Jow Forums vidya thread

The COD Modern Warfare open beta just ended. In terms of Jow Forums it has a lot of weapon customization and cool stuff like when you aim with a scope just the scope is zoomed, in but to some people's dismay it is basically just a cod game. Here is webm related with sound. unfortunate that the shotguns still have fuckhuge spread streamable.com/mo1de

Attached: COD52.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

I have been playing smash lately on the switch

Attached: 1568865344548.gif (532x504, 1.68M)

I wish i had siwthc

Looks like MWR, wtf was the point in making this game?

look at how the crosshair moves as you sprint bro

I had fun with it this weekend but I've been tricked by cod before. It will get boring quickly and, unfortunately, overrun by cheaters on PC very quickly.

Not much of a gamer, but are you all pumped for Chernobylite?

No seriously it looks like the same game. Who's idea was it to have your big release the same name and theme as the last one?

last release was bo4/ww2, diferrent names and themes

It's always the same game reskinned, World at War was just a reskin of Cod 4

Activision blizzard shills are working overtime with this shit lately. The game fuckin sucks. Play stalker lost alpha

Based and approved games:

Rainow six: RAVEN SHIELD
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Arma 3

Pass:
Squad

Cringe:
Siege
War Thunder
Mordhau
Division 2

God among men. Excellent taste.

No guns are tricked into thinking this is a realistic portrayal of firearms and warfare

>mp5 6 rounds left
>reload
>unchambers round
Why the fuck is this still a thing

Attached: 1440420394734.jpg (260x282, 11K)

Fucking shit selection of guns, and unlicensed too.
Why would you put in the MCX which is a funky AR, the deprecated FAMAS and the fucking ASh-12.7 instead of the myriad more iconic assault rifles out there?

>same shit as all the other COD games
>they made a big deal about the development and tech anyway
They should just start numbering these by year like the FIFA and WWE games.

Attached: custardbillshattered.jpg (320x311, 17K)

>AK47
>no AKM
dropped

>Why would you put in the MCX which is a funky AR,
Every modern COD has an AR equivalent, even the one set 300 years in the future had an M4.
>the deprecated FAMAS
Series staple.
>and the fucking ASh-12.7 instead of the myriad more iconic assault rifles out there?
Because that's never been what COD has done? The ACR, FAMAS and TAR21 were obscure shit nobody but nerds had heard of prior to MW2, same with the type 95, FAD and CM901 in MW3. They always have a few run of the mill guns, and then pad the roster with weird stuff out of nowhere.

>and unlicensed too
wtf does that even mean

I'm so fucking desperate for a console FPS I'm buying this.
It's not particularly good or amazing. It's just not complete and utter shit.

Insurgency sandstorm was supposed to come to xbox last winter. Now they've completely lost their market and even if it drops tomorrow I'm not getting it because no one will be playing it

I dropped Cod after MW2. Kinda came to hate it really. But wow I've come crawling back.

MW3 was a good game until the most players moved on and the try hards stay

they do

Generally it means they didn't pay the manufacturer to use their name/model in the game so you end up with funky model changes or odd naming of weapons

But nobody does that. Only time its happened is when Walther and Remington paid IW to feature their guns prominently, this idea that publishers owe a cent to gun manufacturers is some bizarre /v/ fantasy concocted in order to justify MGS5.

>Every modern COD has an AR equivalent, even the one set 300 years in the future had an M4.
Thing is, the M4 is already in the game. One or the other
>Series staple.
It wasn't in the original MW
>Because that's never been what COD has done?
Again, the original CoD4 had no snowflake guns. And even then there are better choices: for example, any of the 9x39mm guns are more exotic, more recognizable and more Jow Forums.

Because it's hard to insert magazines on a closed bolt with the mp5