This guy goes to your range and slaps your girlfriends ass

This guy goes to your range and slaps your girlfriends ass
What do you do?

Attached: 27B499E2-3F9B-4222-AD2A-DD2C668CDBCB.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>Girlfriend
>Jow Forums
I think you miss spelled boyfriend

wonder how he got past the minefields

Say "what the fuck, dude," try to calm her down, tell the RSO he needs to get ejected, and go back to shooting. Then I tell my gf to wait 15 minutes after I leave because the range is right down the street from my house and I can't risk my wife or neighbors seeing us together.

Shoot him in the back lol.

>doesn't fuck the range trap in the range bathroom
pathetic

Attached: FB_IMG_1569089724305.jpg (960x960, 72K)

shoot him

When all the trannies are rounded up for execution don’t be surprised when we come after the enablers like you or your airshit toys to protect your life, faggot

Not saying, just saying. If someone actually assaulted my wife by slapping her in the ass; which is a sexual assault, I would most definitely just shoot him. More so if he was armed at that point. Why wouldn't I? You can't just sexually assault a random person.

>cod
Laugh because he only looks like that in-game. In real life, he looks one of them Jow Forums goblins, if not worse.

>w**ab**s
>men
Should’ve used quotation marks

>VDV
>straight

Attached: ref0047s.jpg (427x640, 68K)

The judge wouldnt like that. You'd have a better chance if you act like a tough guy, pretend to fight him. Let him sock you once, then blow his brains out.

>pol
>working out
lel

Attached: exDDpoT.png (1057x947, 1.48M)

>board full of white nationalists
>vast majority of attendees aren’t white
Figures.

Remove caviar

post body and guns with timestamp

I never played as this guy he looks gay as hell I just played as the guy with the gorka

Not worry, because he's clearly one of her gay friends.

quickly spin in place and fire my CheyTac M200 at him, without bothering to use optics, then repeatedly crouch over his dead body while making statements about his mother's sexuality.

You can have ax-50 scout instead

So many bad genetics in one image.

Cringe, and I'm neither a tranny nor a fag supporter

>judging an entire community just by 1 picture of 15 people
very smooth brain there, bud

Are you one of the pictured?

Attached: 1.png (800x800, 46K)

>how to end up in prison for life and never sleep next to your wife again
just knock his teeth out

>A fictional character
>From a fictional video game
>In a fictional scenario that is unlikely to begin with
I think im fine

>From a fictional video game
What are some real video games, user?

nice tank top gayboy my wifes got one just like it

stalker

Well, seeing as my range is in my backyard, I shoot him for armed invasion of a home.

Pretty sure that's just from a bunch of people who appeared on the HWNDU stream meeting up and not Jow Forums.

and the range jester

he looks like BJ Blaskowiz

Drink vodka later on.
we'll see who's a faggot once they conquer your little shithole and rape your sister and mother for days on end as you cry and watch.

She's been a cunt lately. Let him have her.

>not deer

Attached: bb5bff70-7404-4829-9212-5505a40f5a30..jpg (2236x2236, 2.29M)

>it's not gay to fuck guys durrrr
Faggot

That's HWNDU newfag

>your range
Shoot him in the dick, I'm at the range after all so I've got my gun on me

lol bro just act like it's no big deal and then straight kick him in the knee so hard his leg folds backwards, when the judge asks why you say he physically assaulted your gal.

probably still the closeted Russians who hate gay people but fuck eachother in the ass anyway

they are already too busy conquering each others little shitholes

Attached: 1567505961897.jpg (600x341, 20K)

Kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 1565674840842m.jpg (1024x848, 67K)

Grab him hard by the penis and stare into his soul not once breaking eye contact and interrupting him each time he tries to say something. Then call him a faggot.

kek

Grab his dick.

fuck him and force my girl to watch

Slap his ass, make him my bitch so even if he's tried to lay claim to my gf's ass, it still belongs to me because his ass also belongs to me.

based

Introduce him to heroin and the VA healthcare system

The ded end of the genepool has arrived

>these people browse and support a board that wants them exterminated because "muh race" and "LMAO LE GOBLINO MONSTRO"

you clearly don't understand Jow Forums, as they are not one giant collective you make them out to be but rather consist of multiple different groups some more prevalent than others. Yes there are your ttypical 1488 white race warrior types but you also have lolbertarians, ancaps, conservatives, trolls, white hating brown people ect...