Werewolf defense

If you guys wanted a gun to protect yourselves from werewolves what would you pick? Added bonus for the ability to BTFO fang fags too.

Attached: 24C1DBEC-E834-4273-8663-E50EFEC69E6D.jpg (1440x1440, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silver bullets dipped in holy water any gun will do really

.22 LR

Fix bayonets!

Attached: bayonet_time.jpg (1080x617, 83K)

Double barrel rifle chambered in .600 Nitro Express with auto ejectors. I'd use hand loaded silver rounds blessed in holy water and all that. Have a short barrel lever action in 45-70 as backup.

Warewolfs are afraid of me because I'm a 2015 e621 cumbrain. 8 times a day, I coommed to minus8 flashes on my 2 hour battery laptop I left plugged in all day

Attached: goosegag.png (644x754, 489K)

Why not just light them on fire with a flamethrower? Seems like all that fur would burn pretty well.

>16KG
>39cm long
>13mm high-explosive mercury-tipped ammunition
>Casings of pure macedonian processed silver
>Oh, and the rounds are individually blessed

Attached: Jackal.png (480x480, 317K)

You keep posting this thread. You’re not going to kill us, meat.

Monster Hunter International from the novel of the same name by Larry Correia seemed to have a good load for dealing with werewolves and other super naturals. .45 ACP and .308 hollow-points rounds with an amount of silver sealed into the tip of the bullet.

Who ever said that was the plan? OP mentioned protection, but I'm going in raw.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0

Attached: 1569191771444.png (540x790, 869K)

Holy water just makes them smell like wet dogs.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1557210178181.jpg (480x498, 33K)

Seriously looking for protection from furfags here guys any advice at all?

Attached: 26CC82DF-EE2C-494D-BC6A-7F0C1B4657C8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

Silver isn't actually very useful ballisticly, so you'd probably be better off with shot rather than bullets.

.17 hmr it is all about shot placement

t. jukka sarasti
stay mad leech

How about demons? I just read a real spooby possession story, is 00 buck good enough for demons?

gotta use seal of solomon for demons

>rape werewolf into submission
>chain it to the radiator in the basement
>train it to kill vampires
>keep it high on meth and whatever keeps werewolves in wolf form
>feed it five pounds of bacon whenever it kills vampire

Bayonets!

Bayonets

50 beowulf AR

I'd shoot it in the pinky toe. Silver bullet just a hallow point with a little chunk of silver super glued in the hole.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 19K)

Rubbers.

OK user. Listen up. Not a dingle person here has given you a good answer yet, so I will. Your best bet is WP. It's actually attainable, even though it's restricted. Silver is a meme, it's more likely to shatter as it leaves the barrel if you fuck up the casting, or you'll just miss.
Don't even bother doing what some idiots suggest, putting white ash or garlic in the tips of hollow points. It does nothing. Besides, monsters are fucking fast. To the point where I don't know if I could shoot one.
Area of effect chemical weapons though. That's the stuff. Get a well timed wp grenade out, you're probably OK. Best part is, it'll fuck a vampire too.