Now that weeds becoming legal

Whats the best self defense caliber to stop some hippie high out of his mind on marijuana, from selling jazz music to my daughter.

Attached: C65685CA-F677-46C0-B14F-ACC390207AFE.jpg (1018x1500, 221K)

Paintball gun

It's not so much about caliber as it is shot placement. The weed lowers their blood pressure to such an extent that even a catastrophic shot to the heart won't kill them right away. It takes them much longer to bleed out so even with life threatening injuries they can sill hurt you or your loved ones. It's very scary stuff. Your only option is to pursue head shots. It is critical however, to not approach the body once it is "down," as even a totally decapitated corpse has been known to attack first responders.

The draft

This OP, then they're Canada's problem

Try offering the hippie a job. If that doesn’t send him scurrying away, call in the Ohio National Guard.

As if a drugged up hippie would have the energy to do any harm what so ever

>from selling jazz music to my daughter
Ask some germans for help

Attached: 8003da376b8e8274747e3d85d4b9ff91-imagepng.png (683x384, 591K)

>j*zz music
>not harmful
Okay

thanks for ruining my country

Have your daughter carry around an MP3 with a good speaker, and blast weaponized Slayer tracks to deter and repel the stoned hippie.
Failing that, an MP5 should play a soundtrack that they don't like either.

The wall at my house isn't 4 feet tall.

Solid pair of combat boots, I rec Norwegian m77s.

>smash!
>smash!
>SAHMASH!

Shut your hippie sympathizing mouth. Wait until one of these democrats crazed on some marijuana cigarette breaks into your house and rips open your pregnant wife before writing pig on the wall.

Attached: B54A9036-A52F-4ECA-A221-59F5D264D31E.jpg (330x330, 27K)

This.
Do not underestimate reefer madness.

I went through my stoner hippie phase after my metal phase, so this may not work on all of them

Job applications

Ok, but hear me out. When they're high, maybe the shrill screams of guitars, and furious drum pace will harsh their mellow, and drive them off? Otherwise we switch to the better media platform, and in the words of Dugan "Stop! I have bi-metal pepper spray!"

There is no caliber yet invented that can defeat a man on the Devil's Lettuce

Oddly enough good stoner-doom sends most stoners packing.

Attached: 39264208-A361-4358-BB00-68FB919F02DE.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Miss him everyday

Attached: 1488331333735.gif (400x225, 788K)