Decommissioned Shotgun for sale In England

I have a shotgun for sale in England that is decommissioned but i need to get rid of it, is anybody interested? I want £350 for it, Cash only, I want the money in hand, no bs. it's illegal to sell in England atm because of the eu, so please, anyone interested?

Attached: DSCF1034.jpg (4608x3456, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dandbmilitaria.com/deactivated-guns-and-antique-firearms/rifles-shotguns/post-ww2/deactivated-psl-druganov-sniper-rifle-sn-pslv
youtube.com/watch?v=rjoq2sieac4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello whatever the bong equivalent of ATF is

Attached: 1546566029136.jpg (180x210, 7K)

>who wants to buy my illegal yet useless paperweight

Attached: 1560877770996.jpg (725x555, 221K)

Guessing from the scratches coming out from behind the paperwork this thing is fucked.

They don't have an ATF because decommissioned weapons are even illegal, and worth $350 as well I guess. The most appropriate authority to report this to is one of their officers running around waving a rainbow flag or one of the many cameras they have watching them 24/7.

This isn't Craigslist or whatever, fuck off retard.

die screaming, subhuman.

>Deactivated gun

So an overpriced metal tube?

See little Billy? I saved this to show you what a gun looked like before we lost our human rights. Sorry his name would be Muhammad not Billy

Hi Muhammad, if it's already illegal can it just be converted to non decommissioned. It'll still be illegal anyways in the EU.

It can be recommissioned you fucking idiots, I just don't want it, I am literally trying to sell a gun is illegal, owning isn't you dumb asses

It's also served in Vietnam, it was my granddad's
It's cheap dandbmilitaria.com/deactivated-guns-and-antique-firearms/rifles-shotguns/post-ww2/deactivated-psl-druganov-sniper-rifle-sn-pslv

It's scratched not, broken, there is a difference,

Attached: DSCF1028.jpg (4608x3456, 3.73M)

Selling decommissioned guns is not illegal, or at least its not illegal "because of the eu". Maybe in the UK it is, but fuck if I know why. In any case I wouldn't pay 350 pounds for a functional shotgun of that make & quality. Lastly, what said.

This one is, they changed the laws so guns have to be locked and welded up, so this is a 2 stage one, they changed the law so it must be a 1 stage,

Attached: gimme the zucc.png (1152x648, 312K)

And I thought working PSLs were overpriced at $1800. $1000 for a psl paperweight is crazy. Glad I got mine for around $1200 total

>£350
I could buy a real functioning shotgun for that.
Kill your politicians or fuck you

>deactivated per 2018 EU specs
>not broken
Pick one, retard.

I'm wise to your tricks, MI6
Want to bet, London Met?
You're trying too hard, Scotland Yard

I can get two working shotguns for that price.

This whole post is just sad desu

Attached: hqdWrgL.jpg (794x960, 51K)

>Decommissioned
Stick it up your arse nigel.
youtube.com/watch?v=rjoq2sieac4

Attached: 1535224871353.jpg (374x767, 54K)

>having your grandpa's gun deactivated then selling it
Absolutely retarded.

>Selling decommissioned guns is not illegal, or at least its not illegal "because of the eu".
But soon it will be

>OI

based and bioniclepilled

>fight the british to have a gay indian PM of ireland and let in a bunch of sand niggers to literally replace the irish

Wow so smart.

>350 cuckbucks for literal garbage

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

As though they would be any better under England?

Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahaah I can buy like 5 shotguns for that much hahahahahaahahhahahahahahaha fucking bongs go get culturaly enriched

Funny how people from the UK can have deactivated weapons but not even people in the US can

Bro if I have ~$450 to spend on a gun I sure as hell ain't spending it on something that isn't functional a firearm anymore.

Did your parents have any children who lived?

sweet pachmayr grip set
not interested though

>but not even people in the US can
How high was the counter your mother let you fall off of as a child?

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

This what the fuck dude

think before you post next time dude

Attached: 1568689353647.jpg (640x619, 97K)

imagine owning a fucking $500 paperweight to try and feel like you're somehow Jow Forums irl when in reality you're just a noguns britbong lmao

>Bubbad'
There is a difference

>deactivated gun
>not broken
lmao

How easy would it be to make it functional and is it an actual registered weapon?

>deactivated
>fucked trigger guard
are you sure you understand what "broken" means?

Is that a hacked up Mossberg? And aren't bong $ like worth more than us$? Plant it on some child raping sand niggs and tip off the bobbys you fackin wanker.

bump just to see more people rip this bong