The Military will side with the Left wi

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-arrests-army-soldier-allegedly-discussed-plans-bomb/story?id=65802902
And then you wake up and understand that the FBI caught one guy out of potential millions.

article
>On Aug. 19, 2019, Smith allegedly spoke with an FBI informant in an online chat group and discussed a plan for an attack inside the U.S., his search
>for more "radicals" like himself, and the possibility of killing members of the group Antifa.

so this board is about weapons. in the article it mentions some shit... read...

article:
>In suggesting that the headquarters of the major news network could be a target, Smith allegedly
>said: "A large vehicle bomb. Fill a vehicle full of [explosives] then fill a ping pong ball with [commonly
>available chemical] via drilling then injection. Put the ball in the tank of the vehicle and leave. 30 minutes later, BOOM."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O/K/, what [commonly available chemical] is he talking about
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And fuck Robert O'Rourke, I hope he getss sucked into a TV with demons and theres no 4 foot five spirit guide lady to save him from the pit.

Attached: LOL SURE THE ARMY WILL SIDE WITH THE LEFT .jpg (1520x892, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBMCwoqerBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A large vehicle bomb. Fill a vehicle full of [explosives] then fill a ping pong ball with [commonly
>available chemical] via drilling then injection. Put the ball in the tank of the vehicle and leave. 30 minutes later, BOOM."
Interesting they would actually say what he said. It must not work.
>O/K/, what [commonly available chemical] is he talking about
$20 on TATP

Its almost like they are trying to stir a conflict up.
youtu.be/MBMCwoqerBU

this fucking reality....i tell ya

>I hope he getss sucked into a TV with demons and theres no 4 foot five spirit guide lady to save him from the pit.

CAROLL-ANNE?? CAROLLANNE?

What do you want to bet he would have wound up exploding himself if he tried fucking around with tatp?

>20 on TATP
This. So easy to make that sandpeople make it all the time. Pretty unstable though. Like too bright of sunlight can make it go off

and then spielberstein rapes O'rourke and perforates his anal lining where he then gets sepsis and...well.
[white people frown face all day]

I mean if he knew about it, I'd give him even odds he would have either died in a massive explosion or took out two city blocks at minimum.
Was the guy EOD? Ordnance in any capacity?

Oh how convenient.

Likely a clerk who shitposts of arfcom all day

I just think about how many wannabe terrorist end up losing hands because of fucking around with primary explosives

also this. It's really fucking easy to merk yourself using TATP. Last I checked the wikipedia article still had a section on "own goals".
Moral of the story.... don't mess with the stuff.

>media
>beta
nothing of value was lost

Why do stormniggers chimp out more than black people do now in country? Like is it in the water or something because it seems like these fags are just constantly shitting everything up acting like Muhammad and forcing the issue with firearms control?

Attached: 1564050242967.jpg (480x480, 21K)

lol do you remember the guy that tried to bomb a small South Carolina airport in hopes of starting a race war and a civil war?

Because the media
Also check the catalog OP. Stop being a nigger

I like how the media has to make Ukraine look evil now because Trump sucked off the Ukrainian prime minister or something.

He asked them for dirt on Biden's dead son, it's not completely out of the norm considering how insanely corrupt Ukraine is and how Trump has no shame.

I mean this is tangentially/k/ related because anti gunz are constantly stating we have no chance anyway against a tyrannical government because of the US military. So how much of a quagmire would an actual insurrection against the US government be if lets say conservatively 30-40% of forces decided to fuck off and join rebel forces?

I imagine itd be over pretty fast because it's probably only pogs who would stay loyal

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Because any civil war scenario is extremely laughable to happen in our nation in its current state. It won't be the military fighting you and taking guns away. It's going to be your local police force doing it. And most conservative gun owners suck off anything police related.

I would assume it would be a majority of large metropolitan area police Chiefs that would obey which would give an resistance force a marked opportunity with rural district precincts?