I would like to hear your opinions on the m346 FA

The fighting version of the m346.
I am a pasta nigger and I fear that it could be a failure.
It does cost less than a f16, but not less than a second hand f16. Even if cost 1/3 to operate.

I really don't know if this machine will ever find a place in the market.

Attached: Aermacchi7.png (944x653, 504K)

I feel like for countries that are too poor to purchase a low-end F-16 or Gripen, a prop-powered attack aircraft like the Super Tucano would give them a better value for their needs. However, the training version seems to be pretty successful, export-wise.

Looks like someone wanted an f18 but didn't have the cash

I feel like the potential customer base is already operating the Korean FA-50 Golden Eagle and others who want something really, really cheap would get L-15B from China

F16 is an overpriced bomber, it cannot do air to air, MiG29 was spanking them at an 18:1 ratio. Just get some turboprop bombers and an obligate fighter like F15 or F20.

Hello brother.

Attached: Yak-130_(7782446250).jpg (1200x800, 184K)

They were separated cause Russia wasn't paying child support.

More because fucking us kept escalating the relation with Russia.

We were doing great business with ruskies, GREAT.

In the field of armament we were developing the m346 and looking to place Augusta Westland's products.
The the submarine s1000, the export of the lmv, and also the creation of common weapons such as the arsenal strike one.

Our economies could have been so better, k could have had so much fun...instead the aggressive politics of us towards Russia fucked up everything.
Not saying that Russia hasn't its fault but America went batshit crazy, with the pinnacle being reach with H Clinton shit talking about nuclear war with Russia.

To this day there are libs that think to be able to fight Russia and win without losing millions.

The npc words are "Russia in no longer URSS, it is not as powerful"

*Note that they still wet dream URSS.

Attached: 67540026_103372990975429_5214698997481856376_n.jpg (480x480, 59K)

It doesn't look bad for a light attack/interceptor aircraft. It would be decent for developing countries.

This is adorable, the vatnik is pretending to be a pastanigger but posting the same vatnik type trash.

This was well before even Georgia so what are you smoking today

Why did Yak even allow the Italians to proceed with the design and production on their own?

Attached: yak-130 camo.jpg (1452x913, 297K)

Yak were the ones not pulling their weight so not sure how they're gonna stop anything.

Cool story. It's their aircraft, they just let Italians to participate due to the lack of funds in the 90s.

Attached: yak-130 (3).jpg (1300x880, 100K)

No, no sono un fiero pastanegro.
Semplicemente non ho niente contro nessuno e mi sarebbe piaciuto sviluppare tecnologie con I russi.
The escalation of relationship with Russia is for the most part to be blamed on US

Also I like Russia technology because it's the opposite of the Italian mind asset: they are high performance high firepower but not usually refined, and high tech.

We are the opposite spectrum of autism.
Low performance, and especially low firepower on a over sophisticated platform.

You will not find an Italian tank that has the highest firepower, an Italian jet that has big ordinance, or tolerance to big payload.
It is all scale down somehow.

Attached: IMG-20190913-WA0004.jpg (1200x1600, 189K)

let, you mean begged for that cash.

The partnership dissolved in 2000, you're pulling at straws.

Found the French

Attached: M-346_Master.jpg (1276x836, 243K)

Guess who Russia elected in 1999
A guy USA dislike

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

Kursk only happened a month after the partnership dissolved

Attached: 1567725102442.jpg (809x545, 109K)

Buy JF-17
>Not overpriced trainer
>can use literally any weapon customer wants
>can use any engine desired by customer
>cheap and reliable
>lowest maintainence cost

God damn this is a stupid post.

So much of this is blatantly false.

Stop shilling your module Deka Ironworks it looks good enough no need to ruin it with bullshit like this.

I'm surprised anyone even knows about that module

>2019
>buying a glorified MiG-21