Chainsaw can be considered as a melee weapon?

Chainsaw can be considered as a melee weapon?

Attached: C431DEBD-EF26-4DD6-8DBD-D15BDC3B371A.jpg (1920x1282, 393K)

First off, fuck you for even saying that. Second, chainsaws are high maintenance, require a fuel source and require special tools to maintain the chain on it anyway. Get a fuckin knife or tomahawk you monkey

Chainsaws clog easy, use a spear faggot

No, they are obviously long range precision weapons systems.

Someone's been watching too many zombie movies.

Yes. Next question.

not really but especially not the masonry saw you posted

If used for murder or intent of, you bet your asshole it will be one.

just type IDKFA

If you put a bandsaw blade on it maybe.

Well, excuse me if I want a battle with this precious tool, you pussies.
I know that requires a lot of maintenance, but new versions of this can prevent the main problems.

Attached: 5BBEEA5F-E79F-4A34-B274-F40EF89A8DD6.jpg (800x800, 140K)

Basically it would make a mess of one guy and get all sorts of fucked

In Texas it is.

if your enemies are trees

Here’s my question: We know that normal chainsaws are far from ideal as weapons, but could you make a dedicated combat chainsaw that would work well in that regard? Of course it would be mallninja tier, but could you just make it cut through flesh well repeatedly?

Wo wo wo you got a loisence for that saw?

Do I have to register my 22"?

I have an extended length 10"er. They gonna take it away?

yeah. hold it by the bar and brain em with the engine.

So just carry a 2nd weapon then.

Not likely. The overall way a chainsaw works is ill-suited to cutting soft, wet material like flesh because the chain would carry away bits of the victim and create fouling in the mechanism that would quickly jam it up no matter how you design it.

If you really wanted to make a powered saw sword like something out of Warhammer 40k, you'd be better off affixing numerous overlapping circular saws along the "blade" of the sword, with an enclosed chain drive along the spine of the blade that powered the saws without ever directly contacting the victim.

Nah. You have to hold it on someone for a second to cut them.