cadre"
its called a dogwhistle, retard.

Commies hate dog whistles retard they can barely even organize themselves to troll somebody

No. They and RRA are traitor scum

Props to you for not reading any of the rest of the thread and replying anyway
I can't tell if it's the festering unthinking tribalism of the gun community or if it's that the gun crowd draws in a lot of slackjawed idiots who can't be bothered to do any thinking on their own.

FAMAS

gravel. i have a neighbor with a driveway full of it, sometimes i like to make gravel angles, sometimes i get caught.

Attached: gr.jpg (603x960, 61K)

FS2000

>tripnigger and a christcuck
cringe

I bet it smells nice.

>loading from the top vs. loading from the bottom