Are you ready for 2020?

Attached: mort-kunstler-handsigned-and-numbered-limited-edition-giclee-on-canvas-korean-winter-15.jpg (600x579, 93K)

Attached: 1500181682995.jpg (985x1097, 204K)

Why are his mittens on backwards?

You bet

Attached: DR_alexi.png (128x163, 9K)

Attached: 1569196026092.png (1200x1760, 2.64M)

>mfw Russia conquers Europe, Africa, Asia and invades Cuba before US makes any move to oppose it.

Attached: why are we here.png (138x123, 34K)

Attached: 5B3428A7-5105-42CD-90A5-CE3AB4604556.jpg (402x414, 58K)

I forgot about this. Thanks for ruining my fucking day, user.

What

Attached: iraq.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Yes

Attached: 1563445638436.png (853x480, 569K)

I'm buying a PTR monday so yes

>Why are his mittens on backwards?
fapping

Cant wait for Trump to win again.

What is this

>Trump is going to win
Sadly, he probably will. I think he's an ass hat and he's no friend of gun owners but the Democratic line up is a fucking joke. Honestly, big tech companies and marinate media companies will be the only way a democratic nominee has a shot at anything.
>Pic to keep it Jow Forums related.

Attached: 1566077206596m.jpg (640x559, 36K)

This bitch has the most punchable face, no wonder niggers always punch the white girls their with

YOU ACT LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THE DEMS HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A CAMPAIGN AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS A PRO WRESTLER SO HE KNOWS HOW TO WOO A CROWD

Peak performance.

Holy shit dude. How much do you weigh? I've seen a FUCKING THUMB look obese before. You must be absolutely huge. Jesus Christ! Do you sweat pure Crisco?

I long for it. By the beginning of 2020 I'll be out off my current job that I hate and, hopefully, starting a new career.

Are you dense? They ran jim webb out of town on rails. There will never be a dem who will be remotely pro gun again in our lives. Beto was out there rootin and tootin about confiscating ARs: thats the dem overton window shift, now thats the leftmost goalpost so the rest appear reasonable when they say they’ll do an AWB

Trump or bust

Am I the only person who is completely confused by democrats right now? Its like they fucking want to lose. Literally all they have to do is trot out some middle of the road candidate, a Bill Clinton policy clone, and they would win - with ease.

Yet they go full retard and set their own ship on fire. So strange.

Joe Biden somehow beats Hillary Clinton as the least enthusiastic and energizing Democrat candidate. There’s no way he’s going to motivate enough people to actually go out and vote, unless something changes.
Warren and Sanders are too far left to win over the important states in the Midwest and Rust Belt.
I personally think Elizabeth Warren is going to be the nominee and that Native American DNA thing is going to bite her in the ass so hard. I think that’s why Trump has been campaigning in New Mexico

Every incumbent election is like this. Look at the retards that we’re running for the republican nomination in 2012. Nobody has any sense

Zion Don was no accident user.

>Disgusting lardtard hands
that poor poor gun.

It's Ash's thumb. Not mine dog, he trips in /arg/. Save this image and shit post it there. I certainly do.
No. I'm not dense but I'm also not going to pretend like Trump has done a single good thing for the 2nd Amendment. He simply hasn't even though he campaigned on doing so.
Yes, I know the Dems are in full blown confiscation mode, they always have been but you can't deny the fact that Trump has hurt the 2nd Amendment more than Obama ever did even though he tried non fucking stop to.
If you wanna keep pumping on the Trump train, then by all means, do it but don't pretend a lifelong New York Democrat is a staunch pro gun president you faggot.

Not my hands borther.

Attached: 1566055553677m.jpg (640x621, 55K)

Trump hasn’t done shit for guns and banning bump stocks is unforgivable, but all alternatives want at least an AWB

And thats before we factor in justices on the court

Get real bud

I hope she wins. Him dropping a Pocahontas line in the debates may result in my death.

COOOOOOOMMMMMIIIIINGGGGG

>can't deny the fact that Trump has hurt the 2nd Amendment more than Obama ever did
Thats objectively bullshit. Either you are a zoomer who wasnt aware of things during the Obama presidency or you are shilling.
>UN Small Arms Treaty
>Turning ATF up to 11
>Putting pressure on banks to stop making loans to gun manufacturers and dealers

All that shit does far more damage than a ban, or whatever, because its systematic action.

this. justices, only reason not to vote 3rd party.

Attached: 1503995595567.jpg (605x464, 103K)

>their
*they're.

Yup, can't wait.

Attached: 579.png (595x397, 94K)

This chicks face is weird. Like she's supposed to be hot but something about it isnt

After Don's 2nd term, demographic voting bloc will ensure a perpetual blue monopoly. Right now they're just testing the waters to see how far they can push certain issues.

>Blue Wave coming soon!
>This time for real though!
>I swear!
Nah.

>just like Texas!
>exit polls have Hispanics voting R at 45%

Fuck outta my face with your stupidity

I'm surprised you mestizo damage control retards emerged so quickly

Attached: 1503073592865.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

>facts are damage control

You realize that you are posting a winner-takes-all model, which is retarded.

uh-huh. We'll talk again when Trump wins again in 2020.

>also
>citing polling data
>from 2016

>ignores the map and keeps coping
Good luck I guess
>after trump wins 2020
I clearly stated "after Don's 2nd term"

1. Winner takes all model
2. Using polling data from 2016.

What was the big thing about polls in 2016? Brainlet.

>my Texas polls are correct, but your polls are not!
About as good of an argument as I'd expect from someone who thinks they can keep a strong 2A in a Hispanic country

>the mid-terms were in 2016
>pre-election and post-election data did not match the results
The absolute state of your argument right now.

Trump seemed better than Hillary in 2016 but look at what he’s done to this country I wish I never thought he was going to be a good president

Fuck off you fat cunt. Go vote for Bernie you douche

oh yes, all that immigration reform, 300+ miles of wall, booming economy, no new wars, and SCOTUS on lock-down. How terrible.

>Implying Trump wouldn't push an AWB if it wouldn't alienate his voter base.
You "get real bud". Heat literally said he doesn't like suppressors, and "assault rifles".
>UN small arms treaty
Which did fuck all to hurt us....
>Turning ATF up to 11
But it's funny that they've been less lenient with Trump as President though haven't they? They've reversed thier stance on braces and made bump stocks machine guns. How's that worse than anything they did under Obama?
>Putting pressure on banks to stop making loans to manufacturers
But did they? No.
Look, I know Obama's intent was probably worse than Trump's intent for sure but you cannot deny the fact that Congress Stonewalled all the bullshit he tried to get passed.

>Which did fuck all to hurt us....
Senate had it on ice.

>But it's funny that they've been less lenient with Trump as President though haven't they?
No, ATF under trump has de-regulated and relaxed rules.

>But did they? No.
Because 2016 happened before they could implement their new rules.

Fuck off shill.

TFW most of the people in Canada are stupid as shit and still going to vote for this shithead despite
-breaking Canadian law regarding the SNC Lavalin scandal where they bought hookers and a yacht for the son of Gaddafi
-filling our country with middle easterners
-lying about proportional representation n order to get elected
-being an assclown
-having connections to the NXIVM human trafficking cult
-fucking up weed legalization
-having a complete slut of a mother
-letting the People's Republic of China kill over 1,000 Canadians a month via their trans pacific fentanyl smuggling operation
-throwing law abiding semi automatic rifle owners under the bus because an Afghan jihadist with "no known motive" gunned down a bunch of females in Toronto with an illegally acquired, probably smuggled in Sub compact Glock, that would be classified as prohibited and impossible for anyone to own(Canadian lugenpress claimed it was stolen in this country, when such models are not even imported into the country)
-giving Pedophile child rapist Peter Daglish the Order of Canada
-letting the economy get so bad that the average Canadian citizen is $7,000 poorer than they were last year
-introducing a carbon tax to offset the cost of flying your private, taxpayer subsidized jet to go on sketchy trips to Islands in the Caribbean owned by cult leaders like Aga Khan
-being an assclown and national embarrassment
-wearing blackface & brown face whilst lecturing Canadians on how racist they are because many of us object to becoming the biggest refugee camp in the Western Hemisphere
-claiming to be on the side of "people kind"

Honestly, you Americans should just fuckin annex us & then we can kick out all of the foreign born Canadian citizens, US born Canadians would be exempt because they are not originally from shithole countries. Could even just annex Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba and that would be cool.

Attached: IMG_9018.jpg (696x776, 215K)

>-having a complete slut of a mother
To be fair, there comes a point where the thottery actually becomes an achievement.